• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shengar

xbone_waifu.png

11/10 would waifu

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Naruto

rekt

You know what, I'm not totally happy with Koe no Katachi. I thought the first part was fine, but I imagined the second part would be a more calmed part where the protagonist would learn to forgive and be forgiven and deal with other people with normality.
Instead we had drama, more drama and some melodrama on top of it. It made it felt less "real", imo.
Yeah, I'm disappointed in that regard too. It seemed like it was building up to that with the whole x thing, but it just ended up being forgotten about. :\

All Y'all think Sera is the best in The Breaker:New Waves due to her glasses. It's cause it makes her look classy isn't it. Still she's second best though.

Though I guess we can all agree on that Sachee isn't close to being the best, probably dead last.

Naruto

Pretty clear that Sasuke is basically setting Naruto up. i.e. he sees himself as the only person standing in Naruto's way, so if Naruto beats him he will be the hero and cleared the way of potential rivals.

Usobuko

Banned
does anyone know why sakuranbo syndrome was dropped? its so good... there is a spanish version and was wondering how i could get in contact with a team that would be interested in me translating the spanish version to english since i dont know japanese.

You could read his other works and sekitou elergy. Then you prayed for a miracle because no team really care, lol.

Ubel Blatt 1-5
I like it so far. Can anyone who read this series or are actively reading it give their thoughts so far? Worth reading the 100+ chapters?

I thought there were better seinen action manga. I will say this one is pretty decent.

I'm not very far ahead, about 40 chapters or so iirc.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
shigatsu wa kimi no uso 1-4

sweet jesus the art in this is phenominal

Agreed. It's too bad the story is dumb.

Naruto

Pretty clear that Sasuke is basically setting Naruto up. i.e. he sees himself as the only person standing in Naruto's way, so if Naruto beats him he will be the hero and cleared the way of potential rivals.

Naruto is already a hero, not only to Konoha, but to the world. That was established even before Sasuke came in with the kages.

How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword 1-5

Now you think this would be some weird ass shit with some weird ass premise.

But noooo, its a story about how a neet overcome his uselessness in his promise to find someone son after the guy died.

Seriously, you guys should check it out if you are a dragon quest 5 fan or not.

Defuser

Tokyo DTED ch 1
Holy shit, you guys aren't kidding. This got potential to be the top 10 on mangagaf list lol.

I can't blame the guy. If you have girl get naked for you and then goes out with the brother of course you end up like him....except without the impotence and the whole tokyo thing lol.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto: "We should have a fight."
Sasuke: "Let's fight."
Naruto: "Okay we're gonna fight."
Sasuke: "Fuck Sakura."
Naruto: "Okay this fight is gonna be epic."
Sasuke: "Yeah, fighting."
Naruto: "You'd be a shit Hokage."
Sasuke: "Fuck you dick."
Naruto: "Even your brother hates you."
Sasuke: "Fuck you dick; let me explain why I fighting"

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Naruto: "We should have a fight."
Sasuke: "Let's fight."
Naruto: "Okay we're gonna fight."
Sasuke: "Fuck Sakura."
Naruto: "Okay this fight is gonna be epic."
Sasuke: "Yeah, fighting."
Naruto: "You'd be a shit Hokage."
Sasuke: "Fuck you dick."
Naruto: "Even your brother hates you."
Sasuke: "Fuck you dick; let me explain why I fighting"

fite me irl m8

Naruto

Sakura is so fucking pathetic. Holy shit Kishi. Like on the upper echelon of terrible characters.

Sasuke is still an annoying brat. I just want Naruto to kill him, not TnJ.

I'm perfectly okay with this
So Todokoro can ended up with Soma

Yeeeeeesssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom