• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akito

Taiyou no Ie v6
Yeah, Daiki liking Mao should come as no surprise at all, alas his chances are as good as Radical's. Am I a bad person that it creeped me out seeing how nice and selfless Mao's stepmother is? At least her father is still a giant douche.

Nekoka Danshi no Shitsukekata 9
tumblr_mzepekG9EM1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Family trip of the brothers to the hot springs was a fun trip, especially since Michiru had no idea what the proper procedure was and was unsure of following his brothers in and just bareing it all as he said to get in. Fun antics a nd nice night confession of who should feel sorry for the recent event and attack that left him with scars on his back from the other attack. I wonder what the house wire taping and such is. Fun times.

Assassination Classroom 72

Incredible chapter and I liked how it still can create the type of fear and emotion of series that do kill off characters. That dark smile from Nagisa there and such to be burned in Takaoka's mind with this second defeat was incredible. I wonder if we'll get him coming back before the series end though being successful.

Hoping for Terasaka and Karma to do something to the three revived guys.

Stay Gold 3.5
tumblr_mzerwoIEcX1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Short chapter for the anthology issue this time around (nice Hideyoshico cover though) ) but just a chapter in which the perfect chance to confess and reveal his love was ruined by the swift arrival of the girlfriend :( Harboring those feelings since the school days and even today still letting this probably once in a life chance slip by is saddening.

The nephew was the perfect chance to turn the discussion to that.

Charade

Takemiya really should get an anime sometime. She just keeps plugging away making yuri manga that sits in the middle of genre.

I always like when they do those after-pages that give some insight into how they write. Seasons was pretty good, I think it warrants a re-read though.

Atredeus

Neo Member
Whoever first found Teppuu for me is my best friend. So much hategasms possible here. And the protagonist being pretty much the opposite of the hardworking bubbly cheerful shonen junk is nice. And they get a surprising amount of things right about MMA.

Sora no Otoshimono 75 + 76

No no. That's okay. I mean, happiness was a burden anyway. You're right. I'm much better off without it.

P.S. Read Nisekoi for maybe...20 chapters? And then just stop. Trust me on this. Just...don't read anymore. You will literally rage yourself into a coma (I am typing this from a coma).

Finalizer

Also, Nishimiya's pokerface is finally cracking?

Not sure what to make of the one she's got by that panel though. Still, hoping to see something pop up from out behind the whole flawless angel thing she's had going on.

Also wondering if the whole X symbolism thingy is gonna come to a head at some point. For all the manga's focus on Nishimiya's struggles to communicate despite here open friendliness, there's something to be said about Shouya's own willingness to readily place barriers of his own.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I always like when they do those after-pages that give some insight into how they write. Seasons was pretty good, I think it warrants a re-read though.
Given that Hiyori Otsu has seemingly disappeared, I think her work is probably the best thing going at the moment in yuri. I'm hoping to see more Fragments of Love at some point.

Yamada and the Seven Witches 93
Bd-_hkfCMAEfYWi.png

He blushed. Yes, and the other one is kind of funny too with both of them and their seriousness about the position and Miyamura, hoping for more rival stuff with Jin and Yamada.

That final page though. If the powers are coming back, then this will be good.

Korosenai

One Piece Spoilers

Rebecca stands up as the crowd begins to insult her and start spewing harsh words at her. Outside the Colosseum,
Vice Admiral Bastille speaks about a man (I cannot translate the name, it’s messy, sorry). Bastitlle tells all the Marines that the man (he is speaking about) took out everyone in Block D.
The Marines have been chasing this man for quite a while but have failed to capture him. The man is rumored to be two times more powerful than Cavendish.
King Riku has been captured and taken to the Palace, where Law is on the ground unconscious and Doflamingo has a wicked smile (and is super confident)
Luffy, Zoro and Kine’mon reach the Palace doors and meet someone who would like to “guide” their way.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Am I the MC? If so my plot armor will most likely keep me safe. Therefore...

Then you would be the idiot protagonist who's focused on solving the mysteries of the cult and ignoring an island full of incredibly busty women who look like they want your dick.

Kyuusen no Shima 5

I gotta say, the island cult mystery is pretty intriguing (I generally like stories like that anyway) and fun, but it does continually undermines itself with the constant big boob and big ass shots. Or enhances it. I don't know anymore.

Akito

Then you would be the idiot protagonist who's focused on solving the mysteries of the cult and ignoring an island full of incredibly busty women who look like they want your dick.

Kyuusen no Shima 5

I gotta say, the island cult mystery is pretty intriguing (I generally like stories like that anyway) and fun, but it does continually undermines itself with the constant big boob and big ass shots. Or enhances it. I don't know anymore.
I bet they do, literally.

Boku Wa Mari-san no Naka 9

good lord you're in her body who gives a flying fuck if you see her naked

you're going to take showers blind or something

fuck

swear to god this idiot is so dumb

also stop blushing at every single fucking thing

and now creepy ass megane has joined the fray and watched him jerk one

cringing intensifies

this is pretty good

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Kyuusen no Shima 6

Well that was fun. Cult horror story with a lot of T n A, what more can you ask for.

Sora no Otoshimono 75-76

WHY IS EVERYONE DOING SUICIDE SACRIFICES.

WHY IS EVERYONE DYING.

Charade

Given that Hiyori Otsu has seemingly disappeared, I think her work is probably the best thing going at the moment in yuri. I'm hoping to see more Fragments of Love at some point.

That reminds me, I started reading Aqua Blue Cinema, but never finished. Kinda sad when they seem to dissapear, yeah. At least it's not as bad as Uso Kurata who's too busy on Yuri Danshi to get back to real yuri (though I will admit, the premise of it intrigues my more comedic side)

23's up on Crunchyroll, titled "Inside Mari."

Just read it! Thanks! I wonder what'll happen next!

Wagatsuma-san is my wife 75

This manga is so awesome! I completely forgot about Sylvia but what she did in class was touching. Then, that 2nd to last page!!! I love how she ran up to him all serious to do that.

And LOL at Sano saying DANG IT in front of his gf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom