• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

Hmm. Hard to say what my top 5 manga are. I have read a lot of them but never really decided on my favorites though I think it would go like
1.The World God only knows
2. Liar Game
3 Mirai nikki
4. Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Be Mine, Hero!" "I Refuse!"
5. Medaka Box
I guess
Run away from survivor if you see him. And thumbs up for Medaka Box!

I never get onto the wall of shame. Yet I spend 90% of my free time reading manga. Maybe I should read less and post more :B

Post more.

If I gave up LNs and stopped getting back into jrpgs (xillia so addicting) and read even more of my backlog, I guess I would maybe escape being permanently stuck from the top.

Wiseblade

All Time
One Piece
Molester Man
Jojo part 2
Fullmetal Alchemist
I'm drawing a blank

Ongoing
One Piece
Silver Spoon
Magi
One Punch Man
Baby Steps

"Ongoing"
Berserk
Hunter x Hunter
High school of the Dead

Ore ga Heroine 9v2
Fairly interesting and
8gv.jpg

This is the part he gets mad about?! XD

Nisekoi 90
Surprising that the cliche is what gets the plot going

UQ Holder 4

I wish the checking out the goods scene hadnt stopped...its even more confusing how the txt keeps say he and his but then Touta and co still cant definitively identify that which Kuromaru identifies as...

Plot. nothing special following the same lines as dozens of other type of situations in media, but still one of my favorite anyway. Good chapter.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
UQ Holder 4

Already trying to appeal to the fujoshi crowd?

Not that I mind. >.> <.<

Also the fight was fun.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
UQ Holder 4

This is super fucking generic, Ken, and your MC is as generic as they get.

UQ Holder 4

I'm beginning to think that that guy is actually a girl. The characters keep on talking about dicks. It's getting way too suspicious.

FxKRtTy.png

UQ Holder 4

Really don't understand how people still think Kuro's a guy, when her reactions have been laying it out that she's a girl.

Fight was quick and fun. Loved Touta's reaction after Kuro's attack.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
FxKRtTy.png

Really don't understand how people still think Kuro's a guy, when reactions have been laying it out that she's a girl.

Fight was quick and fun. Loved Touta's reaction after Kuro's attack.

Obvious Setsuna/Motoko clone.

Nisekoi 90

I choose to believe that Marika killed the promised girl, stole her key and is trying to usurp her place in Raku's memories. Before the series ends she'll kill Chitoge and Onodera (x2) as well, making it a happy ending.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
TWGOK 243

Tenri is totally gonna be the last girl standing. I mean damn guys, her past self just won this shit while everyone in the future is just dicking around. It looks like we're about to see the end of the arc.

Angry Grimace

The problem with UQ Holder is that I'd rather just read about Evangeline doing whatever than read about Touta doing anything because he's the most generic fucking MC ever. He's just Kotaro and Negi combined into one person. (Negi = earnest hard-working chick magnet, Kotaro = hot blooded oblivious kid) They just combine two generic characters into a single super generic character.

http://i.imgur.com/FxKRtTy.png?1[/IG]

[B]UQ Holder 4[/B]

Really don't understand how people still think Kuro's a guy, when [URL="http://i.imgur.com/QgTgeXZ.png?1"]her[/URL] [URL="http://i.imgur.com/5ppwxFR.jpg?1"]reactions[/URL] have been laying it out that she's a girl.

Fight was quick and fun. Loved Touta's reaction after Kuro's attack.[/QUOTE]

How could one believe he is female. Its kind of unacceptable, especially when Kuro looks exactly like Yatogami Kuroh from K. Not knowing leaves me in an awkward state...

Seven Deadly Sins 45

The tables have been turned. How will King survive against this incredible foe? What will happen to Elizabeth's sister?

Fun chapter. I'm glad that the author is deciding to build on King since there wasn't really anything besides the fact that he doesn't like Ban and loves his sister. Backstory is always a good thing. Aside from that, I hope that this doesn't turn out power-up race where they are given powers that are quickly made obsolete. The fact that that holy knight could hold back those two ladies is a promising sign.

Angry Grimace

How could one believe he is female. Its kind of unacceptable, especially when Kuro looks exactly like Yatogami Kuroh from K. Not knowing leaves me in an awkward state...

...because the characters don't even believe it? Not to mention the fact that Motoko Setsuna Kuromaru got all upset when she thought he looked.

I just had a lot of time to waste, don't expect the same amout of posts this year :lol

That was my excuse in OT1, and that was like 6 years ago

Hajime no Ippo 1028:
AND STAY DOWN!

This was such an immensely gratifying conclusion. All the years of endless Itagaki wank have been sufficiently answered with that incredible punch. Imai is the man.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
TWGOK
And thus Tenri retconned herself to 1st girl. Maybe she's secretly as genre savvy as Keima?

Yamada
And thus the final (?) villain is revealed. The series is hurtling towards an ending that may or may not actually happen.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Fairy Tail
Everyone being in pigtails makes it more obvious that everyone is starting to look the same (at least in facial structure). The only difference between Lucy and Wendy is that Lucy is blonde and has huge breasts.

lordmrw

You guys are not alone! Another Itagaki fan here.
Though he was getting to cocky somehwat. I never thought he'd loose like this though.

Thats what makes this ass beating so gratifying. He got beat by an opponent who studied his habits and came prepared to counter everyone of his tricks. Now the smug little prick is getting taken down a peg.

Angry Grimace

TWGOK
And thus Tenri retconned herself to 1st girl. Maybe she's secretly as genre savvy as Keima?

Yamada
And thus the final (?) villain is revealed. The series is hurtling towards an ending that may or may not actually happen.

Yeah, I bet it'll end. *snicker* Some dumb barrier will appear and he won't be able to get with her and more plot will occur.

The World God Only Knows 243

Go Tenri~

GinTama 460

Ha! Loved the cockroach gag. Can't wait to see more of this mini-arc.

Edit: Pardon my noobness, but is the "Hall of Shame" some post count or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom