• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shintetsu no Agartha 04

This is kinda losing my interest fast. Not even the addition of a new girl to the group is really keeping me interested.

PV7YNsV.jpg

Gintama 475

Amazing chapter.

Blessed Zura and Elizabeth helping to appease us Kagura x Okita fans.

While Gin and Sachan giving out a very nice gift to all the yaoi fans.

Tacitus_

Koi Neko 1-83

Just entertaining and cute enough to keep reading up to this point, but uneventful and boring enough for me to keep sighing and yawning at times. There were some rather good characters in the cast, but often times their humor potential felt untapped

The biggest highlight was when the manga referenced a much better series. In different genre sure, but still (though I would kill for a Black Lagoon harem romcom spin-off series)

NO

Soutaisei Moteron 06

We discover the many different kinds of childhood friends.

The not really a childhood friend.

The rather be an oneesama childhood friend.

The yandere childhood friend.

Tizoc

Magical Exam Student #3

mBQC0v0.jpg

Just started reading this Korean series, it has that Madoka feel to it, but more comical.

Magi 209

Wow Kouen plan is super fucked up. I woudnt want to live in their world.

Shoukoku no Altair 43

Dem scars of Mamut. Cant wait to see how he will get this country help.

upandaway

Magi

This conversation is a bit too early for Alibaba to have, he's definitely being manipulated. I'm really curious to see how Sinbad would have replied to that philosophy.

IHaveIce

Banned
Magi

This conversation is a bit too early for Alibaba to have, he's definitely being manipulated. I'm really curious to see how Sinbad would have replied to that philosophy.

Indeed and I can't shake off the feeling than Kouen just lets Alibaba stay alive to get Aladdin there because he is his friend.

Jintor

Magical Exam Student #3

Just started reading this Korean series, it has that Madoka feel to it, but more comical.

The interstitial chapter with the parents was the best part so far. Otherwise there's not enough material for me to properly evaluate it, though I like the main.

A Town Where You Have Egg On Your Face 5-12

Seeing this guy call Haruto out for being a hypocrite was glorious, and of course he loves yuki why wouldn't he lol

Tacitus_

Hey, waifus need hobbies too.

She has a hobby, playing games. Using a chainsaw and whatever else to chop up corpses is what she does for living.

That said, the Chinese hacker is niiice. The series has, ehm, reasonable women for a lack of better word, no need to go for the axe crazy hired killers and mafiosos.

scy

She has a hobby, playing games. Using a chainsaw and whatever else to chop up corpses is what she does for living.

Semantics!

That said, the Chinese hacker is niiice. The series has, ehm, reasonable women for a lack of better word, no need to go for the axe crazy hired killers and mafiosos.

Everyone can be a waifu! Killer status be damned!

Honestly, the closest thing to "normal girl" in the series is probably Jane and that's being rather generous, really. I was just joking (/looking for an excuse to post the earlier images) on the waifu thing earlier :x

...well, a little. Revy is still awesome.

ibcDJzFrCa2XUw.jpg

Rock for waifu

Wait, what.

scy

Where have you guys been, it's canon Black Lagoon.
It's from one of the omakes at the end of pretty much every volume. They might be the best thing about BL.

Huh ... I really don't remember that.

I guess I need to re-read.

Naruto will end this year so...

Naruto will die and be known as a legendary hero... The Ninja world will be united... The tailed Beast will no longer exist... Sasuke will carry Naruto's will

and

Yamamoto will still be stuck in a Tree

THE END

Edit: Naruto dying makes sense since there is only a year to wrap up the whole who will become Hokage and will Sasuke fight Naruto or will his heart become pure debacle...

Also that would create the perfect cringe worthy scenario of everyone saying "Naruto's will lives on as the will of fire... No! The will of the world"

*Narrator -
Thus is the story of the great hero Naruto who brought peace to the world

Even now people still aspire to keep Naruto's dream of peace alive

*- Que in picture of Konoha 11 as adults walking away... Sakura stops and looks towards the sky, sees a falling leaf, smiles and proceeds to join the leaving group

*Barf

The source of the leaf is from the tree that Yamato is trapped in by the way

Jigolo

Naruto will die and be known as a legendary hero... The Ninja world will be united... The tailed Beast will no longer exist... Sasuke will carry Naruto's will

and

THE END

how many chapters has it been since we've last seen of yamato?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Magi 209

That system does suck, but I do find it weird that this is brought up as a moral quandary now when it is shown that the reim empire also use slaves. Except that to be free the have to fight to the death for their masters, and alibaba seemed fine with that.

edit: hmm, reading back it seemed like alibaba wasn't fine with that, so that's cool.

kasane

Living game

Well i didn't even realize i was at the final chapter. Was a fun read.

Edit: While we're at it can someone recommend some romance?

and

THE END

Edit: Naruto dying makes sense since there is only a year to wrap up the whole who will become Hokage and will Sasuke fight Naruto or will his heart become pure debacle...

Also that would create the perfect cringe worthy scenario of everyone saying "Naruto's will lives on as the will of fire... No! The will of the world"

*Narrator -
Thus is the story of the great hero Naruto who brought peace to the world

Even now people still aspire to keep Naruto's dream of peace alive

*- Que in picture of Konoha 11 as adults walking away... Sakura stops and looks towards the sky, sees a falling leaf, smiles and proceeds to join the leaving group

*Barf

The source of the leaf is from the tree that Yamato is trapped in by the way

Naruto won't die permanently.

Heart no Kakurega 9 - 12

Im glad I waited a bit to read up on the Momo x Jin story, as it was a good read through in the huge chunk of the two chapters spanning their time first meeting. The younger Jin taking a liking to Momo even at 16 and partially abandoned by his family and growing to like him as a friend and such then staying connected with him post graduation and into this new apartment living together. The big scene between them was nice though short lived and hopefully after they come back from the grandparents passing ceremony they can actually go all the way since Momo did promise to do it if he got all things sorted from home and maybe this time it wont end in the middle since Momo would actually be into it instead of just doing it for the sake of it. I think he does really love him after being all worried and such for days when he wouldnt contact. Writer is doing a good job with this story and one of my favorite being serialized. The omake too and her excitement over hearing the scenes come to life and the h-cene to in it was hilarious. I wish I could go out and get the drama cd, for haruto and izumi-san.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";95554228]Naruto won't die permanently.[/QUOTE]

Kakashi copied the jutsu Chiyo used to revive Gaara so I think Naruto is good on his get out of death card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom