• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
1oamHwx.jpg

It sucks how my brain automatically went to "He's going to get interrupted" and "Or he'll just wuss out"

Because it always ends like this.

And then the next chapter reveals it doesn't happen.

Leaving me with lowered expectations because the guy refuses to have a baby making session with someone whose clearly asking for it.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
It sucks how my brain automatically went to "He's going to get interrupted" and "Or he'll just wuss out"

Leaving me with lowered expectations because the guy refuses to have a baby making session with someone whose clearly asking for it.

You really want to know what happens next?

Barakamon Vol.01

I never realized that Handa-kun was supposed to be a pretty boy. He definitely seems like one at the start of this.

Still as enjoyable as the anime was. Also super impressed that Yen Press printed this in a bigger format than usual.

TsuXna

So I've read Parasyte. Was impressed, actually started reading it because of fragment I saw,where his hands turns into mhm...

Dandte

Kouhai has been around since more than half a week ago though.

if this is about me: i'm more of a lurker, but once in a while a make a post.
earlier this week a made a huge post, refering to the recommendations by Zweizer and co.
Nickelodeo f.e. is a decent sometimes, more often than less, weird manga. Also i explained why i'm such a huge fan of elfen lied.
And then neogaf crashed...obviously no ctrl+c before the crash.
after that i wasn't in the mood to type everything again. But i will give my unnecessary opimions once in a while.

if this isn't about me: i like penguins

wonzo

Banned
Do You Like Big Girls 12

yostubaglorious.jpg

shitgeki no kusojin 65

oh my god if isayama really does
kill off eren
then i'll buy every single vloume, every single crap spinoff of this dumb series until the end of time itself

wcw 40

that pinata's one weird lookin sex cave

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
I have to say, the one understated quality of MangaGAF is that you don't feel like your reading a FedEx log when people discuss characters in a story. As hilarious as I find it when things read like that elsewhere, I enjoy that people DO use so many words to describe their thoughts on character relations.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I'd love to get a glimpse at your romance backlog. I have no interest in reading anything but slice of life and romance-inspired stuff. At least not right now. I'm on a hook after these past few binge reads. :p

Oh it spans from around 5 years ago. I've read so much manga in my spare time that I've lost track of it all. With my old laptop crashing on me 4 years ago, I lost all of my backlog.... I've slowly brought it back up though. Here's another one: Kono Oneesan Wa Fiction Desu!? and Kono S O, Mi Yo! Cupid Itazura. These two are pretty high on my list on romance manga. After these, I highly suggest reading Umi No Misaki. If you want more manga, I can keep'em coming mate.

Lets hope this has a good ending.

Zweizer

Banned
7 Seeds v10-11

Well, I guess that answers my questions about plans for a wider selection of survivors (or at least the outcome of one of them). Amazing display of the entertainers' resolve in carrying out their task to the bitter end.

Usobuko

Banned
7 Seeds v10-11

Well, I guess that answers my questions about plans for a wider selection of survivors (or at least the outcome of one of them). Amazing display of the entertainers' resolve in carrying out their task to the bitter end.

That was one of my favourite arc of 7 seeds.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Attack on Titan 64-65

If Historia's sister would've fixed everything, why was his father begging them to do something before actually killing them?

She wouldn't have done shit, like the rest of the Reiss family.

Yen Press is making announcements!

First one is Rust Blaster

RUST BLASTER, the debut work from Yana Toboso, NYT-bestselling mangaka of BLACK BUTLER! A human boy enrolls at a vampire academy, and—?!

Ready for more Homura?

Next, PUELLA MAGI HOMURA TAMURA! A comedy spinoff of the NYT-bestselling PUELLA MAGI MADOKA MAGICA series!
A slice-of-(magical girl) life 4-koma about what our heroines get up to when they're not saving the world!

AND even more Homura

And since we know how much you love the Puella Magi girls...PMMM HOMURA'S REVENGE!

Prison School 149-150
Kiyoshi, how the fuck did you become so based?

Ana Satsujin 54
Sakaki's thoughts during this chapter pretty well sums up how fucked up these two are.

Love/Death 2
This is the proper way to express your love when out in public.

G.ZZZ

Prison School 150

If Kyoshi become the evil guy and then have a redemption at the very end this manga will just be perfect.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
It's probably been asked before...

I've watched all the Negima animes but should I read the Negima manga before reading UQ Holder?

Ciguatera 30
Hit a real brick wall here and while I plan to hopefully finish the series, I'm upset about the hotel room scene and the implications coupled with other insights. I'm totally fine with the story having a dark morbid twist but coupled with the events from the aforementioned scene, its too sudden a shift from the tone of the last 29 chapters. The sad thing is that I saw this coming but I guess given all the other mangas I'm following, this was just bringing me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom