• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnicent

Yes, more people should be aware of Mob Psycho.

I very much agree with this. Mob is awesome, second only to Reigen (ok after chapter 90.5 I may have top revise this. ).
I hope at somepoint we get a Mob x OPM crossover (???% Mob vs Tats... pls)

Mob Psycho anime? Time to read it

The anime is going to be good shit (just like the manga)!
Y3CUb10.gif

LeleSocho

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! 217
I love how Carol is absolutely casual about this, that's so anti trope.

I hope at somepoint we get a Mob x OPM crossover (???% Mob vs Tats... pls)

I love to think that they are set in the same universe and one day one will appear in the other a-la DragonBall/Dr.Slump

Jaxec

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! 217

So Tanabe is the only one who isn't dense or acts it and his crush is the toughest of them all, Mizusu.....

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

Shun

AKB49 257

It's official Arisu is the best character in this series, period.

The real MVP, stopping at nothing (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ) such good friend.

We're closing up, developments are closing in Minori finally facing her fans. AkiP being sly.

5 more issues + special omake.

Platinum End 2

Well. Okay. I didn't expect a huge orgy but there you go. Thanks Obata.

These angels are very SMT Archangel-esque where they are so in love with the concept of justice it wraps around to being evil.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
I just hope the team that work on Mobpsycho 100% is not the one that did Soul Eater Not!

Platinum end 2
Oh, we got another rule now. I love how the dude explain the rule while having ORG14.
This could be interesting. I love how the angel don't give a fuck when his master just got killed.

Tomo chan wa onna no ko 217

Little sister zoned

Diodiablo

Banned
Fairy Tail

would be funny if the series just ended right here

You know what would be even funnier? A lich king of sort scenario where
killing Zeref would mean that Alvarez gets under the rule of a even more bloodthirsty emperor and wages full war.

They don't even have to get rid of Zeref
he could become a ghost like Mavis

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Ueno-san wa Bukiyou 1
This is kinda lewd. Supposedly the story is about highschool science club experiment, but we get this little gem right here.

Hana said:
I have to admit though, Rokka-kun is a game changer device

Demi-chan wa kataritai 3

Putting your leg in a fridge? I kinda tempted to do this.

Monster Musume 38

Goddamn Lala just earned herself a lot of points. I can even forgive her inadvertently getting MON put under house arrest. Throw in the Manako appearance and this was easily the best chapter for a while.

That might to be the least sexualized chapter in the entire series... AND a character got some serious development...I love it!

It also managed to sum up my entire fear of hospitals in one concise panel.
3d9e0d21511213774a9e26cfb5dca294_zpsbcciwdaw.jpg

Zweizer

Banned
Spirit Circle ch41

Quite the mental battle they're having. Yuuta is facing quite the dilemma as to his future, but I bet he'll ultimately manage to reach a happy ending.

Beck 95

Holy shit... Dat concert... Even tho it's a manga I still got the chills lol
Might want to re-watch the anime someday, it has been so long since last time

Revo

Natsume Yuujinchou 79

woo he wasn't attacked in this one
always nice to get a chapter of things not attacking him

Anteater

Tokyo Ghoul: re55

I'm more interested in what comes next, the current events aren't that interesting to me outside of Kanae and Shuu honestly, and they aren't the focus anymore. Hoping they reveal more about Eto, because I'm not really interested in watching Eto and Kaneki fight for almost no meaningful reason especially I'm not enjoying the fight scenes in these recent chapters.

I'm more interested to know what happens to Sasaki/Kaneki's personality after all is said and done.

Shirazu's death is kind of fucked up considering he couldn't even hear/feel his friends by his side, and then there's his sister that's left alone and he asked to let her die in peace if he's not there for her.

Marche90

UQ Holder! 104

I think Kirië looks much better with her hair down. Also, ouch at Tota's statement. Oh well, it wouldn't be a harem manga if the lead wasn't a dense guy.

Go, Kirië! xD

mdubs

Banned
DEAR GOD DEAR GOD TINKLE TINKLE HOY BREHS!

1421586207.jpg

I love it, I always thought the japanese covers were cool but a bit plain, especially if we want the series to get noticed on the shelves

mdubs

Banned
Eh, I always liked the original covers' simplicity.

I think they struck a good balance, striking design while not overly complicating things. Plus considering they are doing omnibus releases and actually want it to sell, I think they did a great job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom