• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manafort Notes of Russian Meeting Mention "RNC Donations"

I think this and the still not totally clear "were the actual election tallies altered?" could lead to a magnificently awful constitutional crisis.

If the actual results of the election were mechanically rather than socially altered, then we'd be in a situation that the constitution has no remedy for.

And the GOP would turtle, if you'll pardon the pun. There aren't any grownups left in it.

My expectations when all is said and done, 15% chance in my opinon

Voter Rolls were altered

Election tallies were altered by .5-3% (main focus on small counties were totals average 98-600 where it wouldnt get much coverage, now do this to hundereds of counties)

RU funding of alt-far right propaganda networks (reveals this started in 96, Jones was a long running agent)

RU funding against GoP primary contenders

RU funding of republicans indirectly/directly through super pacs and adverts

RU funding of far left, libertarians and others

RU/GOP/INDEPendat loose coalition working on social engineering platforms to sway public opinion globally

stringer-criminalfuckingconspiracy.gif

Perfection

RDreamer

So hilarious if he fucking wrote down his criminal activity. WTF

I love the wire, except season 2 and 5

I'm on Season 2 right now actually and it's the first time the show has got truly addicting. I dunno what people are smoking by not liking Season 2, but it's great. I guess Ziggy can be irritating as fucking hell but there are people like him and I think it's an interesting angle. Everything else though is so good. I just need to see what happens next.

Allard

Wonder if this is the reason Nunes tried so hard to scuttle the investigation. He is probably one of the people directly implicated in a need to know capacity as part of the transition team. It also might explain why the house is so much more resistant to challenging Trump beyond being primaried, they are the most likely to receive benefits from any foreign money as they have to go for reelection every 2 years unlike the Senate.

You stupid motherfuckers. Why would you write it down? Why would you keep the notes?

Blackmail or protecting your place in the team. Harder to cut someone out or feed them to the lions if you have something to implicate one or a group of people. Its why even money launderers and financial criminals keep logs somewhere of all their dealings.

alternade

I think this and the still not totally clear "were the actual election tallies altered?" could lead to a magnificently awful constitutional crisis.

If the actual results of the election were mechanically rather than socially altered, then we'd be in a situation that the constitution has no remedy for.

And the GOP would turtle, if you'll pardon the pun. There aren't any grownups left in it.
If votes we're altered and there was anything short of an immediate termination of the administration and call for a revote, there will be blood in the streets. No hyperbole

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
My expectations when all is said and done, 15% chance in my opinon

Voter Rolls were altered

Election tallies were altered by .5-3% (main focus on small counties were totals average 98-600 where it wouldnt get much coverage, now do this to hundereds of counties)

RU funding of alt-far right propaganda networks (reveals this started in 96, Jones was a long running agent)

RU funding against GoP primary contenders

RU funding of republicans indirectly/directly through super pacs and adverts

RU funding of far left, libertarians and others

RU/GOP/INDEPendat loose coalition working on social engineering platforms to sway public opinion globally

I mean it's just how math works but Clinton narrowly lost by Tiny margins in exactly the states needed for Trump to defy the polls. No suspiciously large margins. That's how you would do it if you didn't want to get caught.

And no tinfoil hat is required here as we know for a fact that attempts were made to hack those machines.

And Cambridge Analytica was basically tracking those tiny margins and targeting those voters.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Yeah yeah niiiiiiiiiice.

I want some names. Let's implicate some real humans this afternoon, NYT/WaPo.

I guarantee it is Mueller and the group telling them not to release it until they say so.

Yeah, every day it feels like we're getting closer to news drops that will freak people and markets out.

Mueller's here to talk to you about irregularities in the Russian fund

I'm starting to think about that scene from American Gangster where
Brolin's corrupt cop looks at a newspaper and kills himself in the backyard while his wife's vacuuming.

I really think someone major will decide that's the easy way out.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Amazing connection with that Manafort story I'm seeing on Twitter:

Manafort took these notes on his smartphone.

Don Jr. tried to tell investigators that since Manafort was on this phone the whole time, it wasn't an important meeting.

Top Bottom