• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
It's been a while, so new avatar!!

It's still nisekoi though. I think I have 16 days left

Will Shimakaze come back afterwards? Or will you surprise us?

Read another Kirin Kakeru
h-
manga that I somehow missed last night, Mina's Offline Meeting. I think I've now found all the yandere stuff from that author that's translated.

Can't decide which one I like more, Tsukasa Blog or Tsukasa Valentine Dream. The former has probably the best yandere faces, and the latter for the ending.

Kirin Kakeru makes some of the best yandere faces in
h-
manga~

Would be 7 for me if the first girl come back to him a few months later telling him she broke up with his brother. Not being able to put aside his lingering feelings for her and move on, he mustered what little courage he could and ask her out for a date. She gladly accept, saying that she has something she wanted to talk to him too. It was an awkward date with him being wishy washy all these while, trying to find the right moment to ask her out. Finally, at the bay area after sunset, he says 'Please give me another chance!'. To his surprise, her first two words were ...

" I'm pregnant. "

And all these while she wanted him to cosign the document for abortion because his brother couldn't give a shit about her and the baby.

I think there might be a
h-
manga or two with this theme. Want to read them?

No flirting with kouhais. I restrict it.

What happened to your avatar?

upandaway

These events were lift from another manga.
Tsk, dodged the question

I need a cute manga recommendation, it doesn't have to be romance just needs to be cute/uplifting/not dark. Here's my current manga list (somewhat up to date) http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Blacksaber .
Before I say anything, explain this:
KvbFw23.png

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Tokyo DTED

One promising thing about this manga is the part where the mc makes a crack at a commonly used trope of this genre... lets hope it doesn't fall into the same tropes it mocks. It seems like a lot of tuckers, and mot the good kind, executed on the main character in this series but I don't know how much of it I'm willing to stick around for though.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Okay, phew, you're good.
My suggestions:

Takkoku
Petit-Tan
Aqua, Aria
Flying Witch
Otoyomegatari
Komorebi no Kuni
Riko & Haru & The Irukawa Hot Springs
Wakabayashi Toshiya's 4-koma Collection

Really good manga... the art, especially at the beginning, is amazing but it does have dark, heavy moments.

Suzuka 120/120
Yamato get a job for suzuka
She does not approve
Break up!
Yui makes a move, A&T baby.
Denied!
Yamato meets Sakurai
Improvement!
Yamato finally stops being an idiot.
Becomes captain!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's just a bunch of idiots being idiots without trying to push any bullshit harem drama, or when it does none of them really care that much.

Which is the way that it should happen.

Kinda reminds me of ranma 1/2 without most of the cast being assholes against each other.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Berserk 337

Super late but this chapter was amazing. I've been waiting for someone to call out Griffith.

Also, does anyone else find Charlotte's expression super creepy here?

The eyes are so...lifeless.

It just looks like how miura does all of his loli eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom