• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sen to Man 01

PxhgreA.png

A slice of life with a daughter and her father.

The first chapter is learning about the facts of life.

Swagamoto 7

YO WTF why couldn't I do this in my high school!

Somebody get a scouter on this guy, his SWAG MUST BE OVER 9000!

I swear he could get Vegeta to be his friend lol.

Seriously good chapter, also hilarious how the teacher was talking about Sex Ed yet the students were all so serious.

Soma

Sakamoto desu ga Ch. 7

I can't decide whether I like Sakamoto vs. Teacher or Sakamoto vs. the Mom better

IT'S ALL SO GOOD

Zai x 10 Ch. 1-7

This manga is so damn silly. I love it.

It's by the Nichibros dude it's no wonder that it's this hilarious.

Dr. Hitomi's Infirmary 1-3

Total waifu material.

The concept is like something I would expect from Dowman Sayman or something. Good stuff.

Horimiya 28

So good.

It's almost funny how in a shounen romantic comedy like this, that even after the main couple has been established, the story and characters haven't lost an ounce of charm that has made this manga so damn likeable in the first place.

Sometimes it's okay to break the status quo. Never hurts to give your characters a little development sometimes.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I just can't......

Right now, every night my ritual activity has to include reading Kingdom over and over and over and over again.

Over, and over, and over, and over again.

It's crazy. Is this what they call addiction? Damn.

wonzo

Banned
ONE PIECE SPOILERS

From apforums
- Cover-story: Grandma recalls her memory where Caribou was standing in front of her protecting her while facing Drake.
- Zoro and Kinemon step up and are about to save Law, but they're stopped by Fujitora, Zoro and Fujitora have a short fight, Zoro's glasses are broken.
- Law has been taken away by Doflamingo.
- In the meantime, Sanji is encountering Big Mom Pirates.
- Big Mom Pirates' target is also Caesar.
- The Straw Hat crew suddenly is 'besieged on all sides'.
- Nami says they should repay 'desperately-trying-and-dying' Law for what he has done for them, so heading to Zou.
- Franky is responsible for destroying the factory.
- Luffy and Zoro have made a decision that they're going to rescue Law and take down Doflamingo.

End of Chapter.

IHaveIce

Banned
ONE PIECE SPOILERS

From apforums
- Cover-story: Grandma recalls her memory where Caribou was standing in front of her protecting her while facing Drake.
- Zoro and Kinemon step up and are about to save Law, but they're stopped by Fujitora, Zoro and Fujitora have a short fight, Zoro's glasses are broken.
- Nami says they should repay 'desperately-trying-and-dying' Law for what he has done for them, so heading to Zou.
- Luffy and Zoro have made a decision that they're going to rescue Law and take down Doflamingo.

End of Chapter.
I've read only the spoilers and want the chapter after that. New World is craaaazy

Pachael

AKB49 - 161 (Raw)

And the "power-up' for Yoshinaga is complete. This manga really is all shounen heart with idols, lol. This series really needs an anime. Live-action would be amusing but they'd kill the atmosphere trying to do some cheap, low-budget drama for it.

On topic, so-
oh my goodness gracious, where did she come from, that last page, that last page, that no glasses look

Every time with this series I think it's starting to stagnate a bit, a few chapters later everything that seemed like they were disconnected connects and sucks me back in. Excellent pacing, despite how quickly the chapters zips by.

smurfx

get some go again
ONE PIECE SPOILERS

From apforums

End of Chapter.
jeez the current cover story needs to end already.

wonzo

Banned
Mob Psycho 100 1-3 by ONE
Now that the original OPM series has slowed down to a crawl and Makai no Ossan's finished, it only makes sense for someone to start translating this series and so far it's off to a great start!

Aku no Hana 51

late as all hell but *itshappening*

Kingdom 1

Talk about a call to adventure.
mynicca1.png

Akito

For a change of pace people should start drawing mangas about a mother and her son.
I've read some of those, sadly they tend to play out the same.

Mob Psycho 100 1-3
Hey, someone finally picked this up. Not as funny as Makai no Ossan nor OPM (yet) and the art has less charm despite being superior technically but I can see this has potential.

Entropia

No One Remembers
ONE PIECE SPOILERS

From apforums

End of Chapter.

God damn.

Big Mom showing up is out of left field.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I've read some of those, sadly they tend to play out the same.

Then we should do mother/daughter and father/son.

Think of the possibilities!

Cooking master boy 26

E06RNsm.png

This is like his default expression.

Mob psycho 100

Huh, cool that this was released. Can't say I'm loving it so far, but it's a promising start.

kiyomi

Aunt Tits 78-105

73Aucy7.png

I don't have much experience with yanderes in manga, to be honest. And for a while I didn't like this one. But the glasses, and the blushing, I can get behind.

The wall of Terumi pictures? Not so much. And I don't really believe she's a guy, tbh.

ffdgh

ONE PIECE SPOILERS

From apforums

End of Chapter.

Well now things are really getting interesting...

mjontrix

B-Dubs this is for you

Oh. Wow. You might get your epic troll you wanted after all

If that happened - Kubo would become a legend. Heck, that might be enough to boost the ranking of Bleach back into the top! Everyone loves Aizen! It would definitely be better than what happened in Naruto (Madara you dun goofed).

If that happened - Kubo would become a legend. Heck, that might be enough to boost the ranking of Bleach back into the top! Everyone loves Aizen! It would definitely be better than what happened in Naruto (Madara you dun goofed).

Nah the equivalent level or troll would be if after killing Medara a deactivation jutsu is used, revealing the whole story up to this point was moons eye genjutsu from a world where Naruto is either a super generic ninja or failed to save the day.

Dr. Hitomi's Infirmary 3
So a shrinking and extreme growing girl who seem to like each other. Seems like the author wants to cover all the fetishes.

Aizo

Banned
I own a volume of Mob Psycho 100. I should read that... I was looking for something to buy, and a guy at the bookstore moved in front of me to grab that. It seemed like fate, so I impulse bought it. Now you know a pointless story from my life. :)

Nisekoi 101
Bakmq59CUAEPlce.png

Incredibly chapter. Nisekoi is really at its best when its just directly focused on one idea, giving Raku tons of screentime, and even some involvement from Onodera. I hope it gets animated somehow, as I want to see all the things he can cook up with well and so many of his expressions are great.

scy

Horimiya 28 - ohgodohgodohgod

Wait, nothing about the kiss from last chapter?

I just can't......

Right now, every night my ritual activity has to include reading Kingdom over and over and over and over again.

Over, and over, and over, and over again.

It's crazy. Is this what they call addiction? Damn.

Whenever I have idle time, I tend to find myself re-reading Kingdom...

Kingdom 1

Talk about a call to adventure.

:)

Sakamoto 7

Teacher was rather ruthless but I will say the rice scene was best scene.

Flow Stream 25

Yun yi rang being tossed was intense but hopefully this gets him back in the spirit of competition. At least he didnt quit.

One Piece 730
Everything is falling into place now. Sanji asking for permission to shoot big mom's ship was cool, although I don't see what sunny can do to that giant thing. Also ceasar is kind like the new crew member at least for another couple of chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom