• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

But seriously though, why do all of you hate Hitsugaya so much? Because he really hasn't done anything on the level of horseshit of Obito, Faildara, Natsu, etc.

If you're excuse is that he gets way too much fanservice...this is Bleach...the manga that defines fan-service.

A character that is drawn to appeal to female fans, claims he meant be a prodigy but seems always get wrecked and shows nothing to back up claims but main reason just he is pretty dumb. He lectures people in fights and makes same mistakes e.g Luppi never turn your back on enemy straight away does it this fight. Every single time he gets owned pulls something out of thin air which could have used before(yeah it a manga trope etc etc).

Petty reasons I know but I have more interest in characters like Komamura then pretty little ice kid who absorbs panel time which tends to go nowhere or him getting wrecked.

R.I.P

I highly doubt the bolded part will happen this time around. Not until way later.

If you think the Shinigami will win, I highly disagree with you.

Oh sure, it's definitely a possibility that they will lose this particular battle. On the other hand the Shinigami have already lost once against the Wandenreich so it would be kinda repetitive if it happened again.

Didn't see this posted yet

JUMP ISSUE #44 TOC (30/09)
Kuroko no Basket (Cover & Lead Color)
One Piece
Assassination Classroom
Koi no Cupid Yakeno Harajin (Color Page, 25 pg.)
Hq!!
Hachi (23 pg.)
Gintama
Toriko
Naruto
Nisekoi (Color Page)
Shokugeki no Soma
World Trigger
Bleach
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Ginga Patrol Jaco (31 pg.)
Soul Catcher(S)
Hime-dol! (First Rank)
Kochikame
Kurokuroku
Beelzebub

Hunter x Hunter (Hiatus)

JUMP ISSUE #45 Information
Cover & Lead Color: Haikyuu!!
CP: Assassination Classroom, 31 Heroes ( One Shot, 35 pg.)
Extra Pages: Koi no Cupid Yakeno Harajin (23 pg.)

dumbyugi

The big announcement is that Haikyuu is getting an anime. I'm not exactly sad to see Beelzebub at the bottom. It's been pretty bad recently.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece

Wait, so it's Monkey D
onquixote
Luffy?

Pretty sure the "D." relates to the kingdom lost in the Void Century. The Donquixote family was one of the 20 that stopped the kingdom and founded the World Government.

BatDan

Jaco the Galactic Patrolman Finale Spoilers

It's a prequel to Dragon Ball. The final two pages reveal Tights is Bulma's sister and we see Baby Kakarot in his Saiyan Armor.

Metal B

NarutoOne Piece

So this chapter raises the question if the dofla family was originally from dressrosa but left to form the world government and left the kingdom to the Riku family, why did Dofla decide to retake the kingdom as his own?
This is the big question of this arc.

One Piece
Assassination Classroom
Hq!!
Hachi (23 pg.)
Gintama
Toriko
Naruto
Nisekoi (Color Page)
Shokugeki no Soma
World Trigger
Bleach
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Soul Catcher(S)
Hime-dol! (First Rank)
Kochikame
Kurokuroku
Beelzebub

Hunter x Hunter (Hiatus)

World Trigger is just as liked as Shokugeki no Soma...nice.

Figured no one would stick around to like hime-dol after nisekoi already having that limited market...

One Piece

So good. But how does Doflamingo have Law's heart? Am I not remembering something or was that new info? Just seems weird that he would have it when there's no reason for Law to be switching hearts during the fight.

BatDan

One Piece

So good. But how does Doflamingo have Law's heart? Am I not remembering something or was that new info? Just seems weird that he would have it when there's no reason for Law to be switching hearts during the fight.

Pretty sure that's Ceasar's heart he was holding.

One Piece - 722

Ugh, the battle arena is getting old fast to me. Everytime I see a part about the arena show up I just lose interest. I like fighting as much as the next person, but the last arena part with Luffy lasted way too long and was super boring because it covered too much in too little time. It felt cramped to me. Everything else except the arena battle's seem interesting to me in this arc.

One Piece
Assassination Classroom
Hq!!
Hachi (23 pg.)
Gintama
Toriko
Naruto
Nisekoi (Color Page)
Shokugeki no Soma
World Trigger
Bleach
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Soul Catcher(S)
Hime-dol! (First Rank)
Kochikame
Kurokuroku
Beelzebub

Hunter x Hunter (Hiatus)

Seeing Beelzebub at the bottom saddens me since I'm one of the few people that enjoy it. Seriously, the latest chapter really showed me how much Furuicchi really carries on the story. When he showed up it really brightened up the manga. I think the only thing the manga needs to be interesting is a good enemy, more Furuicchi, and more interesting battle's instead of punch punch punch. Aoi's battles are more interesting then Oga's, now that's really saying something considering she's a support character.

I really hope this manga gets more interesting, because it does have one of the few new interesting premises I've seen in a shounen manga in a really long time.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm not one to disregard asspulls or even like them in Naruto but this was setup for quite some time now.
I mean the cursed seal were known to be special powerups for 2 characters : Kimimarou and Sasuke.
The origin of the Cursed seal was Juugo's cells (that's how that character was even presented).
Juugo could heal Sasuke in the fight against Bee because the Sauce was compatible with the cursed seal and Juugo's chackra.
Turns out that Juugo is from a village of sages or some crap and is key to turning into a Sage for Kabuto.
I mean I don't need to pull each pannel either, if you pay attention it's not a Sharingan asspull at all

No, it's definitely an asspull., Sasuke doesn't have the curse seal anymore, there's no reason he should have that power. And he's had quite a few near death encounters since he lost the seal, yet he's never used this before

Assassination Classroom 59
tumblr_mtotu796dF1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Arc has turned out incredible, the whole chapter even (wheres Karma kun?) especially with how intricate the plan is and the holistic approach undertaken involving little things like dolphins, dummies with the closing, flooding water etc. If it can entirely be a whole classroom affair at end of story with things even larger than this, on a entire level, then I think this might truly finally be wholly deserving of its popularity.

One Piece 722
Oh god a boring as hell chapter again... only Toriko can save this week's Jump.
it wasn't that bad Doflamingo's family connection was somewhat predictable but overall interesting and also "prince charming's" speech about cowards gave a +1 to the character

looking forward to Toriko but more to Shokugeki no Soma

Naruto
Quite Boring and lack of plot developing.... the character designs for the Kages where interesting though

Bleach
Basic Winning-Losing-Twist-Winning Plot story

Jaco the Galactic Patrolman Finale Spoilers

It's a prequel to Dragon Ball. The final two pages reveal Tights is Bulma's sister and we see Baby Kakarot in his Saiyan Armor.
mind blown

ffdgh

Naruto

Nothing really happened...

One piece

Interesting stuff happened.

Cavendish being a white knight and shutting up the crowd...kinda lol. Haha brook being soulking helped save the day. A trip down memory lane and props to Alabasta! Law is screwed isn't he?

louie

NARUTO

For fuck's sake, how much longer do we have to get "OOOOOOH HE REMINDS ME OF A GREAT HERO" scenes? It's ok for a while, but it seems like Kishi is doing it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Yeah, I really wish Kishi would stop with that. I still remember when Team 7 reminded people of the great Sannin. Or when Naruto reminded people of Tsunades brother, or Nagato, or Obito, or his own parents, or Hashirama, or basically anyone that might have done something heroic or tragic in anyway.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Watch madara's dream be something stupid like "To be surpassed by another Uchiha"

Kusagari

Naruto

Pretty blah chapter. And of course we get lots of Sasuke hyping that he can be even stronger than Madara.

Bleach

The Nazis haven't even had to transform yet so I'm not sure if the fights are actually done. Ice boy and Soifon will probably be fine next chapter.

One Piece

Good chapter. Cavendish being a literal white knight was pretty cool. Brook actually doing something was good too. And of course we finally got confirmation on Doflamingo.

My theory on Doflamingo is that he left his family as a kid, sort of like Sabo did, preferring to become a pirate. Then later on he found out more about his heritage and wanted to take the land his family used to rule.

Ten Count 2

At least his treatment is progressing nicely, but its also really insightful to people with this condition potentially. I wonder how much time actually progressed in the doorknob scene (hilarious way he got up and turned).

Additionally the offer of friendship was pleasing.

-
Bought more manga. (dictatorial grimoire)
tumblr_mtnhw3ZDWV1qbxqfpo1_500.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sasuke's powerup is a fucking asspull by the way. It makes no fucking sense he can just randomly draw Juugo's chakra.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Sasuke's powerup is a fucking asspull by the way. It makes no fucking sense he can just randomly draw Juugo's chakra.

It's pure bullshit, what we know about Juugo's powers don't even mesh with what we were told about sage chakra. It's just an asspull to make him able to do something because god forbid Naruto beat an enemy on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom