• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wynnebeck

Banned
As a 3DS owner, I don't think I've added one person to my friends list. How do you set it up so I can add you bros?

Aunt Tits

You've got to be kidding me.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Aunt Tits 97

Hy8VXQR.gif

Add me: 0559-6808-4314

As a 3DS owner, I don't think I've added one person to my friends list. How do you set it up so I can add you bros?

Aunt Tits

You've got to be kidding me.

You'll have to give out your friend code and the other person has to give out their's to you and you have to add each other.

No, seriously.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I have no idea what my Friend Code is because I only ever played Super Mario 3D land
KuGsj.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
In the home menu, there are in the top four colored icons, you tap the orange one. You will go to Friend list.

You friend code will be the one with your Mii.

I don't recall ever even going online with it. I mean, I had a Mii on Wii, but I don't recall ever making on on 3DS since I rarely played it other than Zelda 3D remake and SML3D.

Akito

Man there's no escape from Pokemon.

Kare Kano v10-12
While I was pretty satisfied with the pacing of the first 9 volumes, I feel like things are pretty dragged out right now, mainly because the side story about Tsubasa and Kazuma didn't deserved anywhere near the amount of chapters it received, it sucked pretty badly against the ones about Maho and Rika. It looks like we're finally back in the main story though.

Manazashi no Hayagane 2
tumblr_muizdacmQJ1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Why is this so sad, just the first page even and the people calling him infected for his preferences, and then in the present time potentially being fired and even having a bad rep for it. The schools are too intense.

bigkrev

Aunt Tits

Christ

Also, none of the Gamestops near me are opening at midnight to sell Pokemon. This means my chances of impulse buying it like an idiot are lowered.

Still will succumb to curiosity tomorrow, though

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Aunt Tits

Christ

Also, none of the Gamestops near me are opening at midnight to sell Pokemon. This means my chances of impulse buying it like an idiot are lowered.

Still will succumb to curiosity tomorrow, though

With that kind of attitude how are you going to be the very best, like no one ever was?

Acid08

Banned
Souma

That dish was really interesting. This book is just fantastic, I'm so happy every time a new chapter releases! Favorite thing going on right now.

Aunt Tits

Lol so nothing ended up happening but......NEXT CHAPTER OH YES

Initial D

Reactions to Shinji's actions were great but I kind of hate that kid now.

Yo B-Dubs, add me! 1478-3803-6229

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom