• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man has anal sex with 9 month old infant for his own sexual gratification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

first 2 posts

I'd really love to have the opportunity to be ignorant of this.

6axpT.gif

do it for me

Mengetsu

Just fucking sick....Words can't describe. That poor child and knowing someday she will find out about this unless they hide it from her..in some cases I wish they would to save her from that later in life.

PK Gaming

Can we just have, like, a Horrible Disturbing News OT so that I don't have to read this stuff while browsing?

here's a quote from amir0x when he was still a mod:

An OT does not cease to be fun/interesting because a news article is disturbing and a topic title reflects it. That's the world we live in. Just avoid the topic.

Anyway, there's no room for debate. Either you guys are going to stop coming in to whine or you're going to get banned. I am doing the fair thing by warning you guys but it will stop here. If you think a thread has gone too far, PM a mod. And then deal with the decision he/she makes.

We are not going to have an aggregate NEGATIVE NEWS topic. Evilore is against megathreads as it is, let alone because there are a group of GAFers wants to topic whine because they hate negativity.

so, no that won't happen. and calling this guy the second coming of gaborn (its too fucking soon) or claiming that he gets off on this is fucking awful.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
should be grounds for junioring

so, no that won't happen. and calling this guy the second coming of gaborn (its too fucking soon) or claiming that he gets off on this is fucking awful.

is amirox even still a mod?

jtb

Banned

Well he's not a mod anymore and this isn't news anymore (December 11 was nearly a year ago, ffs).

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
Sorry, I thought you were accusing him of getting off on the content of the story. My bad.
lol. I guess my first post could be taken like that. No, OP posts a story with no discussion and watches. OP could have just posted an infected penis pic just to watch the reactions.

ajim

I don't think its right to be accusing op if this is a fetish of his or anything, bad topic title aside.

Horrible story tho, and I hope that bastard doesn't get to make it to 50 years of age.

Kinyou

I don't think its right to be accusing op if this is a fetish of his or anything, bad topic title aside.
Is it? The story is a year old and the entire OP is just a copied article. Sounds to me like he just wanted to shock people and get reactions

I'm sorry, I know the topic is serious, but why else would the guy do this other than for his own sexual gratification? Shits and giggles?

Drencrom

Thanks for highlighting a one year old story and having a overly clarifying thread title OP...

And what the fuck is up with the "for his own sexual gratification" part? Are you implying that any sane human fucking being would think otherwise?

FoneBone

Control + F Gaborn. Was not disappointed.

Ditto.

Amir0x is not a mod anymore with good reason. Not to say that the current mods disagree with that post, but I wouldn't treat posts like that with the presumption that they reflect the current attitude.

I agree with the naysayers in this and similar threads, anyway. There's nothing to actually argue over, and therefore threads like this serve no apparent purpose other than shock value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom