• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uchi no Maou Kamimasen yo 1-4
My new manga love, it sort of reminds me of Nukoduke in the level of adorable hilarity but with demons and monsters. Wish there were more chapters but alas it just started I think.
Louis and Bifro-chan are the best so far.

Tegami Bachi 68-69
I kinda forgot about this series since it hadn't updated since May or something but I really hope Zazie doesn't die at the dead. Such a cool little postman. I kinda wonder how far behind we though when it comes to chapter releases.

Brothers Conflict feat. Natsume 03

I'm getting jealous that my younger brother probably has feelings for my younger sister.

Also, I must protect her from a falling figure!

Apple Paradise chp1.

A rarity. A unfinished 34 years old manga from Katsuhiro Otomo.

ytWFSAc.png

dani_dc

Got Sailor Moon Vol.1 to gift to a friend, random person talks to me about Sailor moon because I was carrying the manga.

Clearly I should buy my own copy and carry it around.

Like seriously, what's the deal with HinataxNaruto?

They talked like...5 times in the whole manga, and he basically ignored her for 500 chapters.

And we are supposed to believe they are lovers? There have been poorly written relationships, but this is Seo level of romance.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

They talked like...5 times in the whole manga, and he basically ignored her for 500 chapters.

And we are supposed to believe they are lovers? There have been poorly written relationships, but this is Seo level of romance.

I'm confused why anyone thinks they are?

LeleSocho

Banned

Hinata has bewbs

Revo

Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo 17

Oh my god will this end with
him dying.
Am interested to see how they try to wrap it up in 1 chapter.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

This is a shonen. The baseline for romance pairings is Chi-Chi, who didn't even appear in between her introduction and her marriage proposal to Goku. By those standards, Hinata's basically Naruto's life partner at this point just for confessing.

Kurita

Is Orange any good? I saw the first volume in stores today (had no idea this got released here) and I remembered that people talked about it here (plus the art was nice).

Quasar

Suzuka 151-167 (end)+extra (obv super spoilers)

Honestly the worst part about Suzuka is that someone might read it as their first series/first romance series and never read manga ever again. That's the true horror here.

It was mine. It caused me to fully dive into manga. Well that and more anime series I liked based on manga were ended partway like Suzuka so I had to read more and more.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
looks like he got his hand back

that's bullshit.

He has weird bandages around it, so not quite sure how it works. Granted, he grew Kakashi's eye back, although the hand that had that power seems to have gotten blown off (I assume to keep Naruto from being straight up Ninja-Jesus)

Big One

Banned
Is The Last supposed to be canon, or is in a continuation kind of like the RK OVA continued off from the end of the manga? Cause it wouldn't surprise me if it's the later and Kishimoto has limited involvement with it.

Sai

Is The Last supposed to be canon, or is in a continuation kind of like the RK OVA continued off from the end of the manga? Cause it wouldn't surprise me if it's the later and Kishimoto has limited involvement with it.
Based on everything we've been told thus far, it's canon.

Don't hype up the movie.

We have one more week until the manga ends.

Save the shipping talk until then.

I will be the saltiest motherfucker alive if all those teases for my childhood pairing are just a ruse.

Canon.

Official word from Kishi.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/10/the-last-naruto-movie-about-love-more-story-information/

Kishimoto-sensei says the manga and movie are connected, and because that is the case the manga should be read to completion first. However, even if one hasn’t finished the manga it’s alright! He continues on mentioning that he’s going to be blunt and say the movie is about love! There hasn’t been a movie with a romantic theme thus far so he hopes fans will enjoy the experience.

yup Kishi let out a statement in last weeks issue stating it was canon

and the narrator in the trailer said it fills the missing gap before the ending of the story

likely this movie is set in between chapter 699 and 700 where the last chapter 700 is the conclusion

Angry Grimace

He's trolling. It's probably about the love the same way Obito's entire hare-brained scheme was technically about his love for Rin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom