• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kami-Sama No Iutoori 2
tumblr_mzrfq8JbIy1qbxqfpo1_500.png

More series where kissing grants powers are needed. I want to see more scenes as this goes on. I do think it will have a sad end if Midori is only there until he can help him live off on his own after losing all his family before.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ah! My Goddess 302

Keiichi Morisato: still blushes at hand holding, 20 years later.

59th Shogakukan Manga Awards

Children: Zekkyou Gakkyuu aka Scary Lesson
A Huge Battleship coming in 3...2...1...
51oQOcD8ilL.jpg
6koMtMQ.png

GLORIOUS. It looks like all those entirely non-threatening letters I sent to the judges paid off. And I'm immature enough that I'm fine with it winning the children's category.

Sad face. It's been a while since I read this, but from memory it was rather enjoyable. Apparently the author intends to finish it (as it started) through doujins.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Wagatsuma

Sure, Aoshima gets bad grades, is bad at sports, is boring, has an ugly face and is unattractive and is on the cover of the newspaper with the title "the biggest loser in school," but....wait what was I talking about

Furyous

Seishun Pop 37

RpOVQi8.jpg

*Throws remote through HDTV*

I have a sneaking suspicion this manga will end horribly after this chapter. I'm not sure what exactly happened in that alley.

Another manga for Crunchyroll, Is this Girl for Real?! ( Kono Oneesan wa Fiction Desu?!)

Jun Yoshikawa is a boy with a manga artist for a mom. One night, he gets in a situation with a drunk stranger, Narumi Kawase, and decides to look after her. She becomes a live-in assistant at the Yoshikawa household as Jun takes care of her. This is an age-gap comedy about a pre-thirties, unfortunate beauty with no skills nor a job, and a perfect high schooler who helps out his mom and does the household chores as they live together.

Don't forget that the Crunchyroll Manga App is available FOR FREE on both Andoid and iOS devices!

Akito

Mix 18
A new chapter, is this real life? Playing a top tier team with 4 different pitchers seems like a genius idea, great job coach.

I need a good martial arts manga that's (mainly) based on hand-to-hand combat. I have checked out and read most of the following:

Fist of the North Star
Fist of the Blue Sky
Hajime no Ippo
Shamo
Teppu
Buyuden
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Karate Shokoshi Kohinata Minoru
The Breaker/New Waves
Holyland

I will check out Baki the Grappler and All-Rounder Meguru but I'm looking for something less realistic, like Fist of the North Star, preferably with many "special moves".

Akame Ga Kill 45 SPOILERS

Spoilers

Why I cant hold all these death flags?

jeez.

I need a good martial arts manga that's (mainly) based on hand-to-hand combat. I have checked out and read most of the following:

Fist of the North Star
Fist of the Blue Sky
Hajime no Ippo
Shamo
Teppu
Buyuden
The Breaker/New Waves
Holyland

I will check out Baki the Grappler and All-Rounder Meguru but I'm looking for something less realistic, like Fist of the North Star, preferably with many "special moves".

Nejimaki Kagyuu
Sumomomo Momomo
Dragons Rioting
City of Darkness

Akito

Fist of the North Star
Fist of the Blue Sky
Hajime no Ippo
Shamo
Teppu
Buyuden
The Breaker/New Waves
Holyland

jeez.
Tekken Chinmi (various series)
Kongou Banchou
Sumomomo Momomo
Change 123 (beware it's quite lewd)
Tenjou Tenge (beware it's Oh Great)
B Reaction! (beware it got axed)

Angry Grimace

Yamada 94

This arc is taking way too long to get going. I think this was the third straight chapter of Yamada staying late to do work and then Shiraishi coming over to say something cutesy and girlfriend-y at the end and no actual plot.

Nejimaki Kagyuu
Sumomomo Momomo
Dragons Rioting
City of Darkness

Tekken Chinmi (various series)
Kongou Banchou
Sumomomo Momomo
Change 123 (beware it's quite lewd)
Tenjou Tenge (beware it's Oh Great)
B Reaction! (beware it got axed)

Of these I've forgotten that I read Kongou Banchou and Nejimaki Kagyuu. Tekken Chinmi seems to be hella long with very old chapters. Can I just start at the second or third series? As for Tenjou Tenge, I always wanted to read it but as you say, "Oh Great" :lol

Thanks for the recommendations! I'll check them out for sure. Especially Somomomo Momomo has caught my eye.

wonzo

Banned
Nobunaga no Chef 60

I feel so bad for ever doubting Nobunaga. What a guy. ;_;

Centaur's Worries 41-43

centaurw42.png

Aimcoch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Obama

Mob Psycho 100 52

Suchs that we've caught up with what's out in Japan with this series but this was a really sweet chapter.

Akito

Of these I've forgotten that I read Kongou Banchou and Nejimaki Kagyuu. Tekken Chinmi seems to be hella long with very old chapters. Can I just start at the second or third series? As for Tenjou Tenge, I always wanted to read it but as you say, "Oh Great" :lol

Thanks for the recommendations! I'll check them out for sure. Especially Somomomo Momomo has caught my eye.
Yes, each series is quite self-contained. As for TT at least the first half is nothing too crazy and the fights are really fun. You just have to adjust your expectation coming into it.

Ore no Ushiro ni Tatsu na!! 6

Thanks to the archery club arrows can be used in a great way, though no substitution for the real thing, it became a really explosive experience.

Assassination Classroom 74
Didnt like any of the pairs except the teacher one, but the new perspective for Karma and page for us Karma fans to be inspired for a winning out come was worthwhile.

Yamada the Seven Witches 94

I thought the StuCo stuff is fun and brings them all to life and shows some growing sense of family and community. I want the trip to be some fun close bonding experiences to get us to know the new ones better.

Yamada

These chapters are pretty fun but things need to start happening soon. I kind of doubt that ex-president guy and his assistant are bad though, I thought his issues were resolved last arc. Also, lol at Yamada slipping up. Poor Odagiri ;_;

UQ Holder

This... sucks. Negima was pretty bad in the beginning but at least Akamatsu had an excuse for that. None of the characters are really interesting and the villains just seem to be random evil guys with no motivation. The only noteworthy thing is that one of the characters has had to fight naked twice and there have only been 19 chapters.

Yonafunu

Glass Rebel, you can check out Aiki too. I haven't finished it myself, but the sequel is running right now, so I'm planning on it. Seems really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom