• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach

Holy WTF! Koma is OP! Immortal body by giving up your heart? Insanely powerful and awesome Bankai. I doubt Bambi is dead from that.

Naruto
If this becomes the new HXH, I would be happy if it never resumes.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Naruto

I was hoping to see Madara in action :(

Shit, Naruto is on break until 2014 :(

No it's not. This is issue 51. Next week is issue 52. After that is Issue 1 of 2014. By new year they probably mean the new year of Jump, aka issue 1. Naruto's probably only on break for one issue and the scanlator got confused.

Bloomed in Action

This was real boring shit. It's about a soldier who gets blown up by a suicide bomber and has his body rebuilt. Of course because this is a manga he ends up being rebuilt as a highschool girl. She goes to an all girls school for fancy girls in order to protect the students from harm or something. She ends up staying in the same room as her mentor from when she was a soldier, who was also turned into a girl because who cares. There are also a few other characters who were once soldiers who were also turned into girls. The art is pretty average, there's no story so to speak, the comedy isn't really good and it was very repetitive for a series with only 7 chapters. I wouldn't reccomend it.

Art: 5/10
Story: 1/10
Characters: 3/10
Overall: 3/10

Girls? They're probably still actually male. But yeah, kind of mediocre... though it ended after just 7 chapters, so that's not much time to get very far for something like this.

Hell Girl Emma 1

0793867tmdm3.jpg

Episodic series about a servant of Enma who goes around
de-
boning various nefarious individuals (and doubtlessly some not-so-nefarious ones as well). Or at least, that's the impression I get from the sole chapter that's out. That chapter was released 5.23 years ago so I'm expecting the next one any day now. Yep. Any day now.

Akito

Hey MangaGAF I was banned for 2 weeks and did something crazy.. I started to read Rage Town and now I'm up to date, I expected way worse after all these reactions. Nisekoi is worse!!
Nah man, Nisekoi may be slow and stupid but Rage Town is just plain insulting.

IHaveIce

Banned
Nah man, Nisekoi may be slow and stupid but Rage Town is just plain insulting.
Haruto gets pussy and is able to talk to woman pretty fast. Though Rage town is mostly boring I give you that.

Raku is just a dipshit that vehaves like no teenager in the world does.

Akito

Haruto gets pussy and is able to talk to woman pretty fast. Though Rage town is mostly boring I give you that.

Raku is just a dipshit that vehaves like no teenager in the world does.
How long did he need in order to finally find his balls? Felt like an eternity to me.

Naruto

Thank god this goes on break next week, I don't think I could take another week of either stupid talking or shifting back to bad action. Just make it end, or let Sasuke fight Naruto one last time and end it.

Bleach

Can't wait for some quincy to have the power to "slay only dead things" and one shot wolf-guy

One Piece

So Dofla's crew is larger then we thought, including Dofla I counted at least 11 who haven't already been defeated like Monet and Baby 5. Maybe this is the arc everyone gets a 1 on 1 that is actually a challenge unlike fishman

One Piece

Dat Robin shock face! Also, I really do hope cone headed guy doesnt get turned into a toy.

Bleach

'As long as I am human, I will never die'<--- Brainfart right here, for me at least.

Naruto

Meh :L

Lain

Hell Girl Emma 1

0793867tmdm3.jpg

Episodic series about a servant of Enma who goes around
de-
boning various nefarious individuals (and doubtlessly some not-so-nefarious ones as well). Or at least, that's the impression I get from the sole chapter that's out. That chapter was released 5.23 years ago so I'm expecting the next one any day now. Yep. Any day now.

Having read it all, I'll say that it's a bit sad there is only 1 chapter scanlated. I thought it was a pretty good manga thanks to the episodic delivery while still building a main story. Plus I really loved the art style.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece

Man, that was one hell of a flashback. The royal family completely destroyed in one night. Soldiers forced to work or killed. Doflamingo needs a rubber face-pounding so bad.

Sounds like turning people into toys is enough to alter memories. As we saw Chinjao say "if only I had grandchildren" after his grandsons were turned into toys.

Robin shock face! Finally, she's a real Straw Hat!

Oh shit, Bellamy! I am a little sad we didn't get to see Luffy and Bartolomeo interact, but at least the "foaming at the mouth and collapsing" line was funny.

GManDH

Naruto
A over 1 month break, close to 2 months. WOW. this series needs to end soon. part of me thinks they are dragging this out for it to be the last arc.

Bleach
I got lost.

One Piece
call me a fanboy but it gets better and better. take a look Toriko, they actually show the tournament and not just skip from part 1 to part 5. Bellamy will not fight Luffy.

789shadow

Banned
I'm guessing Bartolomeo makes an assist and blocks Bellamy from even getting close.
Ironically, Luffy probably won't know jack shit about all the terrible stuff Dofamingo did, he'll go after him for something small like messing with Bellamy or Rebecca.

Assassination Classroom 65

Karma kun is just amazing and his smile looking so happy the whole time was amazing, and he even got his buddy Terasaka in it too. The best part was that shocking part how he managed to outthink the assassin and cover his face in time to blast him back with gas. Karma kun development is the best part of this arc and easily the most enjoyable two chapter arc.

upandaway

One Piece

That flashback was tough, with Riku's expression during the whole ordeal. Did I miss the Violet reveal happening beforehand? Becuase that sure surprised me in this context.

Anyway, Mango's been sitting on his butt with his full crew for 10 years (teenager Baby 5 is the most adorable thing). Then Monet says he'll be Pirate King. I don't um, I mean, 10 years. You'd figure he either got killed or given up. 10 years, fighting for the Pirate King spot.

You guys that's 10 years.

(his entrance with the card dudes in the flashback was pretty badass)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto

Maybe the break will give Kishi time to make this not suck.

Bleach

The break didn't help this not suck. It's really fucking dumb.

One Piece

Flashback of sadness :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom