• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Mar 24] Downtown LA Meetup of Pool & Vice & Everything Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Change of plans for food, guys. Since so many people want to come, and I don't anyone left standing or not getting food, I'm changing the venue to make sure we can all fit. Dinner will be at Cole's on 6th @ 6PM.

118 East 6th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90014

colesfrenchdip.com

Apologies for the lack of lobster grilled cheese, but Cole's is pretty damn good too.

What's the count at now? Because I have drink tokens to Cole's that need a using.

Seth C

LOL. No the friend went home after that, and then the first girl and I went to The Standard downtown.

Was that before or after they opened their beer garden? It's always had a nice view, but at least overpriced beer is better when it is a very large overpriced beer. And a pretzel. For $24.

What's the count at now? Because I have drink tokens to Cole's that need a using.

From the OP that was last edited at 1:56 PM, the dinner count is 9 with 1 maybe. I'll try to get there a bit early to find a good parking spot and to assist with the table space hoarding.

From the OP that was last edited at 1:56 PM, the dinner count is 9 with 1 maybe. I'll try to get there a bit early to find a good parking spot and to assist with the table space hoarding.

Actually, I am going to have to sit this one out. It looks like I need to babysit siblings.

I would be bummed but given the frequency of these meetups I am simply going to have to sign up for next time.

Sorry guys!

lunchtoast

Actually, I am going to have to sit this one out. It looks like I need to babysit siblings.

I would be bummed but given the frequency of these meetups I am simply going to have to sign up for next time.

Sorry guys!

Bring them with you! I'll bring my Thor helmet one of them can wear.

I wont be eating with you guys but I hope you have fun! I may bring my laptop if there is wifi but there likely wont be ;( I would rather get on tinychat. I am dressing the part for mint juleps even if im the only one! Can't wait to get off work in a lil bit

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
AozDky_CMAI81GR.jpg

Edit:
Now with proper image tags

dyls

Good seeing you all again tonight. It's so weird to be the one who left early both times, as I'm usually the one closing the bars. Next time let's do a night when I don't have anything important the following morning.

Sorry I had to bail out so early. I just wasn't feeling right. Good to see some familiar faces though. And some other ones that were, well, just odd. I'm talking to you bad pick up line guy.
And I found out where I parked easily enough. I totally for got and was just going on random guesses. Note to self: carpool next time.

Also even though Cole's was spectacular, I think LA gaf shoud invade The Hat next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom