• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTD| Oh, you're reading manga? How cute...

Goodnight Punpun 90-99

Well, that certainly didn't turn into the shitstorm I expected it to. The business with the cult guy doesn't seem particularly compelling so far though. And what the fuck happened at the end here, for a second I thought he was just dreaming about himself being his neighbor, but then it turns out he's actually telling people that's his name?

casiopao

and im continually impressed by how bad every battle looks. Like a barrel full of fish flopping against each other.

Thats what a real battle in ancient time looks though lol.

Is this the only harem series where the MC is more likeable than the girls?

Not to say that he's particularly amazing but the girls in this series are so devoid of originality and craft, it's hard to really like any of them.

It maybe cliche character but i feel it is employed much better vs like Nisekoi there lol. The waifus actually slowly liking the MC rather than like Nisekoi wherr everyone suddenly liking the MC in one chapter for "kindness" while this MC actually did many things for the girl and for himself. So it feel earned for me.

orochi91

Tomo-chan 623

The timing is too convenient for me...

fucking kill me, lol

At this point, I despise every single male character in this series.

Jun, TomoDad, Misaki; all are worthlessssssssssssssssss

What? What a weird counter to the argument he was making(don't agree with it)side characters win fights in one piece all the time. The last major arc was shat on because of it actually how the strawhats got their fights stolen

Yeah sorry bro, got carried away. I got angry that chopper and brook fell to Perospero so easy. I was actually viewing them as secondary characters lol.

I don't know, i want more fights for any other than luffy and zoro (in regards to the crew).

Ao No Flag Ch12: Erm... welp...
Can I not enjoy one. One! Romance manga without someone possibly dying?

One Piece Ch877: Who bets he's not dead?

My Hero Academy Ch150: My fears are being realized...

Hunter X Hunter Ch370: (Ten weeks since its return) So, who's working for who again? And such an odd place to end, right on a cliifhanger

HiatusXHiatus: Week 10 - Results so far & final result:

So in the end; barber, Stone Ocean, striferser, FlowerisBritish, A.J, and nabe_shogun have been knocked out.

With the winners ending up being LeleSocho & Burbeting, who both betted ten chapters. So, congrats on being the most accurately pessimistic of us all you two!

I'd also like to make special thanks to upandaway for starting this whole mess, with his ridiculous bet of forty chapters.

For any and all other bets, please find them here.

DNAbro

Blue Flag Ch 12

Can't anything go right for Touma? Though I have to say this is pretty much the worst plot device they could have done. 99% sure Touma is only injured though.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
For anyone that likes horror anthology like material, I'd recommend You Will Hear the Voice of the Dead. The main character can see ghosts and doesn't care much for the ability. In the same way that Detective Conan always seems to find himself within the immediate vicinity of an unexplained murder, the MC of Voice of the Dead seems to always finds himself in a situation that is supernatural or involves gruesome murders. Most of the chapters are one off stories, which I enjoy.

dramatis

So in the end; barber, Stone Ocean, striferser, FlowerisBritish, A.J, and nabe_shogun have been knocked out.

With the winners ending up being LeleSocho & Burbeting, who both betted ten chapters. So, congrats on being the most accurately pessimistic of us all you two!

I'd also like to make special thanks to upandaway for starting this whole mess, with his ridiculous bet of forty chapters.

But what if he actually comes back 2 weeks from now lol

LeleSocho

Banned

So what do i win? i need something to pick me up from the HxH disappointment.

dramatis

I suggested the winner be able to do a Suzuka-like read-a-thon of the manga of their choice with the rest of mangagaf

Dunno if the rest of you actually want to do that though

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
What do the losers lose, do they need to wear a hiatus shaming avatar?

LeleSocho

Banned
I suggested the winner be able to do a Suzuka-like read-a-thon of the manga of their choice with the rest of mangagaf

Dunno if the rest of you actually want to do that though

Oh man that's a lot of responsibility i don't read a lot of stuff and what i read is pretty round of the mill stuff that everybody has already read... i think i'm ok with a pat on back this time around :3

jbug617

Banned
How different is the Mahouka manga compared to the LN? I know Miyuki is the focus in the manga but does it follow the LN?

Droplet

Blue Flag 12

(Almost) Truck-kun takes its next victim! Where will he strike next?!

Good to know the tragic gay crush trope is still going strong in this day and age.

Rokudou 58

7w9Toge.jpg

The art is so uneven in this series.

Zweizer

Banned
New Game! ch59

Nene slowly learning the caveats of video games development.

Akagi ch299-300

Yoshioka is quite the masochist.
Washizu has become quite the stalker.

Rokudou no Onna-tachi ch58

Gotta say, Rokudou is good at getting trustworth friends.

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch623-624

Misuzu is the hero they need, but don't deserve.

Mob Psycho 100 ch100.10

They lifted a hand on him at least.

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga ch106

What a fun party they're having.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Seven Deadly Sins I'm sure it won't last long, but looking forward to some other Sin fights in the future. Dianne and Gowther need a time to shine! Also I love the idea of Mel and Liz being locked up together and just talking until her three days run up. Also also glad to see Arthur's back.

Promised Neverland This motherfucker has yugioh hair. He's also fucking terrible.

Lain

Speaking of Irregular at Magic High School, is there a digital edition of it? Volume 5 of the VN isn't available on amazon.it yet and a quick look around only shows me physical versions.

new game 57 - 59

Of new new employees, I don't think Momiji could survive on her own.

Also, as someone who's an intern programmer, Nene's character is like my life.

Top Bottom