• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
7 Seeds 42-46
7seeds45.jpg

Fuck.

Akito

Akame ga Kiru v1
I remember reading the first chapter some years ago but for some reason never further. Shit's still fucked up (well mostly just the first chapter) but I can't not say I'm into any of the characters so far, they're still nothing more than some stereotypes. But maybe it's not such a bad thing that I don't become attached to any of them.

Beelzebub 237

The satan shocked face was as good as the eye motion lines on fuji as he was punched.

This final battle will be amazing. I hope Oga's blast will be even larger than when it overlayed the school and more.

Yonafunu

Akame Ga Kill! 22

Will somebody just kill this Seryuu chick already? 22 chapters in and every character is still flat as shit. I hate that new girl already. I really just want everyone to die as soon as possible.

upandaway

Akame Ga Kill! 22

Will somebody just kill this Seryuu chick already? 22 chapters in and every character is still flat as shit. I hate that new girl already. I really just want everyone to die as soon as possible.
I feel like discussing the actual merits of the manga is the wrong way to go about it. I doubt I can explain myself though.

Yonafunu

I feel like discussing the actual merits of the manga is the wrong way to go about it. I doubt I can explain myself though.

The only entertainment I can see come out of this is waifu wars, which is funny because every waifu sucks. It's like the worst harem ever, filled with cardboard cutouts stolen from some store in Akiba.

Beelzebub 237

Such a shame, I was really enjoying this series too. This is just embarrassing.

Beelzebub

God dammit Japan why do you kill off series so fast! ;_;

One good thing that will come out of Naruto and Bleach ending in the next few months or next year is that the empty spot will have to be replaced by something. Hope Tamura tries again with a new series.

BTW the fight is slowly becoming really awesome. Getting pretty hyped even though its sad that the fight is being rushed.

I like 7 seeds but I think its just okay, it's not really my kind of story and the art is pretty bleh at times. I hate to be one of those people but I'd much rather read an average generic shonen over a well done josei survival story.

upandaway

Ah, I see. At least it's not a totally random MxO ending (or shunted off to a smaller mag to wrap up like Nurarihyon).
How's the Nurarihyon ending actually? I still haven't read the NEXT chapters.

Haven't finished Soul Eater either, I've got 20 chapters left or something. I might just wait till I forget and reread both of these.

D-Frag 1

What a first meeting.

Kazama seems like a pretty cool guy. Can't blame him for trying to run away.

Already liking Yami girl (those crazy eyes) and the chick who built the sand castle.
Whoa, the art's rough. I'm guessing it fixed itself over the series because the anime looks a lot cuter.

Akito

OPM
Murata once again only updated the last chapter with some more pages rather than doing a new one. Albeit one page was a gif but it was quite a letdown fit his standards.

Beelzebub

I hope this final battle isn't too rushed. I know it probably has 2 chapters left, but give me a good closing fight. A final Zebul Blast in Milk Time would be good enough.

I still can't believe this is about to end. Especially for those 4 new shows which don't sound there my tastes at all. Hopefully, I'm wrong and their decent... hopefully.

Cerity

Yowamushi Pedal Vol 1 -10
Pretty cool series, the MC reminds me of Maruo from Baby steps. Not as much as a focus on romance but the MC's share the same straightforward personality.

Akame ga Kill

So they've decided killing Mein won't be enough I see, had to throw in a pack of rapist assassins to ensure NTR is achieved now that she's with Tatsumi before they off her.

Yeah I might be bailing out now before the trolling hits too hard.

upandaway

Akame ga Kill

So they've decided killing Mein won't be enough I see, had to throw in a pack of rapist assassins to ensure NTR is achieved now that she's with Tatsumi before they off her.
See this is an example for a sentence you're not supposed to articulate. You're in a public place.

For your information, I haven't actually thought about this possibility at all prior. My mind is tainted. My innocence is gone. The practical probability of your speculation is irrelevant, as the damage is already done. A black door in my brain is now open, and it's connected to hell.

wonzo

Banned
7 Seeds 47-51

So many conflicting emotions…

I was expecting Shigeru to bite it due to the crazy guy with the gun so that wasn't much of a shock. Watching Gengoro on the other hand kill off the animals he lovingly raised over the years was just so hard to read, even more so than Mayu's death. Though, it shits me that the "teachers" didn't think of the possibility of some of them being all fucked in the head after going through all that. Like, read up on PTSD and suicide rates of soldiers returning from war or something.

Knowing that Hana's father was one of the teachers makes me rage so hard, doubly so knowing that Mozu helped raise her though I can kinda sympathise with him after that backstory of his. Goddamn, never thought I'd actually feel sorry for the guy.

Still, it was all worth it just to watch the survivors murder at least one of those fucking teachers in the most gangsta as fuck way possible. Shit was the most cathartic thing ever. TWO DOWN ONE TO GO

I haven't been on GAF in a few days. Did you catch up?
Nah, going at about 1-2 volumes a day.

Akame ga Kill

Yeah I might be bailing out now before the trolling hits too hard.

And I was just thinking what the point of these rapists was. Poor Tatsumi.

Finalizer

Koe no Katachi 23

Finally gave up on waiting for the translated chapter and hunted down a thread with translations on /a/.

Now I almost wish I hadn't. God fucking damnit Japan, fuck you and your romance cliches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom