• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

NChA8BM.png

Nice face.

Vito

Banned
Saw Shokugeki no Soma's color page, sadly watermarked, even if I clicked the "source" I just got redirected from weibo to baidu and got a different watermark. China is a very confusing place.

wonzo

Banned
Tetsuwan Girl 21-31

The match with the marines was great and seeing the shadier side of Ranzaki trading info with GHQ on the underworld added a really interesting angle to this series. But, none of that even begins to compare to how fucking awesome Tomoe meeting MacArthur was. my face during the entire scene was pretty much just:

goddamn.gif

THIS MANGA

Akito

Tetsuwan Girl 21-31

The match with the marines was great and seeing the shadier side of Ranzaki trading info with GHQ on the underworld added a really interesting angle to this series. But, none of that even begins to compare to how fucking awesome Tomoe meeting MacArthur was. my face during the entire scene was pretty much just:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18780843/reaction/goddamn.gif[IMG]

THIS MANGA[/QUOTE]
Tome is just amazing, such fierceness.

[B]Attack on Human[/B]
The survey corps' plan seems to go a little too smoothly, something has to go wrong soon, let's hope they can extract some infos out of Sanes. The black-haired woman is really intriguing, I guess we know why Eren has some memory gaps, either he met her before or there are others with the same ability. We finally get to see the King but not much can be said about him.

elyetis

Bleach fights are all about one-hit kill, aren't they.

Oh, and cool poses after the kill, I guess.
All about fake one-hit kill.

A : " hoho 1 shooted you "
B : " nop nop, now my turn ! was nice to meet you "
A : " thats all ? look at my new skill i didn't want to show off yet "

LeleSocho

Banned
I started re-reading Jojo part 5 because i found very good scans and man i love Araki's attention to details, it really makes you feel it was something that took place in Naples.
Even aside from known places (hell even the interior of the funicular was the freaking same too) i mean look at this.

And the photo i chose is of a little different model but the same exact model there is the manga existed.
On another occasion he even put the name of the phone company who made these public phones.

upandaway

Shingeki no Kyojin

Memory wipe powers? These things are straight up supernatural now. Now I'm really curious what the hell is going on on the other side.

Inside the walls is pretty crazy right now, but it was only a matter of time when the officials were being THIS direct. To begin with, the enemies outside the walls might be the same as those inside, so this could be solving the whole shebang (doubt it, but y'know).

Beelzebub

Well um. Acknowledging that it's the same as super saiyan doesn't really change the fact that it's super saiyan. I'd like at least one comedy chapter before this ends.

Shengar

The Heroic Legend of Arslan
Finally an update since.....well it didn't matter. It kinda let down though, despite the conflict might escalate again, there isn't just a single point of interest that grab me in this chapter.

Assassination Classroom 75

That whole plan was kind of funny, though hilarious that Karasuma is so dense especially after even using choice words like needing her strength. I wonder if he'll continue to pursue this whole plotpoint as the series goes on or abandon. It does feel like with the students, Irina, and Karasuma that they are becoming like a close family of sorts. Its nice.

Shokugeki no Soma 56
BfzEQj_CMAEM542.png

Perfect chapter with exactly what I wanted to happen. The horizon page for Takumi was awesome as well as all of Isami moments. Hopefully that secured them both passing. I never really liked calzones though.

upandaway

Shokugeki no SPLASH

That Yoshino smile! Bummer she's out, but maybe next year.

So.. just like in A, block B also has only 3 people above 90 (counting Alice, Soma and Hayama). Who the hell are the last two? There's no way they'll tie break in both blocks, right?

Hinako the best.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Attack on Titan

The black haired woman... she has all the answers.

I feel another Titan invasion coming on. Or the reveal of another shifter.

Shokugeki no Soma

Pasta layered with cheese. Fuck that sounds amazing.

Defuser

Beelzebub
I'm surprised Oga didn't call it kamehameha after he went SSJ.

Shingeki no Kyojin

Did the guy just say Armin turned him gay and now he like young boys?

Now we have.....

Eren's basement mystery.
Ape Titan mystery.
Black hair woman mystery.
The titan in the wall mystery.

Jebus, Ishiyama is gonna start the revolution riot and he's gonna leave more mysteries which I don't know when he will answer them.

Hummingbird is adding a manga library function sometime this year, making it the best place to track your anime and manga list of things you've seen/read

Lain

With Akito's work on Tetsuwan Girl, I'm feeling the need to re-read it from the start, which is quite bad as I'm going to receive 50ish volumes of new stuff today (plus the 11 volumes I got yesterday).

scy

Kingdom 321 - Duke Hyou being Duke Hyou.

I like that this gambit by Riboku is pretty much the same as Ten's first battle. The whole "bait them to overextend and then sneak attack" thing. Then again, pretty common but still.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bleach fights are all about one-hit kill, aren't they.

Oh, and cool poses after the kill, I guess.

Its basically Fairy Tail but with more explanation. She basically just turned on her ice even more til he died.

Shokugeki no Soma

Tell me if you're okay Yoshino fans

LeleSocho

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma

Tell me if you're okay Yoshino fans

Extraneous girl gonna extraneous
l1T3jRw.png

There, there. It's not like we came out of this empty handed.

WzdoYnV.png

This alone can run me for another year
It was nice but i wanted more :(
I wanted her to succeed :(

LOLOL

I honestly hope you didn't believe she would get anywhere with all of these other characters they have been hyping.
Of course i had hopes for her :(
I honestly thought Takumi would've been utterly defeated by his brother and of course by Yoshino :(

Aizo

Banned
Sneewittchen - Geschichten nach Grimm
I finished it earlier today. Some of the stories are so creepy.
Thanks, Wonzo.

LeleSocho

Banned
Leaving aside the disgusting and tasteless farce that happened both on the poll and in the story...
9000 votes total seems a little poor for a popularity poll, maybe japan doesn't like food :/

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Leaving aside the disgusting and tasteless farce that happened both on the poll and in the story...
9000 votes total seems a little poor for a popularity poll, maybe japan doesn't like food :/

It doesn't really matter, the sales are quite good.

Angry Grimace

Oh good, i didn't wanted this to be axed in the middle of something.

Shokugeki no Soma sells like 250,000 for current volumes and comes in the top third for practically every Jump poll. That's not Shingeki no Kyojin or One Piece numbers, but its not going to get cancelled.

Its the same reason Bleach wouldn't get cancelled even though it never seems to rank very well in the Jump polling - it still sells like 700,000 copies when the volumes come out.

Akito

With Akito's work on Tetsuwan Girl, I'm feeling the need to re-read it from the start, which is quite bad as I'm going to receive 50ish volumes of new stuff today (plus the 11 volumes I got yesterday).
Damn, I'm certainly not jealous or anything, it's clearly a full-time job you've got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom