• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man has anal sex with 9 month old infant for his own sexual gratification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's keep Gaborn out of this please.

Nope. Gaborn will live on forever being remembered for stuff like this. It's what he enjoyed, so why should people not remember him fondly for it? No one is insulting Gaborn. They're insulting the OP though. And he deserves it.

Kammie

What the FUCK.

I hope the child doesn't sustain any long-term injuries. And that when this fucker is put in jail, the other inmates have no pity.

black_13

Banned
RIP Gaborn but honestly I hated these kinda stories he kept posting. OP take a hint and don't post this kinda sick stuff on gaf.

Like said before, didn't realize this news was a year old. Either a mod can close this thread or NeoGAF can discuss this like mature adults.

FoneBone

Like said before, didn't realize this news was a year old. Either a mod can close this thread or NeoGAF can discuss this like mature adults.

I can believe you missed the date - shit like that happens - but how would you describe your intent in posting this thread? (Hint: any explanation not involving the phrase "shock value" is very disingenuous.)

lets maturely discuss sodomy crimes committed on a 9 month old infant

Ding.

Jburton

Banned
Why the fuck did you make this thread OP?

My heart bleeds for that little baby and I know that fucking cunt will get fucked up in prison, where he will never leave.

Threads like this are wrong, very wrong ..... feels like taking advantage of this poor child's misery for a talking point and a chance to get angry over it.

CrankyJay

Banned
I can believe you missed the date - shit like that happens - but how would you describe your intent in posting this thread? (Hint: any explanation not involving the phrase "shock value" is very disingenuous.)

Ding.

Why the fuck did you make this thread OP?

My heart bleeds for that little baby and I know that fucking cunt will get fucked up in prison, where he will never leave.

Threads like this are wrong, very wrong ..... feels like taking advantage of this poor child's misery for a talking point and a chance to get angry over it.

Why the dogpiling? It's a shitty piece of news but nothing GAF hasn't seen before. Does the OP require a special license to post news like this? Gaborn posted similar articles and no one questioned him.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=435029

iNvid02

Wefp1.gif

SteeloDMZ

Banned

The fuck do you want to discuss? That the monster who did that is a piece of shit that deserves to be send to the depths of hell?

There's your discussion.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
Reporting on it?

Nonsense, pure nonsense.

The flow of the forum based on the majority of posts in this thread is against this tragic and tasteless thread.

Exactly. The OP isn't reporting jackshit. If he was really interested and concerned, he would have spent 1 minute to realize that this is old news. He didn't even make a comment about it, just copied and posted a wall of text.

OP, you are an asshole.

Piecake

So, can a mod change this thread title please? I dont want to read shit like this when im not even reading the thread

Recon

Banned
Exactly. The OP isn't reporting jackshit. If he was really interested and concerned, he would have spent 1 minute to realize that this is old news. He didn't even make a comment about it, just copied and pasted a wall of text.

OP, you are an asshole.

Wow, take a timeout for awhile.

FoneBone

So what's your issue here? That the article is old or that the content is gruesome? Which is it?

Again, that the thread has no discernable purpose other than shock value. The OP's posting of it without checking the date suggests that he didn't bother to put much thought into the thread.

CrankyJay

Banned
Again, that the thread has no discernable purpose other than shock value. The OP's posting of it without checking the date suggests that he didn't bother to put much thought into the thread.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the OP.

A lot of news services online like Google News or Yahoo news incorrectly post articles from incorrect dates. It's possible this happened.

I'm not, I'm defensive of people dogpiling for someone posting a topic they didn't have to click on. Isn't it counter-intuitive to bump a thread they dislike?

Didn't have to click on? I don't think anyone had a choice considering the thread title's spelling it out. The title could have been put in a much more tasteful way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom