• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
one piece

wonder if fujitora will do something worthwhile or is he going to spend all of his time stopping the citizens of dressrosa from killing each other. wonder who sabo will fight.

Mortemis

Banned
One Piece

Well now that it's Straw Hats vs everyone basically, can we see Zoro actually do something.

I'm wondering how the admiral we handle this situation. He can't really hurt Doflamingo I think but I doubt he'll just sit idly by while everyone is out killing each other. He doesn't seem like the asshole admiral type so I have faith that he'll ignore Luffy and see who the real enemy is right now.

scy

Kingdom 370-371 - Well, here's the start of the "Rebellion." Guess we're going to have it all as a Ryofui secret plot, eh?

...I'm okay with this, I think.

One Piece
Dang, there goes my theory of Doffy simultaneously controlling people like puppets. The literal cage thing has now turned the arc into the Doffy Games.

Bleach
He imagined himself stronger than Kenpachi but his body couldnt handle it? Or is it something more absurd?

Naruto
Uh, ok.

One Punch Man
All that effort...poor guy :C

One Piece

Dofla's DF is pretty insane. So the beheaded dofla was a clone or puppet?

A Battle Royale situation sounds interesting, I wonder who he'll put on his death list.

Naruto

lol

Bleach

I should start timing myself when reading Bleach, this is pretty ridiculous.

I don't really understand why the guy died. I wanna call bullshit on his death but have no idea if I can.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Now THIS is the One Piece that can get my attention fully.

This week, in my opinion:

One Piece > Toriko >>>>>> Naruto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bleach.

Sai

Exactly. Not like we need to surgically put in the eye, just plop it in and voila.
Madara and Obito are the only characters that have been using these eyes as plug 'n play accessories, and they have an excuse in the crazy healing powers that come from Hashirama's power.

How can Madara use Kamui (instantly mind you) when Obito could not when he had the 10 tails?
It was explicitly said that Obito couldn't phase through things when he was the Juubi Jinchuuriki, not teleport himself entirely.

Nordicus

Nukoduke 28.5 & 29.5

Just. So. Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

dqIvwEW.jpg

Naruto

With what's been going on, and the ass-pulling of techniques that one was able to do right away, Madara's one of those villains' just trying to survive. Still bummed out at this chapter.

Bleach

Kenpachi wins lol. What did everyone else expect to happen? My guess is that some Sternritters will come after him. Ken will dispatch of some, before being manhandled again despite his newfound power.

One Piece

From a tournament to a deadly game? Doflamingo's time is up. I am intrigued.
Still no explanation on his clone
?

Still waiting for JoJolion.

Qvoth

haven't read any mangas since like august 2013
any new mangas that i missed out?
with me being kicked out of my ff14 static i think i'm going to start reading again, especially with the news that hxh is coming back

mjontrix

Naruto

Killlakill24.png

Bleach

So no Vollstandigg? Seems like a cheap cop-out due to creating an OP character... Better than dragging it out (Naruto). Interestingly the eyepatch is still on...
Could it be Aizen's Bankai and is it some sort of perfect clone technique?

One Piece

tumblr_n3eg1shgjK1qirvmwo1_400.jpg

I swear Ragyo and Doffy are related - just awaiting the Scissor Sword equivalent to show up.

The Birdcage looks deadly - I'm guessing someone is going to open the cage from the outside...

Cerity

So I caught up with Naruto. My reactions pretty much went;

eh, madara.
eh, madara.
eh, madara.
eh, madara.
eh, madara.
eh, madara.
GAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII ;__________;
eh, madara.
Sage of the six paths? that's pretty cool.
eh, madara.
eh, madara.
eh, madara.

When does madara stop leveling up?

Naruto

This chapter is fucked up.. I'm so confused, Madara is just doing whatever he wants lol, Kakashi...noooooo, since nobody can enter the other realm, the only choice is for Obito to teleport himself and Sakura out or die.

Gaf, recommend me mystery mangas.

GO.
22698474torpt.jpg
22698473ifp5s.jpg

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - Mystery series revolving around an amnesiac ghost, the circumstances of her death and her relationship with a school freshman. My favourite finished manga.
Book Girl and the Suicidal Mime - Literary mystery starring a girl who eats paper, with a strong psychological element. Adaptation of the first of a series of light novels. My 2nd favourite finished manga.

226984754rooz.jpg
22698476bjjcq.jpg
2269847701kjz.jpg

Kagen no Tsuki - A group of junior Scooby-Doo wannabes pursue the truth behind the ghost of an abandoned house. The beginning chapter gives it the appearance of a generic shoujo romance series but, well, it's not.
Akumu no Elevator - Short story about a group of strangers who become trapped in an elevator together, with messy consequences. My favourite short.
Black Museum Springald - Gripping re-imagining of the legend of Spring-heeled Jack, who was said to have terrorised England in various guises during the 19th century

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom