• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Naruto gaiden or rather naruto ch. 701
tumblr_inline_nnbqra9k2z1sl6w8p_540.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
To Love-Ru Darkness 51

So from what I can gather, Kotegawa's dream is to settle down with Rito, get pregnant and have a child.

I guess that's purer motives then everyone else

Unless that series drastically changed, wasn't the entire universe (practically literally) out to fuck Rito?

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
Vinland Saga Chapter 115

The build up to the big panel where she drew her crossbow was extremely intense.
Could you not post pictures that spoil the whole chapter which just came out though?

Good chapter anyway, fucking cliffhangers and another month of waiting.

rrvv

Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction (catch up)

I really enjoy this. It certainly feel more refreshing compare to Punpun

kasane

I reread all the available chapters of real

#2real

#goatmanga

this shit drips with emotion and god tier art

bow down to your god inoue

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
Naruto: The Stupid
Why am I even reading this? This is so stupid.

I also love that whole "Hey, we can open a brand new page! Let's make every new character the same and just rehash some old ones"

wonzo

Banned
Bird Cafe 0-3

this is

THE GREATEST THING

T-REX na Kanojo 1-2

this is also pretty damn novel but it simply doesnt match the level of LITTLE BIRDS WITH HAIRY LEGS

Inside Mari 48

loooooool. #teamsplitpersonality gaining momentum with every "revelation"

Stretch 34

stretch34.jpg

She must really regret not kicking her out sooner right now.

Frog-fu

Banned
Kingdom 429

Uncle Shin to the motherfucking rescue. That was a really badass chapter. Wasn't so sure if Sei's kid was a boy or a girl, I think it's been mentioned he has more than anyway, but either way, this chapter got me hype for next week.

Also +1 to Shin's harem with Yō. She'll fill in the void Ten left nicely after the latter was banished to the imōto zone.

Zweizer

Banned
Yandere Fox Girl Short (One-shot) by Barikios

(Well, it's not exactly a one-shot, but a compilation of Pixiv comics.)

I liked it, even though the art is somewhat rough, mainly because the tone is a bit different from the usual yandere stories.

Assassination Classroom 137

Hopefully this background is ending soon.

Everyone so sad at the mention of Karma kun's suspension, odd, the way the chapter he was introduced made it seem like he was just transferring into E-class.

Vinland Saga 114-115

I doubt she will kill him.... knowing Thorfin he will probably be like "you have your right to kill me"

but currently the dude is on a mission so he will now be as suicidal as he use to be

Shokugeki 116

Spoiler : Huh so
the Stagiaire month is the last major hurdle as far as "mass student expulsion" goes for the first years.

Fox318

There is Weekly Shonen Jump (http://shonenjump.viz.com) but it's limited to Shonen Jump (and monthly titles from Jump SQ) and occasionally Young Jump titles.

I know Mangabox is also another service.

But do you retroactively get chapters?

I'd hate to get it and not have access to the beginning chapters.

I was able to read Attack on Titan because with Crunchyroll I had all of the chapters available not just the new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom