• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Lesbian Solo!
lesbiansolo.png
A lesbian breaks up with her overly controlling girlfriend and decides to get shitfaced with her gay buddies at a ~bian~ bar down at Shinjuku Ni-choume. This needs to be a series so bad.

Lain

Lesbian Solo!

A lesbian breaks up with her overly controlling girlfriend and decides to get shitfaced with her gay buddies at a ~bian~ bar down at Shinjuku Ni-choume. This needs to be a series so bad.

The thing about not being able to grope boobs for life was weird.

I mean, she's a lesbian. She can grope her own boobs!

Definitely, since the partial Table of Contents is out

Issue #8 Bottom 11
Nisekoi
Kuroko no Basket
Soul Catcher(S) (Center Colour)
PSI Kusuo Saiki
World Trigger
Bleach (Center Colour)
Kochikame
Iron Knight
Beelzebub
Hachi
Koi no Cupid

Absent: Toriko

Issue #9 Info
Lead CP/Cover: Naruto
Center Colour: Nisekoi, Gintama
Oneshot: Author of Koisuru Edison
Absent: Toriko
Soul Catcher(s) is ahead of some steady series which is encouraging. I dnt care if Iron Knight is not eligible to be ranked, its dead if its in yhe back of Jump at this point.

Attaxk on Titan is sputtering right now. Just show Mikasa's titan form already.

Aizo

Banned
Lesbian Solo!

Hahahahah. My roommate goes to Ni-chōme all the time.
This is hitting too close to home. Literally, too close to home.

Akito

Mob Psycho 100 44
lol Reigen

Gigantomakhia 2
It can't be that bad can it?... Well that one scene certainly was something but aside from it awesome grappling action.

Mob Psycho 100 44
lol Reigen

Gigantomakhia 2
It can't be that bad can it?... Well that one scene certainly was something but aside from it awesome grappling action.

The thing that rubs me wrong way is the behaviour of the girl. She acts either coy or mechanically indifferent ("I feel no emotions" and bs like that) at really weird times.
I don't get it. What is Miura trying to establish here?

Mob Psycho

My favourite thing after One Piece right now. Based on this and One Punch Man, the author is a lot of fun.

Only thing I don't get is why Claw are so inept at detecting the real threat, i.e. Mob is far more powerful than Ritsu and any of the Claw guys, and defeated 4 out of the 5, but they can't seam to figure it out. I mean the kid from HQ should obviously know he didnt defeat Mob, it was the brain manipulation effect. Guess that is part of the gag and they will get a nasty surprise now that the 'boss' has arrived.

Another thing I like about this series: The author could literally release one chapter a day given the quality of the drawings.

Akito

The thing that rubs me wrong way is the behaviour of the girl. She acts either coy or mechanically indifferent ("I feel no emotions" and bs like that) at really weird times.
I don't get it. What is Miura trying to establish here?
My guess right now is a kuudere loli because moe.

Alibaba just needs to remember the promise he made to cassim. He needs to pick neither of them and blaze his own path away separate from Sinbad and Kuoen along Aladdin.

Akito

Nisekoi 105.5
So the chapter just got digitally colored afterwards, I expected as much. The chapter itself was just the usual dumb shit, only it was pretty lewd this time.

Korosenai

Mob Psycho 100

It would have been better if he actually was the leader of Claw, but this'll do just fine and actually fits his character better.

Nisekoi 105.5

Don't half these girls want his d so hard? Clearly this is a missed opportunity for the plot to have finally gone somewhere. The one brown haired girl looked like she got it towards the end , but then the chapter made her vanish.

In A HeartBeat 6

Finally the taking car of sick friend in BL manga chapter. Mina is good girl for calling Hide and then just the breakdown before going to take care of him. So glad the relationship got slightly closer this day. Fun BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom