• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UBjRykY.jpg

MEDIC!

I NEED A MEDIC!

The cute serial killer is causing my heart to explode!

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru.

I'm up to date on that, its a really good martial arts manga that separates itself from the rest of the pack with the characters it has. Hopefully it gets better!

MEDIC!

I NEED A MEDIC!

PICNIC!

The cute serial killer is causing my heart to explode!

This story is really good but I don't see the direction its trying to take in terms of plot...

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Kind of curious how Seo kami-sama is going to drag this out for another 9001 chapters when Fuuka has already won....

Clearly, Seo couldn't have made it more obvious. Why can't the protag be less obvious? I don't need a 2deep4u protag BUT COME ON!

To Aru Majutsu no Index 66

Oh cool it's time for the Daihaseisai arc again. And this is starting to feel more interesting at the start than when it began in Railgun.

Have you guys read a manga that made you feel like you've been stabbed in the gut repeatedly to the point your speechless.

For me it was Tokyo Ghoul in a good way and Kimi no iru Machi in a bad way.

Quixzlizx

MangaGAF, I am going to be arriving in Japan on Saturday, and I wanted to know if anyone has any dictionary/dictionary app (Android) reqs that may be helpful while I'm there? Assume I have very little proficiency.

Kurita

MangaGAF, I am going to be arriving in Japan on Saturday, and I wanted to know if anyone has any dictionary/dictionary app (Android) reqs that may be helpful while I'm there? Assume I have very little proficiency.

Imiwa
Oh wait, not sure it's on Android.

kasane

No dictionary

More fun that way

Also i fucking hate paris and the people there

Worst trip 2010

Try WWWJDIC, with the Kanji Recognizer.

You'll probably also look into getting a keyboard that can type Japanese though that does involve a little bit of Japanese knowledge.

Quixzlizx

/\/\/\
Thanks, I'll put my life in your hands and try this one.

This is definitely going to end badly for me. If I never come back, someone please take my slot in the Suzuka reading.

Also, I wish there were some way for me to make an amazon.jp order while I'm there.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Google Translate? It has a thing where you can write the kanji down using your finger that may be helpful.

Zweizer

Banned
This is definitely going to end badly for me. If I never come back, someone please take my slot in the Suzuka reading.

Also, I wish there were some way for me to make an amazon.jp order while I'm there.

Will you bring us some souvenirs? Maybe you'll get to meet JapanGAF there!

Quixzlizx

Any particular spots you're going to check outside of TGS? Akihabara~?

I'm not sure whether I'm actually going to TGS because I'm arriving in Tokyo on Saturday night and there is some tour orientation stuff on Sunday, but I'd be willing to blow that off to go if I knew I'd still have a good experience. I dunno if arriving late-morning on Sunday would be worth it, since it seems the convention hall is pretty far from central Tokyo.

I will definitely be checking out Akihabara during one of the free days in Tokyo. Hopefully I can wander my way into some interesting situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom