• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeleSocho

Banned
INCet83.png

For real though, most fun i had in a while :D

Manazashi no Hayagane Extra 3 (End)
tumblr_myl1chxxJh1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Another yaoi manga completed this weekend, good extra story for the teachers in love and just the typical drama of first time lovers and just being completely afraid that someone would take him away from him for being too up in the clouds at times. Silly way to leave the class in the middle of the lesson to engage in fun activities at home with a proper scolding at the end. Memorable manga.

Billion Dogs 04

Bad laughing faces, but I guess this billion yen heist plot is somewhat interesting now.

Spoof on Titans 04

More Titans appear.

District Hakkenshi [code:T-8] 04

Well, nice use of whatever you can find to not defeat it.

NadeNadeShikoShiko 04

Pickled radishes must be amazing.

Girl and Car on the Beat 03

Girl can't drive.

ARAIDOKI 04

Being a cleaning demon doesn't sound all that bad.

In a Heartbeat 03

Win over the kid and you can date her dad.

The Knight in the Area 02

The whole group vs team rule seems silly but whatever! Woo!

Can't Ride A Bicycle! 05

Using a blow up practice doll to learn CPR.

High School Ninja Girl, Otonashi-san 04

A visit to a ninja hideout and an idol sanctuary.

Logick 01

A depressed art student meets a witch and I guess this is where his life will change. The witch is interesting and it isn't all that dull so it could be a good read.

wonzo

Banned
Kasane 4

I wonder if Iku will be more than happy to swap with her given the reason why she was bullied in middle school. The other girls are still incredibly awful people and I hope they get what's coming to them.

AoT: Before the Fall 3

This chapter was actually pretty decent, though sometimes the art just looks off.

I hope the Levi prequel gets licensed as its pretty clear no good groups interested in translating it. :(

I don't think that's what the SFX says...
It's the feeling that counts!

Akito

A Journey to Uroshima
This says it all really, an old and sexually frustrated guy somehow ended up in Uroshima, a city where people only do one thing. It's there where he encounters a young girl named Yuma and is quite fascinated by her. Given the local common practice, it shouldn't be too hard for him to get her but somehow it is.
It's as weird as it sounds, the whole story feels like a feverish trip without a proper end.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Man, my Osamu Tezuka collection sure is getting bigger. I couldn't get Phoenix, Buddha, Black Jack, and Astroboy coz they were too many. So far I've got:

Apollo's Song
Ayako
Princess Knight
Twin Knights
Message to Adolf (volume 1 and 2)
Book of Human Insects
Dororo
Barbara
MW
Ode to Kirihito (vol 1 and 2)
Lost World
Triton of the Sea (vol 1)
Swallowing the Earth (shipping)
Mysterious Underground Men (shipping)

I know I'm still missing Unico and Atomcat though.

Akame ga Kiru! 1-20

I'm not one for waifus but c'mon bro literally the most powerful woman in existence wants you and only you and instead you go off for "ideals" or whatever. Instead you're going to end up with boring Akame. Lame.

Lain

Kasane 4

This chapter makes me want to ask the question, why do some people feel the need to be assholes at any cost?

Kieli

Akame ga Kiru! 1-20

I'm not one for waifus but c'mon bro literally the most powerful woman in existence wants you and only you and instead you go off for "ideals" or whatever. Instead you're going to end up with boring Akame. Lame.

Using infallible prediction algorithms (a coin flip), I have determined that you are incorrect.

If Tatsumi does not end up with Esdese, he will end up with the following superior waifus: Mein or Leonne.

kasane

Using infallible prediction algorithms (a coin flip), I have determined that you are incorrect.

If Tatsumi does not end up with Esdese, he will end up with the following superior waifus: Mein or Leonne.

But he will end up with Esdese trust me im an expert.

Living Game vol. 1-4

Its so obnoxious that they just took his house. =/

Esdese end is only acceptable end. He literally would never have to worry about anything ever again.

Also I don't understand why him telling her that he's in Night Raid is such a big deal. There's literally zero evidence that she would turn on him if he told her. Shit's stupid.

scy

Akame ga Kill 44 - Cliffhanger with Mein about to confess.

RIP MEIN NEXT CHAPTER.

Edit: Also, creepy clowns now.

Jintor

Fairy Tail

Good grief. I had to check twice to make sure I wasn't reading something from Fakku.

I have only the basest familiarity with Fairy Tale, but this I gotta see

/edit why would you translate the chapter as fairy in the jail? why not just call it fairy jail? never avoid puns

upandaway

Soma

Haha, same with Soma, I love it when the cooks tease the tsun judges.

Called it when I said that A Block's judges will be harsher. I didn't think they'd elaborate on his dish, but now that they did, I'm guessing it's to make him the "score to beat" later in the game.

This tournament could take a while.

Soma

This series is utterly ridiculous. Much prefer Toriko to be honest. I mean the food looks and I enjoy the culinary arts, but the premise and execution just don't really exite me. I think Yakitake Japan! is more fun and has better humour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom