• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

In Bura - This is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time. It's like the bastard offspring of Rosario and To Love Ru.

This is why searching for random things to read is a bad idea.

And yet, I'm going to read all of it. Because 14 chapters won't kill me.

Edit: That was a bad idea.

Lain

Zbw.jpg

Couldn't help but think of Erigu when I read this, so I had to save a ss of it to share.

Magi - NOT END

Good stuff, I'm guessing Titus will become Magnostadt's official Magi then?
Well, now that it's part of Reim/Sinbad Alliance I guess he's the magi of all of them.

Guess Sinbad finally got his Magi.

dumbyugi

In a recent interview the author of Attack on Titan has announced that the series will be ending in it's 20th volume. Source: Manganews
It's only up to volume 11 so there's still a while to go until then.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
In a recent interview the author of Attack on Titan has announced that the series will be ending in it's 20th volume. Source: Manganews

That's a good thing, he has a definite ending in mind and presumably he knows how he wants to get there now.

Akito

He wants to end it within 20 volumes so not everything is set in stone yet. Let's hope that's he's not as bad as Oda when it comes to self-evaluation :lol

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

Considering the author of Pandora Hearts has stated similar things and it doesn't necessarily seem like it'll end within that number, I'm gonna call.... BS.

20 volumes overall and not 20 more volumes.

Oh I misread it so 9ish more volumes so 36 more chapters so within 3 years?

As an anime onlyer for it. I wonder what this means in the context of an anime continuation...hopefully they wait until its over to do more.

Shouldn't mean anything, it's a monthly manga they'll have to wait awhile for there to be enough material to adapt

Soma

Let's see how well this statement holds up when he gets to that point. If it's true, sounds like a good enough place to end it.

Here's hoping that my prediction that the group is currently close to Eren's hometown is true.

Stulaw

Wagatsuma-San33
Was pretty obvious that it would happen.

Sun-Ken Rock 22-27
I finally got round to reading this again, and I can't remember why I stopped, it's really good.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Considering the author of Pandora Hearts has stated similar things and it doesn't necessarily seem like it'll end within that number, I'm gonna call.... BS.

I think AOT's author had all of the series written out before he started though. Who knows how much he'll stick to it or how accurate it is per chapter, though.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I think AOT's author had all of the series written out before he started though. Who knows how much he'll stick to it or how accurate it is per chapter, though.

I would say, considering how cohesive PH is, it's similar for for PH. I only brought it up cuz the situation seems to be similar.

LeleSocho

Banned
So i started reading Akagi but dropped it after 4 chapters because the translator thought it was good enough to use "should of" instead of "should have".
*shrugs*

xncKG0L.jpg

Tamanyan 1-2

A Magical cat girl loli.

Sure why not. I'm willing to give this a chance so long she doesn't try to get any more personal to an already reluctant MC...

YfXWmxz.jpg

bigkrev

Eyeshield 21 78-85

Is this Suzuna girl going to become Sena's love interest so that Himura can get with Mamori? That's the only reason I can see another female character being introduced at this point. Not really feeling the new tight end character hopefully his character won't feel like a last minute edition into the plot.

Suzuna is probably the least important character in the series. I couldn't even tell you what she does after she is introduced.

Suzuna is probably the least important character in the series. I couldn't even tell you what she does after she is introduced.

Well she is a cheer leader for a football team who isn't well endowed and the love interest for the main character in a shonen jump sports series, I can't imagine her doing much of anything lol.

Also does the ES21 anime cover the entire series or is like most SJ anime adaptations where it just dies with a "go read the manga to see how it ends" crap?

Aizo

Banned
Otoyomegatari (Up to 32)
Things really went from calm to... chaos in the most recent few chapters. Wow.
Huge tone shift in the series. I figured there would be war eventually, but damn.

Detective Conan 872:
It looks like we'll get at least some information about Sera's past in this case. I doubt all of her secrets are going to be revealed (probably saving that for the big Bourbon arc climax), but this will at least give us something. The manga has been pretty heavy on the Sera focus this year, after all.

I think this was the first time she's been mistaken for a boy in awhile, too.

Korosenai

Bleach Spoiler

Hitsugaya gets stabbed in the heart

One Piece Raw

Last page shows Doflamingo and Fujitora standing over a defeated Law, with what I guess is Doflamingo explaining his families history from the spoilers. And looking at the raw, the spoilers are confirmed.

IHaveIce

Banned
Ok wait

One Piece
If I ubderstood that right it means dofla's family was the royal family before the government decided which families will be royal?? Ok this would be huge news.

And after the last Arc I didn't thought Law is going to be beat so early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom