• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatoe Hai ni Natte mo 2
KXHJhIQ.png
I already have a waifu, please stop tempting me. Gotta be honest, I'm not actually reading this properly until it's finished, I'm just skimming through it now for cruel Cruel.

bobohoro

Bleach 663

I'm so excited for this next convenient power-up that will drag this pointless fight on even longer...not.
And changing Reiatsu 48 times a second is just shitting on your readers and laughing them in the face.
At least Urahara might actually have to do something for once. Although that would be wasted on dumb fodder villains.
Sigh.

Zweizer

Banned
Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko ch11

On the bright side he now knows one of her weaknesses.

Tatoe Hai ni natte mo ch2

Already starting with a disadvantage.

Bleach 663

I'm so excited for this next convenient power-up that will drag this pointless fight on even longer...not.
And changing Reiatsu 48 times a second is just shitting on your readers and laughing them in the face.
At least Urahara might actually have to do something for once. Although that would be wasted on dumb fodder villains.
Sigh.

I mean, this was the obvious outcome given how Kubo operates. Literally all of the other sternritters at this point had alternate forms they pulled out once they were cornered, so it's not a surprise. And of course they need an opportunity for Uruhara to go and win himself, probably use his bankai

Qurupeke

What foolishness is going on in Bleach now? Ichigo stacking ANOTHER powerup on the pile?

Random characters appear and become fodder for the villain, a known character appears and beats the villain but they had a trick, the character is almost defeated but manages to defeat the villain BUT they had another trick and the villain turns to a monstrous form and so Kubo makes the character use a skill that they never used for 500+ chapters and somehow they defeat a GOD-like villain.

Dungeon Meshi 21

So sweet. So short. :(

Otoyomegatari 1
I mightve grotesquely misjudged this thing. Took all of what, 5 pages to realize that i shouldnt have postponed reading it for so long. So god damned gorgeous.

bobohoro

I mean, this was the obvious outcome given how Kubo operates. Literally all of the other sternritters at this point had alternate forms they pulled out once they were cornered, so it's not a surprise. And of course they need an opportunity for Uruhara to go and win himself, probably use his bankai

I mean, yeah, it was totally obvious and predictable.
That's what makes it worse.

Bleach fights have no suspense anymore, none whatsoever. They are formularic, predictable and creatively bankrupt. They don't even look cool, dynamic or fun anymore. And these shit-ass fights have been all Bleach has been about for the last couple of months, or has it been years?

I mean, I get it, there are bad series out there. But Bleach seems to take it to another level.

And if Uhara is wasted on this piece of trash I'm gonna be twice as mad. He's the only character left I'm somewhat interested to see a fight of, and I want it to be a big one towards the absolute finale just so I can finish Bleach with some positive vibes after reading it for a century.

Domestic Na Kanojo 76

Natsuo putting in the effort. Which makes me think something dumb is about to happen, because his character is actually beginning to seem somewhat charismatic again.

Bleach fights have no suspense anymore, none whatsoever. They are formularic, predictable and creatively bankrupt. They don't even look cool, dynamic or fun anymore. And these shit-ass fights have been all Bleach has been about for the last couple of months, or has it been years?

I mean, I get it, there are bad series out there. But Bleach seems to take it to another level.

And if Uhara is wasted on this piece of trash I'm gonna be twice as mad. He's the only character left I'm somewhat interested to see a fight of, and I want it to be a big one towards the absolute finale just so I can finish Bleach with some positive vibes after reading it for a century.
Yeah Bleach is definitely shit

Toriko 359

Guess he wanted to save the fight for 360 to keep things organized.... I don't mind the Ichi flashback though, it addressed some stuff and also raised the death flag for someone

Bleach

thought you defeated him? lol no he has a final form... never expected that did you?

Dragonball Super 09

Freeza forms for this dude (wanted new ones but oh well) I am kinda disappointed in Winne the Pooh though :/

upandaway

I need some recommendations manga gaf.

Good Romance shojo manga plz.
Akagami no Shirayukihime
Itoshi no Karin (well not technically shojo)
Taiyou no Ie

And a bunch of Itou Hachi manga if you're ok with yuri, and Otoyomegatari which is also not shojo but really nice

Domestic Na Kanojo 76

Natsuo putting in the effort. Which makes me think something dumb is about to happen, because his character is actually beginning to seem somewhat charismatic again.

This is probably the last fight for urahara and yoruichi, he's giving a closer to "everyone" relevant enough. Now we wait for hitsugaya to beat thor-on-roids...

Seriously, this shit's been so underwhelming since a long time... When will Aizen, though?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bleach

Bad Guy: "I have an ability that makes me completely invincible"
Good Guy: "Behold my power-up which conveniently is the weak spot to your invulnerability."
Bad Guy: "This isn't even my final form."
Good Guy: "I power-up my power-up."
Bad Guy: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

kadotsu

Banned
Bleach

Good Guy: "Behold my power-up which conveniently is the weak spot to your invulnerability."

Hot preview of the next chapters:

latest

Bleach

Great, now you've spoiled the final battle of bleach. And also any other battles as well

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bleach

Damn it Grimace, watch those Bleach spoilers!

Rymuth

Toriko 359

I find myself enjoying this a lot more if I should just see the series as Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and the Gourmet Cell Demons are Stands.

Akagami no Shirayukihime
Itoshi no Karin (well not technically shojo)
Taiyou no Ie

And a bunch of Itou Hachi manga if you're ok with yuri, and Otoyomegatari which is also not shojo but really nice

I rather like Tonari no Robot.

did a quick search on these an they all look interesting thanks

Is Lovely Complex shoujo?

I don't care.

Read Lovely Complex.

I watched the anime for that one but thx.

Blech 663

Kubo is SO FUCKING BAD at fights. Holy crap.

4 panels of bad fighting

3 pages of explaining to the enemy for no reason?

more bad fighting

"Whew, we beat the enemy in one chapter. That happens all the time in Blea-"

RUMBLE RUMBLE NEW FORM THATS A TERRIBLE DESIGN CHECKMATE

every fucking time. Kubo you hack fraud

Shin Kurosawa 48

it has become impossible to guess where the fuck this story is going

Oshiete! Gyaruko-chan 15

that "poor" kid

also his shirt say NtR at the end, not so innocent now is he

Haikyuu!! 194
Cbhgi5lWwAEg4ST.png

Sister's color page, could have been a bit more exciting.

Anyway, great chapter to end a set and start another. Hoping for a Fukurodani win just for Konoha.

Bokuto should level up and Kuroo could do something. Seems to be more of a Lev, Yaku, Kenma show.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Shinya Shokudou 37-38
Glad to see this still translated.
Poor sensei, getting NTR'd right in front of his face. But at least he get to married another girl and spread fish sausage love in Germany
Harusame salad is surprisingly another story about unrequited love. A bittersweet one at that.

The new kurosawa 48

Damn, i know Kurosawa is a master of misunderstanding, but this is too much!
Right after he finish with his earthly desire, now he pretend to be a monk so that he can eat and taking a bath...
smh Kurosawa.

Assassination Classroom 176

Every FEEL in existence, i'll be a mess in the next chapter.

Perfectly crafted moments, this manga is so refreshing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom