• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mashima is showing good art again
BU6mGoICMAA47Sn.jpg

Dresden

the breaker new waves - 129

Couldn't stop laughing when he slicked his hair back again.

CLFiomc.png

We haven't even seen his final form.

One-Punch Man 26 (shining in tatters)

Genos why so destroyed, worst chapter yet.

Jaco the Galactic Patrolman 10

I will miss Jaco he started to really grow on me in these last few chapters, though the pace was unbelievably fast (he could have extended it by two chapters for this current rocket event), it still felt good and entertaining with the cast and plot. I think Id have it as the best Toriyama story yet (even with its rough start). Guess next weeks final chapter will tie it into Dragonball...

dramatis

Akito pls

Sekai Oni 01

A bit too surreal for me, I think. Feels like a series of bad things happening to a girl without being particularly interesting or standout.

Nisekoi False Love 91

Of all the things to jog his memory, must say I laughed. Second best arc after the race one.

DBZ 32 (dragonball 226)
tumblr_mtms0l2eHy1qbxqfpo1_500.png

The colors selected for Goku make this one of the best pages in a while love the aura going on for whatever happened (kaoi ken?)

scy

Last Game 17 - Hey, I completely forgot about this for so long probably because it's gotten like two chapters in four months. Anyway, new girl yadda yadda HEY SHE MIGHT REALLY MOVE THE PLOT.

Last Game 18 - She didn't.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Last Game 17 - Hey, I completely forgot about this for so long probably because it's gotten like two chapters in four months. Anyway, new girl yadda yadda HEY SHE MIGHT REALLY MOVE THE PLOT.

Last Game 18 - She didn't.

I thought they were new chapters... T_T

one piece spoiler

Not sure if confirmed!

- Cavendish blames audiences for helping Rebecca but now audiences love him so much. D Block starts.
- ​Zoro runs with Wicca. Wicca talks about ♧Trebol, ♢Diamante and ♤Pica the 3 Doflamingo´s subordinates. And then they meet Sanji and ​Kinnemon. ​Violet shows up and says that Thousand Sunny has been seized by Jora and it's heading for Green Bit.
- Brook cheats Jora as he is her friend. ​Jora gives back to Brook his cane and violin. At this moment Brook beats Jora. Finally they recover to normal ​appearance.
- ​In Green Bit. Law is defeated on the ground. ​Doflamingo gets Caesar's heart.
- ​800 years ago 19 nations' royal families moved to Mariejois and created the World Government except Nefertari family. Now those 19 royal families' descendants are the Celestial Dragons.
- The 19 nations chose their new king and new royal family. Dressrosa's new royal family is Riku king's family and its original royal family is Donquixote Family.

End of chapter.

Haikyuu!! 77

Ushiwaka grew on me by chapters end. I think he is so far the most least good of the other team characters though...too abstract thinking maybe, if thats the right word and kind of tall, though at least even Hinata can shock and surprise. Good back to back to back pages for the extended chapter.

5zxi4Ui.jpg

Infinite Stratos (YUUKI Homura) 5

So I think Houki's bust size increased again and is now on the level of Cerea from Monster Musume.

Or maybe its always been like that. I honestly can't remember.

Oh and uh.....Rin appears! So that's 3 of the harem mates already out of the way.

Steins;Gate - Heijikyokusen no Epigraph
After watching the anime, I decided to read some of the manga adaptions. This one is quite interesting as it takes place in the
timeline where Makise Kurisu dies
. Okabe has changed greatly and aside from that one character, everyone returns plus there are a couple new characters. I like it since it goes in depth to the continuation of if Okabe didn't have the resolve

scy

Inari Konkon Koi Iroha 1-22

I know it's not scy's fault but I blame scy anyway.

Haha. I forget if I even posted this when I started reading it awhile back.

It's a shame best girl (best ... goddess?) isn't the actual main character.

Assassin's Creed Black Flag 2
tumblr_mtnb4e6H3B1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Seijin's story is a bit more compelling than the pirate story going on, especially since its more involving Abstergo and animus and nothing dealing with dull history. In any event, hes still really amazing and holds this story together. Reminds me of my feelings with the games, more time out of the history is best and that seems to be true for the manga as well.

Eyeshield 21 ~77

The beach football tournament was just okay. Watching Sena reveal himself as ES21 and Agree to go on the death march to train was bad ass. Took long enough lol

Eyeshield 21 78-85

Is this Suzuna girl going to become Sena's love interest so that Himura can get with Mamori? That's the only reason I can see another female character being introduced at this point. Not really feeling the new tight end character hopefully his character won't feel like a last minute edition into the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom