• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
at least kuritas taste is better than yours :)

Ouch :_;
you hurt me. hurt me bad!
Hump!

=======================================================
Koe no Katachi latest
Strange. I'm sweating from my eyes!
Come Ishida make us proud!

Wagatsuma no Yome latest

Aoshima boss is a fucking dick. Also, two years work to be able to leave early!? Didn't they get annual leave or something!?

Maybe it's my cynicism speaking but personally none of the characters felt anything more than your usual archetypes, and every male character felt very bland (ordinary guy or otaku guy), seemed to go with the flow and just, in a way, "profit" from getting the perfect girl (and I'm not talking about genetics here) who seemed to be little more than the recipient of one fantasy or another (perfect little sister, popular classmate, etc.).

You are mostly right in a way, as it was an "easy drama-free romance" story, and the premise makes it that even the characters don't have do a lot to get together.

wonzo

Banned
Denkigai no Honya-san 1-5
denkigaihonya2.jpg
denkigaihonya5.jpg

Been meaning to read this for yonks and the anime coming out in a few weeks finally pushed me into reading it. Mizu Asato's pervy sensibilities are a great fit for a story about a buncha weirdos working at a bookstore in an unnamed "electric town". The first volume has definitely left a far stronger impression on me than her first major series Sekai Seifuku Sekirara Jogakkan did and I immensely enjoyed that despite its flaws. Certainly bodes well for the rest of this!

also sommelier the GOAT :bow :bow

MSMrRound

UQ-Holder 50

Some Karin-senpai fanservice. Did she or did he? Who's the murderer? DUN DUN DUN.

Yamada and the Seven Witches 126

"Have sex". Really!? That's the best suggestion you give to test out the power?

Shiraishi figured out the power. Still best girl.

Nejimaki Kagyu 25
Them hits and death stares.

Koe no Katachi 53
Eh at dream stuff but them finally meeting again, good stuff.

UQ! Holder 50
Go on. Also, doujins are a go.

Sket Dance 276
Dat future tease.

Sket Dance 277
So close. Ah well, least she tried.

Zweizer

Banned
Hanayashiki no Juunintachi ch15 (End)

Well that was alright I guess. Didn't felt all that satisfying but it ended on a somewhat positive note.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Chuugoku Yome Nikki 1

CoOEe2i.png

Now that I think about it japanese cuisine doesn't really use garlic much huh.

Also garlic sprouts are indeed delicious.

Usobuko

Banned
About Chuugoku Yome Nikki,

At first I thought it was entirely fictional because I find it really hard to believe a chinese won't recognize Guan Yu. Then I read the prologue which I had skipped and decide to read on.

Zweizer

Banned
I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right? ch8

Uh, uh, huh?

Aside from that, more MMO galore! Yay.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
While I like bacon on pizza, my actual favourite pizza is just a thin-crust, cheese and garlic. With the actual cloves that you can smear around with a fork.

you guys should try baking a pizza with green onions, (shredded) carrots, green olives chopped up,on top of your hot sauce/tomato sauce mix... add some cheese on top while having green peppers, cucumbers, and (maybe) tomatoes on top of the cheese

Bake it and adds BBQ sauce on top and Oh man is it good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom