• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
SOREDEMO 82
soredemo82.png
IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

Magi

ROFL Alibaba. Dude realized Mor liked him and instead of being all "oh we're just friends" he yolo'd and hit on her...and it worked?!

This was like reading a completely different manga, funny as hell.

Kieli

Magi

Alibaba is going to screw this up. I guarantee it. He will screw it up in some glorious fashion. If he doesn't, the universe will screw it up for him. He will forever be the iron butt-monkey.

wonzo

Banned
Magi 203

Wow, it happened… kinda? i dont even

wahjah moe 50

It's good to see Tomoko self reflect on her own actions once in a while. Now if only she'd actually do something with the opportunity given to her.

wahjah friend moe 8

wrekt

wonzo

Banned
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha 21-27
The bit where Inari had to finally say goodbye to Uka was a real kick in the guts but to have Tanbabashi's lil' bro drawing and asking Inari about Kon was just too much. ;____________;

Though it did feel kinda cheap that it worked out well in the end but whatevs. more touka x uka pls

Did my annual re-read of FMA.

Goddamn, is there any character just pure manly and more badass than King Bradley?!

Shiiit.

Guy stopped a suicide bomber by cutting off the goddamn fuses AND slicing Fu at the same time.

KuGsj.gif
So good.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Shounen suicide explosions failing once again.

remz

Goddamn, is there any character just pure manly and more badass than King Bradley?!

Shiiit.

Guy stopped a suicide bomber by cutting off the goddamn fuses AND slicing Fu at the same time.

KuGsj.gif
So good.

Definitely one of the best moments. Bradley's whole half dead rampage at the end of the volume in which seemingly nothing could stop him until the very end was freaking awesome. he survived so many attacks that would kill a lesser villian aha

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Shiiit.

KuGsj.gif
So good.

One of the most badass moments in shounen.

Akito

Magi 203
itshappening.gif
Now we need a chapter from Mor's perspective.

Baby Steps 194
Nice start into the match but this is gonna be a long journey, isn't it?

Defuser

Magi
Oh my god, either Ohtaka is gonna kick Alibaba so down the next chapter or saving it for a few chapters later. This is maximum trolling at its finest. Man can't we have a normal Alibaba x Mor without Ohtaka shitting on him?

Hopefully he can keep it up now that its turning into a weekly series.

Where did it say One Punch Man is becoming weekly?

Haikyuu!! 85
tumblr_mw3sokcdii1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Tsukki development soon I bet, at least, since he gets to have some action with Kuroo and Bokuto. Otherwise really one of the best chapters for the manga, just intense and kind of funny seeing the evolution taking place and everyone set on knowing what they need to do and trying to put it in motion with the team.

Kurita

If the volumes of Haikyuu!! could hurry... Thankfully we're getting volume 1 in January and 2 in February.
I stopped reading the scans and I'm starting to miss it.

If the volumes of Haikyuu!! could hurry... Thankfully we're getting volume 1 in January and 2 in February.
I stopped reading the scans and I'm starting to miss it.

Youre missing all the colour pages...but its still been in perpetual training arc so I guess you arent missing much beyond great character interaction :(

Nordicus

Super-Dreadnought Girl 4946 22-29 (end)

It was more enjoyable than I had expected, but still could have been way better. Every single arc that came with a new antagonist and/or love rival felt so clunky and a lot of the serious stories felt a bit out of place because Mana, this "secret" superweapon of Japan/humanity is so god damn cheerful and sweet most of the time.

Granted, Mana and Makoto's desire to protect each other does give some nice drama

Also, presenting Shingon, a man who hits you because he loves you, doesn't matter if you're a god.

I would so read a spin-off or a sequel that was in more slice-of-life style. Mana and Makoto make such an unbelievably cute couple

Heysoos

Aku No Hana 51 Raw

:O

Tokiwa <3

There's a summary out for those interested. Not sure if I'm allowed to post link to it though.

Malvingt2

Magi
Oh my god, either Ohtaka is gonna kick Alibaba so down the next chapter or saving it for a few chapters later. This is maximum trolling at its finest. Man can't we have a normal Alibaba x Mor without Ohtaka shitting on him?

I like how Ohtaka handles this. It is funny. I do like the comedy. lol

World Trigger 38
tumblr_mw415jB3n71qbxqfpo1_500.png

Yuma was hilarious this chapter. This was definitely what I was hoping to see in this Enlistment Day/Rank Wars arc, if we can see him fighting even more it would be good. Those poor three stooges even.

Minor things but I chuckled when they said the world of the neighbors, the other side is called the Neighborhood...and then Miwa showing up, hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom