• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's not Bleach tier simply because I can at the very least tell you the loose reason it is happening. But yeah, its a quirky miniboss vs. a side character so the comparison does make sense.

The biggest problem I have with these guys is that you can absolutely tell that tosh put in very little effort in their designs. They look like completely generic mooks who got a couple of extra accessories added in to make them look vaguely relevant.

upandaway

Man how the heck am I on there again, I barely even read manga
(that'll hopefully change soon)

Also how does drama keep doing it

mdubs

Banned
New Jump covers

Food Wars 17

soma017.jpg

Haikyu!! 20

haikyu020.jpg

Assassination Classroom 18

ansatsu018.jpg

LeleSocho

Banned
RIP dramatis, at least you lived to see the dawn of the new thread ;___;

Man what an ugly number i have on the wall... i just needed to make one more post :(

Holy fuck what did I really post that much in the last OT

Oh god am I digging my future grave with this very post?

What fresh new madness is this? What has my ample downtime and travel work hours wrought?

Zweizer

Banned
Congrats to our kouhais bobohoro and OniBarubary for making it to the wall!

Y'all have a bright future ahead! (lol)

upandaway

He slow cooked the whole thing then used a very directed charring oven, so it basically only heats from one side very quickly to char the salmon without affecting the slow cook process.
But isn't the heat still gonna ruin the softness of where it hits? I guess he only cared about the inside.

kasane

Im almost halfway thru air gear again and im wondering how this lasted for 300+ chapters. I guess great art + hype and sexy girls did it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Speaking of Bleach, I legitimately have no idea what is actually happening beyond a fight is occurring.

Angry Grimace

Aizen showed up again but I have no idea where he is or what he is doing

NY Times Top Manga Sellers Feb 14-20

*1. Tokyo Ghoul Vol.5 (NEW)
*2. Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls Vol.8
*3. 12 Beast Vol.3 (NEW)
*4. Tokyo Ghoul Vol.1
*5. Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring Vol.1
*6. Dragonar Academy Vol.9 (NEW)
*7. One-Punch Man Vol.1
*8. Tokyo Ghoul Vol.2
*9. One Piece Vol.77
10. Magika Swordsman and Summoner Vol.3

Previous Week

*1. Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls Vol.8 (NEW)
*2. Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring Vol.1
*3. Assassination Classroom Vol.8
*4. Tokyo Ghoul Vol.1
*5. Magika Swordsman and Summoner Vol.3 (NEW)
*6. Deadman Wonderland Vol.13 (NEW)
*7. One-Punch Man Vol.1
*8. My Hero Academia Vol.3
*9. One Piece Vol.77
10. Tokyo Ghoul Vol.2

kasane

Air gear would have been better if oh great stuck to his great comedy and ditched the crazy ass wonky physica that aint real

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Ajin 28-36

I put off reading this for some reason, after checking out the manga the writer who ledt this manga went to create I felt I my aswell catch on reading this again and it's been really fun.

The antagonist has a certain childlike likeability to him, since his whole plan is essentially just a game derived for maximum entertinment. The "Sato your dead you know" line was great moment of establishing just how crazy he essentially is not caring about the fact that he's dead and that there's essentially a clone of him running about.

Angry Grimace

Longevity ain't easy. My post rate is lower than it used to be in this thread, but I also was posting in OT1.

Without Naruto to argue about there's less to post about. The thread's just a little too chill for that now.
KuGsj.gif

Angry Grimace

I don't get why its a wall of shame to begin with. I add nothing but gold.

It should be the wall of QUALITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom