• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usobuko

Banned
Memories of Emanon and Wandering Emanon

You have got to be kidding me.

It's not enough with Phoenix, now I am given another great sci-fi comic that most likely would never be finished? And it's based on a series of novels, too? This is the kind of work that should have been translated internationally. I am mad.

With love.

Well, if you like them this much, at least you're lucky to read them now.

It was actually a little surprising to see anything more than Omoide Emanon. The pleasant kind.

Rhapsody

Banned
...I think the first manga I ever read was a random volume of Yugioh, and all I remember is being baffled at how different and much darker it was from the show.

I was in grade school, I barely knew shit back then.

Heh, same (but I wasn't in grade school when I read the manga). Also enjoyed how weird everything was before duel monsters.

Once it shifted to that, it went all DBZ where a lot of the cast didn't matter.

Wynnebeck

Banned
HSDK End

Well that was a tease of epic proportion. At least let us see grown adult Kenichi, not a forearm. I'd imagine he'd look like a more Japanese Sakaki anyway.

Marche90

Wagatsuma-san second to last chapter

I'm pretty sure Wagatsuma's staying. Hoping to see a good end next week

Also:

Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome 97 / 107

Two years with no breaks (why not schedule a break for today?) and the boss still pulls that? What an asshole.

This. Agreed 100%

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Welp just stumbled upon a hockey manga.

It's a seinen one, I'm afraid to see if it's still ongoing or if it's cancelled.

Supinamarada!

So many manga ending in 2014 with a shitty closure-less cliffhanger ending. Fuck mang

Well at least there's hope for Tokyo Ghoul since there might be a sequel due to some event. Though I shouldn't get my hopes too high to just be crushed.

But yeah it really does suck especially for HSDK and claymore. I mean even Naruto is about to end though this series was long overdue.

Revo

Jyoshikausei 1-17

Nice and cute. Liked that it was completely dialogueless but I was always aware of the feelings that the characters had.

kasane

MlHTbNs.png
JUST

GAH

FUCK

:(

MAH TEARS

dani_dc

Is Reiroukan Still Alive? 4

What an unexpectedly delicious chapter.
I wish I could post pics but that would get me banned.
Well at least there's hope for Tokyo Ghoul since there might be a sequel due to some event. Though I shouldn't get my hopes too high to just be crushed.
I'm starting to get worried for you and your reaction when no sequel is announced.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Talking about first manga eh?
My first manga is Doraemon. I think i was 7 years old when i first read it.
And then some other Fujiko F Fujio manga like Perman, Bakerukun, or Ninja Hattori kun.

One Punch Man (One) Latest

CAPED BALDY!

Nordicus

Had trouble getting out of bed, but then remembered it's Wednesday and Koe no Katachi 53 is on Crunchyroll today and I just jumped out.

776hynB.jpg

I feel like I'm hungry and only had an appetizer. I want MOAR

dani_dc

My first manga was Ranma 1/2. Dragon Ball was an huge hit on TV so they decided to translate Ranma manga to Portuguese (why not the dragon ball manga I have no idea, though that wasn't as bad as bringing Evangelion and showing it at 10 am at Saturdays).
Never did finish reading it.

Had trouble getting out of bed, but then remembered it's Wednesday and Koe no Katachi 53 is on Crunchyroll today and I just jumped out.

776hynB.jpg

I feel like I'm hungry and only had an appetizer. I want MOAR
How appropriate :p

My first manga was Panku Ponk:

which is a hilarious series about an overgrown rabbit living with a human family. My child self didn't take care of it, though, and all has gone missing. No one sells it anymore and it shall always be my biggest manga regret.

The first manga I actually consciously collect was Glass Mask, and I got to experience the horror of seeing it getting released slower and slower until it eventually stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom