• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyx

Suzuka 29
Oh great, another way to stick it to Honoka. Why is Akitsuki picking Suzuka over her? Don't understand.

Suzuka 30
That cable girl making things happen. Swimsuits next chapter! :)

Nisekoi 140
Tsugumi's despair face. Much better than Nagito.

Itoshi no Karin 17
Finally! She's gonna stop him from leaving somehow, right?

Hajiotsu 14
I fear the day their relationship will collapse. Please don't. :(

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Parasyte 58

tFxr76H.png

Migiiiiiii. ;_;7

So many good people/non-people died today.

dani_dc

Nisekoi 140

Everyone sleeps, no one gets kissed.
Marika once again has the better scenes of the chapter, though Tsugumi shock face was great.

So guys do you import/buy manga that don't have an English release for a said series? Or do you only do that for a series that you really like even if it's in Japanese.

alright

Just waiting on 4 people now for their last Suzuka posts:

Angry Grimace (-_-)
FlutterPuffs
Fox318
Volgihn

You have until 11:59 PM to avoid KNIM avatars

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Youkai Shoujo-Monsuga 03

HOLY SHIT. Nonononononononononono

Not fond of booty-eating?

Parasyte END

Looking back at it, it really is kind of a corny message about environmentalism and human's role in our environment, but it does a lot of things really well, such as shinji's relationship with migi and exploring shinji's developement of human > slightly inhuman > human again. They could have done a lot more about the nature of the parasites as a reflection of the human race, but there's also Reiko was a pretty interesting character used to explore those themes.

TL;DR fun manga.

Not fond of booty-eating?

Parasyte END

Looking back at it, it really is kind of a corny message about environmentalism and human's role in our environment, but it does a lot of things really well, such as shinji's relationship with migi and exploring shinji's developement of human > slightly inhuman > human again. They could have done a lot more about the nature of the parasites as a reflection of the human race, but there's also Reiko was a pretty interesting character used to explore those themes.

TL;DR fun manga.

Funny, I totally forgot about any environmentalist message in this time, my brain didn't consider it important enough in the story.

alright

Just waiting on 4 people now for their last Suzuka posts:

Angry Grimace (-_-)
FlutterPuffs
Fox318
Volgihn

You have until 11:59 PM to avoid KNIM avatars

loooool I just finished the whole thing today.

Suzuka (end)

It wasn't rage inducing as KNIM which I actually quit in disgust. I actually... was quite ok with it. It wasn't THAT bad.

.....in fact even though it was his previous work before KNIM, it was pretty much superior. Then again I started raging about KNIM after they became adults.

I come to the conclusion that Seo Kouji does fine when restricted to high school based settings. Prove me wrong though.

Articalys

I just realized, the "Tsugumi finds a random Beehive drug/gadget" chapters in Nisekoi remind me of the Chuuma-sensei chapters in Sket Dance.

survivor

Banned
Finished reading In Clothes Called Fat. It was alright, it was treading between over the top insanity of some of the characters to realistic look at image problems, self-esteem issues, and eating disorder. At some points I did wish the antagonist didn't come out of a straight bad high school bully drama, but whatever it did get the message across.

Revo

Looking for a Father 20

I've never bothered to ride a ferris wheel but a half hour seems like a long time for a full rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom