• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Blessed day.

It's a chapter featuring best girl Yui.

That managed to finally change my opinion after all these years of believing the best ending to the series would be Rito marrying Lala first and everyone else in the harem after.

Because if the series doesn't have a time skip with Yui being the first girl in the harem to be pregnant.

Or having the most kids at the end.

Then I'm going to be massively disappointed.

Who's Yui again? I forget.

Edit:

I just remembered cause of your avatar haha

I still need to pick up volume 12 speaking of which. Next time when I at a book store then. Blue Exorcist definitely has my support. And funny enough with the
whole Yukio and possibly gaining Satan powers
, Kazue recently posted this on her twitter.

tumblr_m5bq951KXW1qb251s.jpg

Mou I-yo 01-02

He has super duper hearing and his roped with his childhood friend to join up with the newspaper club to solve mysteries around the school.

Not bad. Seems to be mostly about a mystery a week, but the characters are fine and the mysteries aren't bad either.

Quixzlizx

To Love-ru Darkness 51

While Mikan and Yui have the standard boring embarrassment at seeing Rito naked, Momo is seriously thirsting. Best girl.

Usobuko

Banned
Yeah, i remember when Battle Royale first come out. it was amazing new kind of experience. Now it just eh....

Anyway some of the death/survival game that i currently follow
1. Alice in Borderland
2. Darwin game
3. Angel game
4. Real Account
5. Kamisama no iiutori

I a little annoyed because I check out more than I can remember death/survival game manga and most of them have

1) not interesting games
2) rely on 'surprise! who would have thought' twist
3) stereotypical characterizations
4) indulge in gore-y depiction of deaths

It's as if that the cookie-cutter template.

Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fnEmkPm.jpg

This is just too hilarious 😂

That ending was too much for me to handle. That reaction is just lol, it was amazing.

It seems that Big Madame who was introduced in Tokyo Ghoul is working with Nutcracker. Which is Ironic because Big Madame is the person who
smashed Suzuya's balls
and she's working with someone who likes doing that. I'm really curious on what Suzuya's reaction would be if he met Big Madame. I wonder if he holds a grudge against her cause you know
his balls.

Urie seems to have gotten surgery, yeah it's not gonna end well for him. Donato's character reminds me of Hannibal for some reason. I mean he's a intelligent psychopath who gives Haise some advice.

dJkyHvl.jpg

Yooooooooooooooooooooo!

That has to be Amon
. Wait...........

ZghD4oT.jpg

That fuckin foreshadowing has reached close to Goda's level.

dumbyugi

To Love-ru Darkness 51

Any chapter featuring best girl Yui is great. I'll be dissapointed if she doesn't have at least one kid with Rito in the end.

Kyuur

It seems that Big Madame who was introduced in Tokyo Ghoul is working with Nutcracker. Which is Ironic because Big Madame is the person who
smashed Suzuya's balls
and she's working with someone who likes doing that. I'm really curious on what Suzuya's reaction would be if he met Big Madame. I wonder if he holds a grudge against her cause you know
his balls.

I'm not sure Big Madame and Madame A are the same person. It seems to me that while the Madame we know was in charge of the ghoul restaurant, the one they are talking about is in charge of a network of similar events.

I'm not sure Big Madame and Madame A are the same person. It seems to me that while the Madame we know was in charge of the ghoul restaurant, the one they are talking about is in charge of a network of similar events.

Oh I do know that Madam A and Big Madam are two different people. I probably didn't word it properly

Man do I want a confrontation between Suzuya and Big Madam.

Fairy Tail 415

So they're half dead empty bodies.... So even though Igneel got wrecked in the end he is technically still alive in spirit form...

Makes sense on why he lost but if he was still strong enough to rip off that guys arm wouldn't his full form be capable of actually killing the dude?

Unless that spell is OP

Oh well he would've gone poof either way so there was no point of his death

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
this
masterpiece
needs
more
chapters

Dude this came out like a year ago and was never updated. The heroine is really rude though in the first chapter but perfectly suitable waifu material.

Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That ending was too much for me to handle. That reaction is just lol, it was amazing.

smashed Suzuya's balls
his balls.

Urie seems to have gotten surgery, yeah it's not gonna end well for him. Donato's character reminds me of Hannibal for some reason. I mean he's a intelligent psychopath who gives Haise some advice.

That has to be Amon
. Wait...........

ZghD4oT.jpg

That fuckin foreshadowing has reached close to Goda's level.

Dude, Aqua, hold me. This manga is getting into insane levels of story telling and foreshadowing. I would love to see a live action of this plus a movie! Also how the hell is
Amon still alive, dude got cut in half. Although I did say he would become a ghoul himself to survive. He and Kaneki will battle it out one way or another. The weaves that are being made make this story soooo unpredictable.

Sakamoto Desu Ga

just discovered this manga. what happens when a man is coolness embodied?

I actually found this manga really corny.
I'm waiting for the virtual pitchforks to come and stab me.

Nanatsu no Taizai 110

Aww she remembered about King.... a couple may soon be official

there goes the silly love rivalry... at least it will prevent coocoos from going isane if the author decided to finalize a shipping for the last chapter (but in all honesty who cares)

What is more important is that Elizabeth said that she feels nostalgic when being with Meliodas.... seeing as Hawk was reincarnated I am thinking that she is that girl form Melodias' past that died.... meaning the demon clan will likely come after her

Revo

Revo (or anyone) is WCW worth reading?

First 20 or so chapters are pretty enjoyable, 2nd half flanderizes many characters.

It's okay-decent? Even though the flanderization happens will probably still enjoy it a bit if you liked the first half. Knowing that it drops in the latter half I'd probably still check it out.

Dude this came out like a year ago and was never updated. The heroine is really rude though in the first chapter but perfectly suitable waifu material.

Dude, Aqua, hold me. This manga is getting into insane levels of story telling and foreshadowing. I would love to see a live action of this plus a movie! Also how the hell is
Amon still alive, dude got cut in half. Although I did say he would become a ghoul himself to survive. He and Kaneki will battle it out one way or another. The weaves that are being made make this story soooo unpredictable.

I actually found this manga really corny.
I'm waiting for the virtual pitchforks to come and stab me.

Well technically he only got his arm cut off and CCG didn't really find his body. The same with Seido who got part of his shoulder and arm eaten off.

I really hope there's a bit romance between Haise and Touka.
Yeah some suffering is gonna happen.

Hastati

Yeah I've seen the anime which I found pretty great, one of my favorites. I mean in the beginning it's a bit slow, but damn right about at episode 51 does it get real good and interesting. It's sad they ended it and switched the timeslot with Bleach but it was getting close to the source material.

I have to say though that fight between the Level 4 and Allen/Lenalee was amazing.

They switched it out for BLEACH!? What a travesty. Holy shit, to think what we could have gotten instead. That's hilariously depressing.

I would definitely recommend reading all of the manga then. It's awesome. Also Lenalee became one of my favorite female heroines, I was so glad when the series gave her more time on stage.

To Love-ru Darkness 51

Any chapter featuring best girl Yui is great. I'll be dissapointed if she doesn't have at least one kid with Rito in the end.

They were so close that one time too...honestly, I would have shipped them (or maybe Momo) a long time ago and the series would have ended early. Yui is just the best.

Rhapsody

Banned
TLR Darkness 51

I expected Rito to turn back to normal in the bathroom. In a way, this was better.

Kotegawa becomes more and more shameless by the chapter.

Kouryaku Syndrome 04

Only way to get your jRPG loving boyfriend to notice you is to cosplay

Ten Count Extra

Being an android would have been a swell twist

Shuuden Elegy 01

To get a guy to like you, always take initiative. Cause in manga, they'll eventually turn around.

Yuki no Shita no Qualia 01

Slow start. Seems like its in the long run if no one is going doki doki over each other at the end of the first chapter.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
My Girl SAHARA Mizu
Oh man! This gave me the peace of mind I needed from reading toxic rage educing mangas. If anyone needs healing, I strongly recommend this manga.

Zweizer

Banned
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san ch14

At this point I think it's safe to say that he's pretty stupid.

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! ch3

Magic is so convenient~

Kyou no Yuiko-san ch30

Spending money recklessly is also a form of maturity; I guess.

Otogi Matsuri 1-72

Interesting manga with some really cool monster designs. Doesn't hurt that it has the most bad-ass 11 year old girl in a manga ever. And the final chapter should be done some point this week it looks like.

_hekk05

Banned
I'm actually kinda back into the fray into rawlands now
The site I frequent has been hit with loads of cease and desists /swt
Maybe its time I find a new, lesser known site

It's My Life, by Narita Imomushi
ignlkd.jpg

About a loli magician who mistakes a captain obsessed with his home (lit castle, but that doesn't look like one) to be an evil god
Also shenanigans with lizardmen and a dragon
And very nice colour pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom