• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Prison School ch151

Being Hana is suffering.

Is Reiroukan Still Alive? ch10

Well, he tried.

Akagi ch223

That was close!

Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess ch9

Happy new year?

Nd7eMdU.jpg

Will have myself a laugh if this turns out to be Colonel Sanders trolling.

Seeing Ku Fei and Yue brought back a ton of nostalgia.

Fate still prioritizing Negi above all else even after losing the Negima bowl is never going to get old.

IS REIROUKAN STILL ALIVE 10

Honestly surprised he went straight to breaking up with her. Though it didn't work out too great for him. Can I just say how much I like the art? It's got this Looney Toons energy about it that I really dig.

Also the chapter had a distinct lack of
oEzDx3g.jpg

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Momosora END
CUTE~
Well, it's a pleasant read. Nothing to special, but i enjoy reading it thanks to the art and Momo reaction face.

Do you like big girls 12

Well, they sure is BIG!
oh man, even Souta ex girlfriend want a taste of him.
Dude must have some amazing MOJO

My Neighbor Seki Vol.01

K6nnfuCl.jpg

Pretty great even seeing this released in the West. And pretty great to just see the beginning chapters again. Cause this is the best.

Zweizer

Banned
Puppy Lovers ch33-34

Seduced by dat ass~

cdrQbOR.png

Transmigration Girl ch3

Amphibian metamorphosis huh? I guess it means there'll be more variations.

Sorry if this has already been asked but now that manga is included in my CR subscription I'd like to start reading Attack on Titan and [more importantly] Space Brothers. Which chapters pick up after their respective animes end? Should I just start there or is it worth going from the beginning?

rrvv

Are CR mangas region locked too?

From the rawlands:
茄子とアルタイル aka Nasu And Altair (Altair as in the star, not Aassassin's Creed)

Giving you wonders such as:

rhsfhw.jpg

Note:
That's his stepmother

swear I seen this somewhere

Revo

Sorry if this has already been asked but now that manga is included in my CR subscription I'd like to start reading Attack on Titan and [more importantly] Space Brothers. Which chapters pick up after their respective animes end? Should I just start there or is it worth going from the beginning?

Reportedly Space Brothers ends at 187
and Attack on Titan at 34

kasane

Not all at once! Treat it like Law and Order or something of that nature. It's not meant to be marathoned, read it in clumps.

actually you could get away with reading the only important parts

as a person who has followed the series since its inception its best if you forget about it for quite a while

Lain

Joou no Hana volume 6
tUlb.jpg

Good volume with some predictable outcomes and a twist that I expected, though I give props to the author for where she had it happen.
Given how big figures die here, I really hope that
Hakusei
won't, because it was already hard seeing
Seitetsu
bite it, especially after that fuggin short lived hope last volume.
A-ki is awesome, her memorization capabilities are really amazing and it's nice to see that at least some people understand and recognize her qualities, though it does require them to see her in action first to first stop hating over bullshit reasons.

Giant Killing 27
vUlb.jpg

TSUBAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
Oh man what a volume. Between the end of the match with Chiba and the short match against Hiroshima, this volume was chockfull of awesome moments, both on the field (Murakoshi had some great words during he Chiba match) and off (Hata in his working environment).
Even the
reconciliation with the Skulls
was nice, all born because of what Tatsumi said during an interview. The man is inspiring.
But, most of all, fucking Tsubaki!!!! Dude is finally blooming and it makes for great times.

Mayonaka x Giten 7

A twist that I'm sure everyone saw coming since last chapter. Heroine's best friend's ability is fitting of a stalker, I suppose.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Ore Monogatari 1

You're less disappointed when you set your expectations low.

Edit:

I'm loving this manga so hard, are there any others that are like this? It oozes of goodness.

Edit:

First chapter of the second volume....

dead2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom