• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
even my ratio comes no where close to Zweizer's

Well you posted for far longer than I did. I fully expect my ratio to decrease as time goes on.

I don't get why its a wall of shame to begin with. I add nothing but gold.

It should be the wall of QUALITY

I concur.

After all, I love to share super interesting series.

Wall of truth

edit: i think i had the highest post per wall ratio last thread

You sure did!

kasane

im reading more stuff again now since i cant really play that much games when my girlfriend is around but we can sure watch anime and read manga.

Well there it is:

rZa3gGU.png

The complete list to come later.

Keep in mind that it only counts the times you got on the wall.

According to that list, just under 90% of your total posts have been in manga threads.

Demi-chan wa Kataritai 9

Poor Satou-sensei.

Poor girls. Getting crushes on the first dude who's nice to them. Dullahan best girl.

Fujiyama-san wa Shishibufubuhubuwhatever 57

Man, I forgot she was 14. That sure makes a lot of past chapters awkward. Fucking Japan. I should probably stop yelling at them to fuck then. =/

This chapter was really sweet though.

Kengan Asura 23

Ha ha ha ha ha holy shit this manga sometimes. It has such...weird plot-lines and pacing. "You're not my choice for the Tournament, mine is this rando dude." "I killed the man you sought revenge on for 10 years lol trolled you fucker" Like whoa man, slow down on the plot. Let the manga breathe a little.

Kiriwo Terrible 31

Boo, Kurumi is like 10x more interesting than everyone else.

Kiriwo's dad sure is a total dickbag though. He's no Gendo but he's close.

Antimagia 1-10

I'm guessing the series was getting canned so the author had to spin together an ending. I didn't even catch the character names until I went back to check. And then there was a time a named character died immediately after being introduced. Villain was also bland but I did like his resolution.

Fukurodane for life. Bokuto is a Generation of Miracles level talent. What a disappointing effort by Kenma and the rest of the Nekoma squad. Gonna miss Liev's sister.

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! ch.262
Gotta learn to think these things through, Tomo.

Ultraman + Getter Robo Devolution

The art in this is pretty good... damn.
Holy shit, there's a new Getter Robo manga? How did I never learn about this?

Getter Robo Devolution - The Last Three Minutes of the Universe ch.0 - 2
A new continuity with Ryoma Nagare as a pretty different character from his usual self, Professor Saotome appears very cryptic about the fate of the world, and Hayato Jin is still seeking to perform terrorism as a high school student. All that with some pretty good artwork as well. The new Getter designs on their own aren't too bad, at least what's been shown of Getter-1 and 2. Although compared to Shin Getter or even Arc, it doesn't really seem very standout, but that's just my Super Robot design preference and love for the original Getter Saga speaking for me.

I'm most curious as to what will happen in later chapters, based on the subtitle of the manga and the chances of continuity nods to the original saga. Considering where the original manga's future was headed, it may end up escalating way faster to that end result anyway.

upandaway

Hero Academia

So many crazy things. Teeth gets smashed then yandere girl locking onto Deku.

Uraraka's been getting a lot of hinting lately, I wonder if we're gonna see progress on that soon

I hope a group picks up Samon kun since it seems to be a breakout hit and so more of you can read it. What a delightful little series it has become.

Akagi 227-282
Caught up now to the current Japanese release....and the match still isn't over. This match has been going on since 1998/1997, and it's still not fucking over.

kasane

we'll see i guess

Man these Korean manhwa are having a horrible track record so far.

Most of them are just trash.

Fujiyama-San

I said before that i'm fine watching these 2 continue on their path (even if its somewhat slow) and these 2 new chapters is showing me that i've made the right choice so far :p.

They have an easier time getting published i think so theyre a dime a dozen.

air gear 206

Everything about this manga gets more absurd as time goes on and it never stops. Its like a runaway train to shitty physics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom