• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man files suit after he's banned from a grocery store because of "negroidal" bagger

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
lolz at this, and double lolz at the store owner being mistaken for the racist asshole in this thread

Zoe

I always find it hilarious how someone who lacks education, is extremely overweight, generally doesn't take care of themselves hygienically and is an overall failure in life, can consider themselves to be superior than anyone.

I've personally experienced something similarly blatant. Some old fat dude in a mobility scooter called me a Nigger in Trader Joes. I was turning a corner and accidentally bumped into the dude, knocking some of his groceries to the floor. As I was apologizing and picking up the stuff that knocked to the floor, the dude started yelling at me, telling me to take my hands off his shit and then proceeded to call me a Nigger.

How do you know what the guy looks like?

"Wait a minute, don’t touch my groceries. I can’t have someone negroidal touch my food. It’s against my creed.”

I can't believe someone actually said this in real life.

It's just such a batshit thing to say.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Fingers crossed for a black Judge just so the guy gets a chance to claim that 'his creed doesn't accept a negroidal individual handling his verdicts'.

out of everything that's made me laugh in this thread this is the funniest.

codhand

I always find it hilarious how someone who lacks education, is extremely overweight, generally doesn't take care of themselves hygienically and is an overall failure in life, can consider themselves to be superior than anyone.

I've personally experienced something similarly blatant. Some old fat dude in a mobility scooter called me a Nigger in Trader Joes. I was turning a corner and accidentally bumped into the dude, knocking some of his groceries to the floor. As I was apologizing and picking up the stuff that knocked to the floor, the dude started yelling at me, telling me to take my hands off his shit and then proceeded to call me a Nigger.

The Lamonster: "The fat neck guy is the store owner, not the racist.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Ignatius Reilly?!
200px-Confederacy_of_dunces_cover.jpg
One of my favorite book.
Kudos.

MIMIC

Banned
He's a necklesszoid.

I hate to judge a book by it's cover but based on the picture alone my first reaction was 'Yeah I can see that guy being a racist'.

Dude is so racist that it is literally sticking in his craw.

dude has a double neck

If he had the little hat, he could be Mr. Anderson from Beavis and Butt-Head.

Guy should be worried more about his thyroid than negroids.

I want to say wither his enlarged heart is stuck in his throat trying to escape his body or that he somehow swallowed his brain.

He reminds me of a Hank Hill. But without the coolness.
also, something is wrong with his neck.

I always find it hilarious how someone who lacks education, is extremely overweight, generally doesn't take care of themselves hygienically and is an overall failure in life, can consider themselves to be superior than anyone (I'm not saying that's the case with this story, just a thought I've always had).l

=p

EDIT: not tryin to "expose" anyone (in case my intentions get misunderstood); I just found it slightly humorous.

inky

Oh, bagger. I don't know what I was thinking.

Why not only ban him from the store/report him to the authorities instead of trying to lock him up until the police arrived? Can't they just refuse service due to him being a racist fuck?

Reading about racism, always always surprises me. WTF is this outmoded horrible way to treat other people doing in this day and age? We've sent shit to mars, have cars that drive themselves and computers the size of phones. Catch up stupid racist people! You're making us look bad in front of the future generations.

harSon

Banned
Oh for fucks sake, that's a pretty easy mistake to make and it has nothing to do with how he looks.

If you're reading a news story that's primarily about two people, a black bagger who's a victim of hate speech, and a white dude who's the man tossing out the hate speech... and there's a picture of a black kid grossing groceries and some white dude outside of the store looking smug as fuck... then yes, most people are going to assume that he's the other important person described in the story.

How come junk like "lol" gets put in the dictionary but negroidal doesn't?

Backwoid world we live in.

fixed.

Oh for fucks sake, that's a pretty easy mistake to make and it has nothing to do with how he looks.

If you're reading a news story that's primarily about two people, a black bagger who's a victim of hate speech, and a white dude who's the man tossing out the hate speech... and there's a picture of a black kid grossing groceries and some white dude outside of the store looking smug as fuck... then yes, most people are going to assume that he's the other important person described in the story.

Pfft. This is total proof that we hate obesoids.

massoluk

Banned
Wait a minute.

He stated in a nine-page, hand-written lawsuit that he told the grocery sacker, a black man, “Wait a minute, don’t touch my groceries. I can’t have someone negroidal touch my food. It’s against my creed.”

He actually hand-wrote the lawsuit with that quote?

Ryck

So the guy in the pic is not the racist?

Haha oops... ^_^

Yeah pretty much, still glad I didn't say anything ( although I did think things)

Chavelo

Do you still think the overweight people are pretty much failures in life, though?

The loser has no neck. His face just sorta melts into his body.

Another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom