• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man files suit after he's banned from a grocery store because of "negroidal" bagger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude's crazy.

The store needs to tread carefully though:

This part is going to come down to whether they gave him the option to leave of his own accord or not before the police got there.

yeah i read that part too, they straight locked him in the store? thats a big no-no right?

Unicorn

Vedism?

That's like the alpha build of Hinduism.

Get the latest update, bra. Removed most of the ignorance.

Who the flying fuck refers to people as 'oids such as negroids and congoids? Not to mention he's not even fucking humanoid to begin with.

Davidion

I'm trying hard to recall the exact sentiment that I wanted to express for this story...oh that's right: FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
How could you not just want to punch that fat fuck? Look at him... he has such a punchable face. Kid has restraint.

That's the owner of the store who called the cops on the racist guy. There is no pic of the racist guy in the article.

Ignatius Reilly?!
200px-Confederacy_of_dunces_cover.jpg

Dude's crazy.

This part is going to come down to whether they gave him the option to leave of his own accord or not before the police got there.

They had to close the store. They lock doors when they close the store...

<_<

We'll see if that flies.

FStop7

Banned
Dared myself to read the comments. Nothing too bad, amazing!

Also, George Lucas called and wants his goiter back.

If I read this story without any photos, and then someone asked me to describe to a police sketch artist who I imagined when I read that someone had used the word "negroid" in 2012, the sketch would look exactly like the store owner.

Good on him for what he did, but I understand why everyone was mistaken.

HeySeuss

Dude's crazy.

Was just going to point this out. If this portion is true, the store had no right to detain him until police arrived. But even when you lock the automatic doors, you can still leave but just not get in. If they locked the latch that would not allow the door to be opened and would constitute unlawful restraint, which is one step below kidnapping.

Yeah this guy is clearly racist and loony toons crazy. And there is a shopkeeper law that allows them to detain you if you're suspected of stealing, but if the store wouldn't let him leave because they were trying to stall him to wait for the cops to get there so they could serve the no trespass warrant, he has a valid reason to sue for damages.

Noaloha

Fingers crossed for a black Judge just so the guy gets a chance to claim that 'his creed doesn't accept a negroidal individual handling his verdicts'.

That guy has to be one of the ugliest human beings I have ever laid eyes on, both physically and personality wise.

The fat neck guy is the store owner, not the racist.

and man, the expression of kid does not give a fuck hahahaha "haters gonna hate"

Einbroch

Banned
Holy crap that Captain America shirt is every where. I see it at least three times a day at work.

That said, this story is hilarious.

FyreWulff

Also, I'm betting it's a standard type of lock on a store where you can still open the door outwards, you just can't open it from the outside. Usually on stores due to firecode.

RDreamer

I don't know how you could even keep a straight face with a guy saying that. I mean the second he said "negroidal" I wouldn't be able to contain it. I'd have laughed the guy out of my business. I think every single other person at the place I work at would have done the same. Just laughed and told him to get the fuck out.

harSon

Banned
I always find it hilarious how someone who lacks education, is extremely overweight, generally doesn't take care of themselves hygienically and is an overall failure in life, can consider themselves to be superior than anyone (I'm not saying that's the case with this story, just a thought I've always had).

I've personally experienced something similarly blatant. Some old fat dude in a mobility scooter called me a Nigger in Trader Joes. I was turning a corner and accidentally bumped into the dude, knocking some of his groceries to the floor. As I was apologizing and picking up the stuff that knocked to the floor, the dude started yelling at me, telling me to take my hands off his shit and then proceeded to call me a Nigger. This was in Santa Cruz, CA too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom