• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
398 pages,

Clipboard01.jpg

That means Kurita posted in average 3 posts per page.

That's some dedication, hahaha.

Acid08

Banned
Food Smut 14-current

This series fucking rocks. It doesn't strike me as being highly original or anything but the characters are fun and the story is paced really well. Great art, plus learning about a bunch of different types of food is cool.

Interested to learn more about Souma's dad and his connections to various people like Erina.

Fairy Tail 351

That was a nice twist. Also, Im really confused whether Flare is actually from the village or shes planning something sinister.

Fairy Tail 351
tumblr_inline_mt0g1csda41qz4rgp.png

Times like these are why I wish the anime would hurry and come back sooner. Chapter would be much exciting to see animated. Also another time where it seems that Gray is the strongest non dragonslayer character.

Fairy Tail 350-351

Loved gray's quick thinking, the everyone as a kid moment, and now the tag team swap. ending caught me by surprise though.

Yamada and the Seven Witches 75

The headlines in the magazine are getting a bit too excited over the drama, lol. Though more power unto them for that "emergency" reprinting of the volumes.

Yamada bed scene was good, but sounded kind of awkward maybe. I thought she had feelings for Ushio and not Yamada.

Lirlond

I never get onto the wall of shame. Yet I spend 90% of my free time reading manga. Maybe I should read less and post more :B

Korosenai

World Trigger 1-3

Interesting so far, though Yuma's face he constantly makes is kind of annoying now. I think last chapter he did the face five times on one page.

Was Attack on Titan always this popular, or was it because of the anime? I didn't hear it being talked about much until the anime came out (unless I just didn't notice it). When I was looking at some of the past few weeks of manga volume sales, I just see AOT volumes selling like peppers at a chili festival lately. It's not even the latest AOT volumes either, it's mostly random volumes scattered all over the best selling lists.

So was AOT popular before the anime came out?

upandaway

Was Attack on Titan always this popular, or was it because of the anime? I didn't hear it being talked about much until the anime came out (unless I just didn't notice it). When I was looking at some of the past few weeks of manga volume sales, I just see AOT volumes selling like peppers at a chili festival lately. It's not even the latest AOT volumes either, it's mostly random volumes scattered all over the best selling lists.

It was all over the thread here ever since the first volume (or second one, maybe) was translated. And lots of people loved it then (especially then) too. It was also selling quite a lot for a manga with no anime, and the anime boost was expected before the anime started.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Yeah, its popularity was what got the anime made, but I can imagine the anime blowing it up even further.

Kurita

It was already popular before the anime, but the adaptation gave it a huge boost.

R.I.P

Toriko 249

I...what? I really can't keep up with all these stupid power-ups anymore :/
Anyway, the rules of shōnen deem the old man dead.

Shokugeki No Soma 39

Dat Tadokoro smile :3

It was all over the thread here ever since the first volume (or second one, maybe) was translated. And lots of people loved it then (especially then) too. It was also selling quite a lot for a manga with no anime, and the anime boost was expected before the anime started.

Yeah, its popularity was what got the anime made, but I can imagine the anime blowing it up even further.

It was already popular before the anime, but the adaptation gave it a huge boost.

So I guess I just hadn't noticed until now. I wonder what the draw of that manga is, the weird designs of some of the titans, the whole idea of humanity fighting back, or the whole mystery of it all. I'll probably start reading the manga depending on how long it takes for a second season to be announced for the anime (considering it's popularity a second season seems inevitable).

Kingdom Hearts Nisekoi 90
ZAWSE IN LOVE
This sentence crack me up each time I read it without fail.

Nanatsu No Taizai 45
I really really like that artstyle.
So even King's subdued with his magic tool...

YA'LL WHIP UP A TOP 5 LET'S GO

Hmm. Hard to say what my top 5 manga are. I have read a lot of them but never really decided on my favorites though I think it would go like
1.The World God only knows
2. Liar Game
3 Mirai nikki
4. Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Be Mine, Hero!" "I Refuse!"
5. Medaka Box
I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom