• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
It must of been one hell of a rage inducing chapter for you to bring that gif out.

I catch on to tropes and where the story is going to go pretty quick and when I read this chapter I got infuriated with one of the characters (Chiharu for those who have read this). The rage is strong.

kasane

Boys on the Run Ch. 92

black_man_rage_gif2tujv.gif

yeah man

Dynedom

Holy shit would I want a anime adaption of The Breaker and New Waves. Just seeing those action scenes animated would be fuckin awesome. Would want Madhouse to do it, but atlas it probably will never happen.

Also another reason for the adaption would be her.

14544242p.jpg

Yeah Jinnie you are the bomb. Hope she wins in the end.

Sera > *

What's the chance of The Breaker getting a physical English release? I mean there's a physical French release out already. Or is it highly unlikely :(

Brah redheads are better than dark haired girls. I mean Sera's great but she's just too calm and collected for me. Also Jinnie got them legs to kick ass plus her design is great.

Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru 02

More of the childhood friend trying his darn best to go past that.

And hey, there's actually a good reason from the girl trying her darn best to not fall in love with him. Still cute to see this develop.

Revo

Dead Sorcerer's City 91

Ooh, homunculus.

Thousand Years Ninetails 63

Tiger girl is here to stay~

Takkoku 33!!!

A fate too cruel!

Lucifer no Migite 3

Just accept already dimwit.

Niche-sensei - Konbini ni, Satori Sedai no Shinjin ga Maiorita 1

What is it that makes you want to continue living? Pretty good first chapter.

Dice: The Cube that changes everything 64

I hope this doesn't become too battley or at least they use them for character development and drama.

Usobuko

Banned
You really want me to curl up into a ball don't you? I read Sundome (man was that a tearjerker) and people suggested Oyasumi Punpun and read some summaries on it and wow, I'll never read it for the sake of my own sanity.
Reading Boys on the Run until ch. 82 has motivated me even more to get into med school. This is some real shit if you wanna see a really useless protagonist.

Are you my Gilgamesh who enjoys drinking wine as I suffer with manga? I've honestly exhausted a lot of manga to the point where I'm considering becoming a movie enthusiast to get my fix, all I read now are subpar monologues on idiotic characters that don't know how to assert themselves.

The story in Pun pun is more fleshed out and goes on a more depressing route featuring his life with romance being just another element in it.

I don't think monologues are subpar but I do think they are a bunch of socially awkward individuals that couldn't adequately express themselves through their actions. Punpun doesn't really have a female lead like Chiharu though. As for Gonensei, well, it's an entirely different breed from Chiharu but on the same exact scale that differs from the norm. I would go on to the extent and say she's a piece of work.

Moteki in contrast is comparatively tame for both the events that occur in the manga and the general atmosphere in it. I still know quite a few more series similar to these manga if your sanity is still intact. Oh and good luck getting into med school!

kasane

anyone can spoil me gonensei?

also now that you mention pork belly i was looking for one earlier on the grocery. Im gonna need to settle with pork tonkatsu

also fuck gonensei

wrecked my feelings

i kinda have the gist of hwo it ended but i couldnt understand jack shit

Usobuko

Banned
anyone can spoil me gonensei?

They got back together without really addressing the problem about the third party or in more accurate term, Yoshino's infatuation that could occur spontaneously. They simply brushed the incident aside and restart their r/s.

kasane

They got back together without really addressing the problem about the third party or in more accurate term, Yoshino's infatuation that could occur spontaneously. They simply brushed the incident aside and restart their r/s.

wat

this aint real life

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Man.

If you want a really bad shoujo story listed on your steam page, then pyrite heart might just be the game for you.

Kurita

You really want me to curl up into a ball don't you? I read Sundome (man was that a tearjerker) and people suggested Oyasumi Punpun and read some summaries on it and wow, I'll never read it for the sake of my own sanity.
Not reading the best seinen of the decade smh

Mysterious Girlfriend X 91-92 (END)
It's happeninahahaha

Once upon a time I used to enjoy this. But, much like their relationship, it became staler than that sandwich I left in the office fridge for 3 months.

Nisekoi 140
It's happeninahahaha

Tsugumi chapters are better at putting people to sleep than that drug was.

Antiwhippy

Thank God for the use review. Won't lie, I was tempted

Oh don't get me wrong.

It was still fun to be involved in the current wave of super trashy otome games on steam.

Now I really want to play a quality otome game though. Maybe one of the Hakuoki on the Vita.

Jintor

Now that my internet is up and running and I've reached a kind of life equilibrium, I've been thinking vaguely about making some kind of visual novel...

Jintor

And that post should be the name of your VN :p

:lol :lol :lol

Clearly it's about a writer girl who has moved to a new town in a new country and has a new school but feels like she's finally settling in and is now considering writing the ultimate visual novel based on her doki doki high school life

Usobuko

Banned
Oh My Goddess! ended. Is that worth a read? I remember in the early 00s mmo where everyone and their dog has the name 'belldandy'.

1988 - 2014

What a run. If you're a teen when you first read it, you are now someone in your forties.

What's the chance of The Breaker getting a physical English release? I mean there's a physical French release out already. Or is it highly unlikely :(

Brah redheads are better than dark haired girls. I mean Sera's great but she's just too calm and collected for me. Also Jinnie got them legs to kick ass plus her design is great.
Highly unlikely brah. Such is the life we built here. :(

Antiwhippy

Oh My Goddess! ended. Is that worth a read? I remember in the early 00s mmo where everyone and their dog has the name 'belldandy'.

1988 - 2014

What a run. If you're a teen when you first read it, you are now someone in your forties.

Try glass mask on for size.

1976 - current

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom