• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not suppose to add to much of each veggies or it will fall apart.... Seeing as some of this have a large concentration of liquid in them
I love meaty pizzas too but this could be made with some scraps lying around in your fridge

Trust me... you'll like it

Bake it enough so it is crispy

Edit: You can also drop the tomatoes if you are an amateur when it comes to baking them ;)

wonzo

Banned
Denki-gai no Honya-san 6-10.5
denkigaihonya9.jpg
denkigaihonya9a.jpg

hmyAquK.png
oh my god this is incredible
deadpuchi.png

The workplace romance stuff is so nice and earnest and I'm kinda amazed at how deftly it fits in with the absurdities of everything else. Well, that and Mizu Asato's incredible skill of adding in as many tears as humanly possible. After this, REC, and the Chuu2 doujin she must have a thing for them…

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

hmyAquK.png
deadpuchi.png

The workplace romance stuff is so nice and earnest and I'm kinda amazed at how deftly it fits in with the absurdities of everything else. Well, that and Mizu Asato's incredible skill of adding in as many tears as humanly possible. After this, REC, and the Chuu2 doujin she must have a thing for them…

Suck on my Chocolate banana

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

hmyAquK.png
deadpuchi.png

You know, i might need to consider putting this on banner if i survive Seo manga.
Later volume is even better!

someone who wins this should just troll everyone and make a banner filled with Western comics that happen to have manga spinoffs

that or the video game equivalent

Online The Comic 3

Tons of txt, but then games have tons of txt which is why the first hour can be boring. But then all the players type so much txt in this.

I loved the way the CEO was talking hyuh. lol

Red Blood Red Legacy 21

Cute kid forms and they were both so close even so young, when they did their arm thing, lol.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Does it mean you won't put Nickelodeon? 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

Okay candidates to put in banner
1. Yandere Kanojo
2. Nickelodeon
3. Denkigai no honya san
4. Oddman 11

Oh, wow, i don't know what to choose! >_<

dani_dc

Okay candidates to put in banner
1. Yandere Kanojo
2. Nickelodeon
3. Denkigai no honya san
4. Oddman 11

Oh, wow, i don't know what to choose! >_<

Nickelodeon followed by Oddman 11.

Disclaimer: I haven't read the other series, Denkigai no honya san got my interest, think I'll check it in the next few days.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I wish we could have a Dowman Sayman banner or something.

That would be very much amazing.

Zweizer

Banned
Disclaimer: I haven't read the other series, Denkigai no honya san got my interest, think I'll check it in the next few days.

Yandere Kanojo is pretty good as well. I suggest you check it out if you want a fun romance comedy that doesn't try to pad out itself with the overdone hook up process.

Zweizer

Banned
Hakoiri Drops ch1-3

Pretty cute 4koma comedy about a sheltered girl and her circle of friends. I must say that so far I rather like the lack of romance one would expect from such a setting.

dani_dc

Yandere Kanojo is pretty good as well. I suggest you check it out if you want a fun romance comedy that doesn't try to pad out itself with the overdone hook up process.

That sounds like something I'd enjoy, I'll add that to the (ever growing) list of mangas to potentially read and I'll check it out in the coming days, thanks.

scy

I'll second the Yandere Kanojo recommendation, especially if you want something that's more comedic and focuses everything on the after they start dating bits and not will-they-won't-they.

Silver Spoon 27

*sniff* Pork Bowl... *sniff*

You were so young. RIP :'(

I have bacon in front of me.

Zweizer

Banned
Ogenki Clinic is great. It's an hilarious comedy with a certain dose of sexual content given the subject matter, though it's all focused on making the reader laugh, starting with the doctor hairstyle and ending with what the poor nurse has to go through at times.

Alright let's check it out.

Ogenki Clinic v1 ch1-2

Lewdness Meter:
NSFB--------o-Lain

Well, it's pretty funny that's for sure, and ridiculous too, everything from the symptoms of the patients to the remedies and the hair of the doc. One thing that stands out however is that it doesn't really show the juicy bits, but that makes its attempts at self-censor even more hilarious. Entertaining read so far.

Renai Prism 1
tumblr_nc1vjgICow1qbxqfpo1_500.jpg

Beautiful start, the premise of Kahara being able to see auras for people to see their true feelings is pretty interesting especially when he encounters kid aura's or even the one of the love interest Kitagawa. Beyond that the feelings are like all the other school bls I love with the minor but cute scenes like ducking when trying to look at him from the window to the yard and sharing what they like about each other when they have their first full convo. Best page, last page.

Foolworm

His art is good and at times reminisce of Kaoru Mori's. 7 chapters in, I already like Reiroukan more than Yawarakai Onna which was his previous work. It's probably because I don't think short stories are his strength, he tends to favour whimsical characters and his narration lacks focus as a result.

Have you seen Kasai Sui's art? She's under the same publisher as Kaoru Mori and currently serializing in the same magazine too. Image jacked from Suvivor's 2012 post.

I would actually argue his style is closer to Akie Irie than Kaoru Mori, but that's just me. Kasai Sui is a fine comparison to make.

Yes. So. Annoying. I somehow saw the two seasons of this and was so utterly terrified about Lag Seeing never growing out of tearing up. There are very few episodes where he don't cry. And if he isn't crying someone else is.

I find that part of the charm though. Perhaps it was because I had marathoned Shin Takahashi's Kimi no Kakera before starting on this, but something really resonated. The two works are so similar it's uncanny, right down to the styles of the respective mangaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom