• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach

Aww shit! My boy Byakuya!!!!

EWmof.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Which is why black Zetsu stealing the other half isn't creating any tension. Madara is getting more OP, but who cares. I'm actually more interested in what's going on at Sasuke's area.

I don't know why, but I've gone from looking forward to/enjoying Naruto every week, to rolling my eyes and being slightly frustrated every time I finish reading a new chapter. I think the fight with Obito just completely wore me out. I mean I still enjoy it, but it's just not the same anymore. This feels like it's just dragging on for the sake of it.

Because it is dragging.

The 4th Shinobi World War Arc officially started in Chapter 516 (Gaara's speech).
We're through chapter 664 now.

It's been three years.

LOL at all this whining about Naruto. Im enjoying Kishi's trolling, Madara's been winning since he got reanimated and its glorious. Also I wanted to see Naruto get the full Kurama but now that it got bitchslapped i'm even more intrigued.

Did you think the grande finale was going to be anything but insane?

So who barefoot though?

This isn't the finale.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
hey he was specifically mentioned as eluding the master gravedigger Kabuto, since we never saw his death or a body the rule of shounen means he must be alive.

It's Rin

It can't be - First of all, she was killed by Kakashi.

Second of all, even if she wasn't killed by Kakashi, the only former jinchuriki that should still be alive is Gaara (due to the resurreection jutsu). All of the others have had their tailed beasts extracted by the akatsuki, or by Madara. Which means they're dead

It can't be - First of all, she was killed by Kakashi.

Second of all, even if she wasn't killed by Kakashi, the only former jinchuriki that should still be alive is Gaara (due to the resurreection jutsu). All of the others have had their tailed beasts extracted by the akatsuki, or by Madara. Which means they're dead

I wasn't serious bro

neptunes

LOL at all this whining about Naruto. Im enjoying Kishi's trolling, Madara's been winning since he got reanimated and its glorious. Also I wanted to see Naruto get the full Kurama but now that it got bitchslapped i'm even more intrigued.

This isn't the finale.
You don't think so? Where does Kishi go after this? Besides the eventual naruto v sasuke squabble, that could still happen in this same arc.

I seriously don't know how they will beat Madara now. Naruto/Sasuke need some sort of Deus Ex Machina that rivals or beats Madara's. That'll take some load of BS to happen.

You don't think so? Where does Kishi go after this? Besides the eventual naruto v sasuke squabble, that could still happen in this same arc.

Im guessing Naruto/Sasuke but who knows. I don't see how another enemy could come up at this point. But Kishi has already said that the plot progresses after this and that he's had the ending written for a while.

RagnarokX

Naruto

It would have been better if Madara pulled the barrel and gord from his ass instead and tossed it into a plot hole through time and space into Naruto's Kyuubi cavity.

FYC

Banned
I seriously don't know how they will beat Madara now. Naruto/Sasuke need some sort of Deus Ex Machina that rivals or beats Madara's. That'll take some load of BS to happen.

Naruto distracts Madara with Sexy Jutsu while Sasuke goes in for the kill with a Lions Barrage.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Because it is dragging.

The 4th Shinobi World War Arc officially started in Chapter 516 (Gaara's speech).
We're through chapter 664 now.

It's been three years.

I hadn't realized it's been so long...holy fucking shit...

Im guessing Naruto/Sasuke but who knows. I don't see how another enemy could come up at this point. But Kishi has already said that the plot progresses after this and that he's had the ending written for a while.

Maybe another time skip?

Maddocks

Naruto

They are totally setting up Naruto getting the full 9 tails. Give both parts to madara to turn it into one again and then find a way to give it back to Naruto using the tools madara spit out thinking them being useless.

Kabuto

Naruto

I dunno who barefoot guy is; the things that really narrow it down is that Tobirama doesn't know who it is and it's a "villain" character that Karin doesn't know either.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Just remembered that Kinkaku and Ginkaku, two very convenient sources of Kyuubi chakra are sealed in that barrel Madara carelessly dropped. And that barrel fell on Gai's team, and Gai's team is heading in Naruto's direction.

Okay. Kishi might still be obvious as hell.

They're not in there anymore, Obito used them to make the 10-Tails the first time.

In a way they all deserve this shit for being so soft and sparing the joke Obito. Even though anybody could see that a mile away.

I just want the manga to end already.

Wiseblade

Ippo

After weeks (months?) of waiting, it's great to see this fight progress. I'm glad I rewatched the old anime a couple of weeks ago, it highlights how many things Ippo is pulling from old fights.

Raxus

Bleach

...Sigh, I liked last chapter too. Kubo does not know when to end a fight. This whole chapters was like 1-2 minutes animated.

Naruto

And the trolling continues. Hey, maybe Ten-Ten will do something!

...why is everyone snickering?

wonzo

Banned
7 Seeds 112-129

i started bawling when the elder dogs sacrificed themselves for everyone else ;______________________________________________;

Kinda sucks now that I'll have to wait for new chapters to slowly come out but it'll certainly be well worth the wait as this series is incredible. I wonder what the deal is with this weird hallucinogenic ants nest. I guess it involves some experiment with the ant's and this SOP thing.

I really do hope they all meet up after this as they're all so relatively close together and Hana & Arashi really do deserve their reunion, though if they do it'll probably mean the start of end of this series as I really can't see this going any more places after they all set out and reach Sado. Maybe I'm wrong and the author will introduce a scientific expedition team of foreigners or something. :eek:

7 Seeds Fanbook: Edge of Emotions

This seemed to be a collection of all the colour pages + spreads from over the years of this series run collected into one big thing. It's a pretty nice demonstration of the artists improving art if anything. Oh, and the extra chapter was a nice addition too.

e: it also apparently includes some character files and a making of which haven't been translated yet

7 Seeds 112-129

i started bawling when the elder dogs sacrificed themselves for everyone else ;______________________________________________;

Kinda sucks now that I'll have to wait for new chapters to slowly come out but it'll certainly be well worth the wait as this series is incredible. I wonder what the deal is with this weird hallucinogenic ants nest. I guess it involves some experiment with the ant's and this SOP thing.

I really do hope they all meet up after this as they're all so relatively close together and Hana & Arashi really do deserve their reunion, though if they do it'll probably mean the start of end of this series as I really can't see this going any more places after they all set out and reach Sado. Maybe I'm wrong and the author will introduce a scientific expedition team of foreigners or something. :eek:

7 Seeds Fanbook: Edge of Emotions

This seemed to be a collection of all the colour pages + spreads from over the years of this series run collected into one big thing. It's a pretty nice demonstration of the artists improving art if anything. Oh, and the extra chapter was a nice addition too.

e: it also apparently includes some character files and a making of which haven't been translated yet

I'm glad you liked it, and yep I hate that the updates for the manga is pretty spar-

WAIT THERE'S AN ARTBOOK!?

SykoTech

Naruto

Can't believe I'm saying this, but go back to Sasuke. Couldn't possibly care less about what's happening with Naruto and the new, shitty Madara.

Though it might be worth it if Ten Ten saves the day herself with the ninja tools.

Bleach

Ugh, you've gotta be kidding me. Sadly, I saw it coming. But I was still hoping Rukia would finally get a solo fight despite the odds. But nope, here comes big bro to save her ass of course. Can't have a weakling like her beating an opponent he couldn't beat himself after all. -_-

I hope she at least does the majority of the fighting, or I might as well drop Bleach....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom