• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man has anal sex with 9 month old infant for his own sexual gratification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair

Banned
hey whats on gaf

jaws-zoom.gif

I'm not, I'm defensive of people dogpiling for someone posting a topic they didn't have to click on. Isn't it counter-intuitive to bump a thread they dislike?

It's a terrible thread that has no reason to exist. There is nothing to discuss outside of the OP's desire to ruin peoples' days.

FINALBOSS

Banned
I always like to see the photos of the perp in cases like these.

What a sick fuck:

g12c000000000000000d5a4e1e749539b311818aecbd29a3deb3bd5b5aa.jpg

Why the fuck did you make this thread OP?

My heart bleeds for that little baby and I know that fucking cunt will get fucked up in prison, where he will never leave.

Threads like this are wrong, very wrong ..... feels like taking advantage of this poor child's misery for a talking point and a chance to get angry over it.

Wow, suck it up dude..don't be such a baby.

how do you even find this stuff. maybe I live in an old fashioned place or something but I never see my local news do a story on baby sex, and on news sites it doesn't go "economy is still bad - look at what this actress wore - man horrifically saws off his penis." news that's this fucked up needs to be actively seeked out, let's leave it that way

SteeloDMZ

Banned
I'm not, I'm defensive of people dogpiling for someone posting a topic they didn't have to click on. Isn't it counter-intuitive to bump a thread they dislike?

That's right, people didn't even have to click on the thread because it's already on the title. If you want to be defensive about something, you should defend something that's worth defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom