• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Buggy, he finally builds himself up only to have it all taken away.

Well, there should be an open Yonkou spot pretty soon...

Alright I joke but Buggy will somehow get mixed up in this Kaidou business and all the credit for his downfall will be put on Buggy.

Prison School 181

I FUCKING KNEW THIS WOULD BE THEIR TRUMP CARD. Her return will be one of the best moments in the whole series.

Furyous

Naruto Gaiden 10 - END

If Sakura was the mom all along:

• Why did everyone act like Sarada's heritage and birth were some super huge secret?
  • Why was there no birth certificate? Even if she was born outside the village one could have been written when they got back.
  • Karin kept the umbilical cord? Really? An umbilical cord got confused for hair? Really?
  • Why doesn't Sakura have a proper wedding day/family photograph?
  • Why can't Sakura & Saskue either speak earnestly about their relationship or show ANY physical intimacy?
  • Why does nobody act like human being and clearly and quickly explain everything to Sarada?
  • So not only is Orochimaru alive and free, so is Kabuto? And you just gave him a clone army? Really?
  • What was the point of any of this?

They were on a secret mission. She was born in an enemy's base so why would there be a birth certificate? Karin is obsessed with Sasuke and kept it as one last momento. Sasuke left the village so there wouldn't be a wedding photo. Sasuke is an Uchiha and Uchiha men don't know how to express their feelings. Sakura is too shy to speak about her feelings unless it comes to battle. Who the fuck is Sarada to need an explanation? Go study you little cub. Kabuto is technically reformed and outside of the village. He's immortal or doesn't age like Orochimaru. Orochimaru isn't free as Captain Yamato is watching him.

Screw Naruto for not letting Kurama at least have some fun. Kishi needs to give us chibi Kurama with Himawari. If Boruto gets the genius intellect then Himawari needs the evil fox. The whole next generation is one big cheat.

The point of this was to showcase the next generation. LOL at Gaara basically raising the genin who would become his wife.... LOL. We need to talk about this in another thread.

If every village basically forced every powerful ninja to leave behind a child then where's the successor to Kakashi? Give us Kakashi x Shizune dammit.

---

Black Haze 111

LOL at Blow following the person that tried to kill him.

Fury/Kuang Shen 24

I KNEW HE WAS A GIRL. Someone keep this revelation away from the shippers and tumblr. That explains his (her) attitude in the first place. I'm looking forward to Lei Xiang's conversation with his inner teacher after this.

Soma

oh so naruto is done?

for reals done?

even the after story shit?

praise be
MVMHSd8.png

c81KkbJ.png

Well, that was shit.

Kinda reminds of the series as a whole.

Where the first half is like Part 1 and it's fun and actually pretty decent.

And then there's the second half/Part 2 filled with nothing but complete disappointment.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Naruto 700+10 [End]

Heh. Dumb.

Bleach 633

Heh. Dumb.

One Piece 792

Heh. Du...no wait, actually was rather interesting. Sabo and Fujitora are the best thing the recent arc brought forth. Will be fun to watch what this means for the political balance across the world, although I smell a marine scheme behind it all. Although Fujitora seems to be the mild justice kind, he will still see to his duties and there certainly is another intent behind the staged apology.

Fujitora has the "Who the hell do we think we are" atitude

Zweizer

Banned
Prison School ch181

Andre became quite the monster.

Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki ch44

Sneaky~

Himouto! Umaru-chan ch105

Poor Kirie.

Kyou no Yuiko-san ch37

Poor Yuiko.

Suplexer

I read about 45-50 chapters of Fuuka and read all of what's available of Domestic X Kanojo.

Fuck both of those mangas, for completely different reasons.

Gintama

I doubt Cellphone companion dies from this
wasn't Nobume carrying him? Did she get blown back? Edit: Lol there is a page after the canon fire

also lol at Oboro forever losing parts of his body

mdubs

Banned
e03312aa48.png

Quick everyone we all better support this release, this is their ways of saying if it sells they will have some ammo to finally get PunPun brought over

Haikyuu!! 164
CI9OH0xWoAAeeEQ.png

Started crying from Akiteru crying wow, such a great ultimate Tsukki chapter. Though they still have more sets to win, but now they can really do it.

Tsukki scene to Hinata, a fellow MB, was the best. MBs are my favorite on Karasuno and I like their friendly rivalry going on.

Umibe no Étranger 1

Instantly good BL manga. Mio, boy who lost his parents, struggles through life feeling all lonely because it. Meanwhile he notices Shun, another older guy on the island who always stares at him. Shun seems to like him and eventually talks which leads to a really sweet day they spend getting to know each other and quickly holding hands and kissing in a really sweet scene. Love the art for it and the writing and how it even incorporates a sad and teary past for Shun that is realistic. I also liked how it ended with the time skip and how Mio clearly was affected by Shun of the past. I cant wait to see what they do now. Really good start.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I should read Vagabond one of these days so I can unequivocally say Takemitsu Zamurai is better.

Usobuko

Banned
Yoru no Taiko Chapter 1

Quirky stories with the first one being a school girl who don't know what to do with her life and ends up wanting to be a psychic to help her friends. Figures some of you might be interested in this.

I should read Vagabond one of these days so I can unequivocally say Takemitsu Zamurai is better.

Don't forget about Lone Wolf and Cub!
I think it's the best among all 3 and better than Samurai Executioner / Blade of the Immortal.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
From what I've heard, the new Jump series is by the same guy behind Rookie Policewoman Kiruko-san.

I sense... quick cancellation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom