• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

Complain about Nintendo doing DLC the right way~

Almost as if people don't believe that's possible and DLC in general is just plain evil.
Nintendo DLC is a bit of a bummer when it's nigh impossible to get :( I wouldn't have known what to do if Capcom didn't miraculously make AA5 + the DLC case buyable with one £25 card. It was bad enough trying to get that card, doing it twice is beyond me.
So yeah the DLC news are't too nice for me. RIP FE:A

Even mods are digressing with us at this point

Nintendo DLC is a bit of a bummer when it's nigh impossible to get :( I wouldn't have known what to do if Capcom didn't miraculously make AA5 + the DLC case buyable with one £25 card. It was bad enough trying to get that card, doing it twice is beyond me.
So yeah the DLC news are't too nice for me. RIP FE:A

Even mods are digressing with us at this point

Man, if there's ever a sale (haha) on AA5, I would finally get my upgrade my 3DS SD card plan into motion.

I liked FE:A's DLC for what it was worth. I never actually went through half of them.

Are you sure? Sequel doesnt necesarily mean old cast returns

I'm sure the 10 hours or something of Xillia 2 I played showed me the old characters.

Amikami

Banned
Naruto

Damn. The chapter was drawn pretty confusingly, as if there were panels missing, but I think its being used to represent just how fast these guys are. Really enjoying Sasuke's new abilities honestly along with Madara Limbo and the two are kinda being used to show off each other but I thought it was pretty interesting.

Can someone explain what the hell Sakura was doing. Why was she holding back?? She looked panicked. It's not like she had to even kill Obito. Just slash the damn eye. Are you kidding me?This is beyond being useless. That's completely detrimental. Kinda hope she gets killed. Partly because I'm beyond annoyed by her character and also because it'll be interesting to see how naruto, and even Sasuke reacts to that. Good chapter honestly.

Damn, the way he ripped out Kakashi's eye and used it so effortlessly. I could call bullshit but Its Madara so I'm more inclined to be in awe.

Mortemis

Banned
Yay it's time for wednesdayGAF!

Naruto

So he just legit ripped out Kakashi's eye and used it. Just like that? What the fuck. Fucking Madara man.

I wonder what ninjajesus will do this time.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
lets go through a who's who of eyes, now
Sasuke has Itachi's eyes, and for some reason has only awakened the rinnegan in his left eye
Madara stole Kakashi's left eye, which was originally obito's
Obito has Nagato's left eye, which was originally Madara's
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto

Damn. The chapter was drawn pretty confusingly, as if there were panels missing, but I think its being used to represent just how fast these guys are. Really enjoying Sasuke's new abilities honestly along with Madara Limbo and the two are kinda being used to show off each other but I thought it was pretty interesting.

Can someone explain what the hell Sakura was doing. Why was she holding back?? She looked panicked. It's not like she had to even kill Obito. Just slash the damn eye. Are you kidding me?This is beyond being useless. That's completely detrimental. Kinda hope she gets killed. Partly because I'm beyond annoyed by her character and also because it'll be interesting to see how naruto, and even Sasuke reacts to that. Good chapter honestly.

Well this way Kakashi can get a new eye, a better eye. Kakashi was beast mode with a sharingan, imagine how good he'd be with a rinnegan.

Mortemis

Banned
Sasuke has Itachi's eyes, and for some reason has only awakened the rinnegan in his left eye
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

With all this eye swapping I'm surprised no one died from some blood transmitted disease by now.

Oh man, Wednesday already huh.

Best time of the week right?

GaimeGuy

Remember how roughly 72 hours ago in Narutoverse time Sasuke had to have his eyes bandaged and covered up until his body adjusted to them? And now you can just plop anyone else's eye in and it works. :O

_hekk05

Banned
Remember how roughly 72 hours ago in Narutoverse time Sasuke had to have his eyes bandaged and covered up until his body adjusted to them? And now you can just plop anyone else's eye in and it works. :O

Something something chakra something healing something madara something rinnegan something absorbing the tree something it doesn't seem that far fetched to me?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

That's just because he's a little bitch. Kakashi didn't need no 72 hours, he plopped that sucker in and used it to kick ass. Back when he was 12.

Mortemis

Banned
That's how they beat Madara, with the power of hepatitis!

The power of hepatitis™. When ninjesus ain't enough.

Exactly. Not like we need to surgically put in the eye, just plop it in and voila.

Amikami

Banned
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is pretty unclear but I don't think it's coincidence that he awakened the rinnegan on the side he touched the Sage's staff with. His dominant side, his left. Also, in the history of this particular 'type' of rinnegan, which has tomoe, notice that of all those who has had it before Sasuke, which is only the juubi and Kaguya, they too had only one. Its only looks strange because unlike Kaguya and Juubi, Sasuke has an even number of eyes. Makes me think that this particular rinnegan's full power is one eye. But that's just speculation.
Well this way Kakashi can get a new eye, a better eye. Kakashi was beast mode with a sharingan, imagine how good he'd be with a rinnegan.
I guess that's a possibility. Specially wouldn't be surprised if he obtained Obitos if he somehow could beat Madara to the punch.

_hekk05

Banned
They're interchangeable like that. New secret tech and all.

Now introducing: Uchiha Eyes

A set of eyes that allow you to do amazing things!! Banish someone to another realm! Look at everyone's chakra! Assign colours to chakra! Move at extreme speeds! Summon black flames and a skeleton-looking thingie to fight for you! Best of all, they're interchangeable! Simply swap one out for the other to enjoy a whole new set of powers! Mix and match your eyes to become the best ninja on the planet!!

Batteries sold separately. Rinnegan upgrade available for additional cost.

GaimeGuy

Now introducing: Uchiha Eyes

A set of eyes that allow you to do amazing things!! Banish someone to another realm! Look at everyone's chakra! Assign colours to chakra! Move at extreme speeds! Summon black flames and a skeleton-looking thingie to fight for you! Best of all, they're interchangeable! Simply swap one out for the other to enjoy a whole new set of powers! Mix and match your eyes to become the best ninja on the planet!!

Batteries sold separately. Rinnegan upgrade available for additional cost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-leNwy-E6BY

Wtf Kakashi were you just not paying attention to the fight? Just a minute ago the man that you regarded as your rival was fighting to defeat this dude, willing to give up his life to kill him. After that your two students show up to fight him and are pulling out kick ass new techniques from who knows were to defeat him. Where you just staring off into space this whole time? I can understand you being tired or something but come on you weren't even fucking looking at Madara when he snatched your eye. Also yeah Madara is cheap as fuck.

Stulaw

Madara did it with the other Rinnegan, he can probably adjust to it because it's not his first time with them being Izuna's eyes in the first place, also, Kakashi had to use the Sharingan straight after getting it from Obito, I'm guessing Sasuke didn't need to be blindfolded, Obito just used it as a method of training for him.

As for the chapter, it was pretty good, I reckon that Obito will transport the chakra blade into the real world and physically force Sakura to stab him in the eye, sending her to the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom