• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Is Automata OK to play without having played the first one?

So far it seems that way. I have heard one ending references an ending in the first game but so far Id say its totally fine to jump in.

Completely different characters, stories and concepts so far.

Switching up the weapons so one is used for light and the other is used for heavy attacks and how they end up interracting in combos is fucking unreal.

First Nier was lame but I'm very excited for this new one. It's waiting for me, after Zelda.

I still have a hard time seeing Horizon being as good as people are saying.

isaDXFx.gif

So the network is finally uploading the old episodes of developmental NXT. So if anyone wants to see super baby face Seth Rollins, in shape Kassius Ohno, and the Wyatts getting actual heel reactions you'll actually be able to do that

ElRenoRaven

So the network is finally uploading the old episodes of developmental NXT. So if anyone wants to see super baby face Seth Rollins, in shape Kassius Ohno, and the Wyatts getting actual heel reactions you'll actually be able to do that

Oh I shall be checking that out without a doubt.

Damn Steph is dressed to kill tonight. *pats brow*

justjim89

Of course they don't let Mick walk away on his own terms. He's gotta be humiliated and let Steph emasculate one of the best talkers in history.

Top Bottom