• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man has anal sex with 9 month old infant for his own sexual gratification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.mpnnow.com/topstories/x1658260034/Babys-internal-injuries-lead-to-sexual-abuse-charges

Lyons, N.Y. —
A Lyons man was indicted today (Friday, Dec. 16) by a Wayne County grand jury after hearing evidence of sexual assault to an infant that required surgery to repair internal damage.

Richard J. Dallas, 24, of 8 Rice St., was charged Dec. 16 with predatory sexual assault against a child, a Class A violent felony.

According to the indictment Dallas “engaged in anal sexual conduct with a 9-month-old female child.”

There were seven additional counts, ranging from second-degree aggravated sexual abuse to endangering the welfare of a child.

“I really can’t think of any words to describe how awful this is,” said Wayne County District Attorney Richard Healy, who presented the evidence to the grand jury.

In the indictment, Dallas allegedly “created a grave risk of death to another person ... for the purpose ... of his own direct sexual gratification.”

Based on the indictment, a Superior Court warrant was issued by Wayne County Justice Daniel Barrett. Dallas was immediately arrested by Lyons Police at about 11:45 this morning at the Wayne County Hall of Justice. He pleaded “not guilty” at his arraignment today before Wayne County Justice Dennis Kehoe and was sent to the Wayne County jail on no bail.

Healy said Dallas “was not a stranger to the victim.” He has no prior record, Healy said, adding that they believe this incident was a “first-time event.”

“This case was difficult from the beginning in that we were dealing with a victim that could not speak for herself,” Lyons Police Chief Richard Bogan said. “It was also an emotional case for the officers involved because of the depravity of the allegations.”

According to a press release issued today by Bogan, on the afternoon of Nov. 30, Lyons Ambulance responded to an illness call on Rice Street.

The call was for a 9-month-old baby with trouble breathing. The child’s mother was not home at the time of the incident, Healy said.

Ambulance personnel, Bogan stated, observed that the child might have a more serious condition. She was initially treated at Newark Wayne Community Hospital and then sent to Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, where she remains recovering from her injuries. Healy said the baby is expected to stay in the hospital for another week and a half.

The little girl currently requires a colostomy bag and additional surgeries will be required to repair more damage, Healy said. Any lifelong residual effects of the assault are unknown at this time.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
6axpT.gif

All one can hope for is this guy gets locked away for life and the child gets the treatment and care she needs. Truly horrible.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Tell me this is a repost of the last infant anal story I read :( if it happened again.. :(

Well, someone's going to simultaneously rape and slit this guy's throat in prison. May the week or two he has left be horribly unpleasant.

Edit: December 2011? This guy is already dead and not a single shit was given.

g12c000000000000000d5a4e1e749539b311818aecbd29a3deb3bd5b5aa.jpg

Creep

Richard Dallas was given the maximum sentence of 25 years to life in prison.

In court, Judge Dennis Kehoe told Dallas he has no redeeming qualities as a human being and never will. He said Dallas is a danger to young people and “there is no cure for you.”

Dallas didn't have anything to say walking in or out of court and didn't give any explanation or apology for what he did last November to a nine-month-old girl he thought was his own child.

District attorney Rick Healy said plain and simply, Dallas nearly killed the girl during the sexual assault. He asked for the maximum sentence and that's what Dallas received. The 24 year old won't be eligible for parole until he's nearly 50 years old.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Yeah I'm pretty sure this was already posted.. About a year ago I read a similar story

jimi_dini

TcAHPm.jpg

I'm against death sentence. But I would definitely make an exception for this guy.

How could anyone do this? How fucked up would someone have to be?

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh couldn't you have given the topic a different name or something.. that was not something I really wanted to read while sitting down for lunch.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I dont why the title is worded like that, as if we needed that confirmed.

Is it bad that I want the death penalty for every person that commits these type of acts on children/infants? Maybe castration with no anesthetic could be option 2.

Really OP? You couldn't do as others have and not include this shit in the topic? Why not just have the topic be 'Violent horrible crime. Click but be warned'. Ugh, freaking ridiculous.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume the OP was being provocative for the sake of being provocative with this whole thread. I don't know why else anyone would post a story that's almost a year old that's this upsetting.

A year old news story... at least if it wasn't so old it would be plausible that you didn't go looking for some sick news story to post to GAF. what the hell is wrong with you OP.

There was a time when I avoided OT because of thread titles like this. WTF OP? Why do I need to know about this? My answer to this thread....

f.gif

Juicy Bob

What can you really say in a thread like this that hasn't already been said countless times in similar threads about other henious and disturbing crimes?

- J - D -

I can't imagine the reason for why threads like this need to be posted here. To remind us that there are some fucked up people out there? I already know that.

There isn't even a moral grey area in this to be argued. No point to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom