• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

volgihn

Suzuka 121-150

These past chapters have been very boring. Not much happened. A new girl is introduced and she is immediately rejected. Why waste chapters on this, it was completely useless. I wasn't expecting the one year time skip. I'm glad Honoka moved on but her current boyfriend sound like he has no confidence and self esteem. Communication is improving but I see no reason to continue with this manga.

Shengar

lol they're shit too

Fb01MxE.gif

dani_dc

Fragtime 12

I'm still not sure what's on black hair mind, but I'm glad that they are going to do acts of voyeurism in real time now. That's what she meant right?

klee123

HOLY SHIT!

Not that I have read it, but it seems according to the spoilers from the Scanlation group

FUUKA 37

Potential Spoilers:

Fuuka's Dead

If true........Seo you fucking nutter!

kasane

HOLY SHIT!

Not that I have read it, but it seems according to the spoilers from the Scanlation group

FUUKA 37

Potential Spoilers:

Fuuka's Dead

Im actually laughing right now

I know what seo is going for

Lmao

Im also gonna cry

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha holy shiiiiiiiit.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Omg. Im gonna go crazy.

Usobuko

Banned
Bloated and slightly detour ending for Animal Kingdom. I always felt there was no need for extravagant, monster-size designs. It's a bit overkill, a more grounded approach would convey the same hot-blooded battles too.

Now, I would wait for his next work.

Amagi 6
cswhu.png

HOLY SHIT!

FUUKA 37

Potential Spoilers:

Fuuka's Dead

wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.

Zweizer

Banned
Hinamatsuri ch40

I'm surprised Nitta turned out to be as decent as he is with this kind of family.

Proof that the housework mastery discipline works?

zeromcd73

Naruto is getting two chapters next week and will end on chapter 700. The first chapter will be the Lead Cover at the front of the magazine, and the final chapter will be in full colour.

Naruto is now the fourth series in Shonen Jump history to end on a Lead CP following in the footsteps of Ring ni Kakero -> Dragon Ball -> Slam Dunk

Congratulations.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
HOLY SHIT!

FUUKA 37

Potential Spoilers:

Fuuka's Dead

Dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom