• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Via Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.
CornetteFace_4208.jpg

Forkball

Is there not going to be a MitB match? Making it its own PPV was kind of stupid as for the past few years it's been a highlight of Wrestlemania. Plus the majority of the midcarders have zero matches and WM is in about three weeks.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
They really shouldn't remind us that they made Khali World Champ. Thats something they should be doing their best to pretend never happened.

Also just found out he used to be a police officer.

Striker

Forkball said:
Is there not going to be a MitB match? Making it its own PPV was kind of stupid as for the past few years it's been a highlight of Wrestlemania. Plus the majority of the midcarders have zero matches and WM is in about three weeks.
WWE doesn't care about their midcard.

I can't believe they brought back those crappy over edited style Kane promos complete with dramatic music for The Rock. As if he couldn't carry a single camera promo...

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
AnEternalEnigma said:
Dixie Carter needs to open her fucking eyes and give Paul Heyman whatever he wants to save her fucking company. At this point, he's the only one who can stop this.[/QUOTE]

At this point, even Heyman couldn't save TNA. Too many retreaded oldtimers in the way for him to work, and people would never give it a chance. If only he could have been there in the early years with complete control. I'd imagine that Heyman with ONLY the X Division guys from the early years of the fed could've competed with the WWE by now. Heyman always could take normal sized guys, like Jericho and Eddie, even Shane Douglas and manufacture fascinating and, more importantly, compelling television every week. NO ONE is doing it these days....

Looks like Khali will be taking another vacation.

IMG_3897.JPG

Looks like a job for Sexual Chocolate to fill "that role."

Fuck Michael Hayes

Edit: BLOOD

Ninja Scooter said:
I never believed that Rock was gonna be around every week all of a sudden, and I don't believe he has to be. He doesn't owe the fans shit. And none of that makes Cena suck less.

Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is. The guy is a professional actor now. He doesn't wrestle, so one can't expect him to be present, especially with a schedule and a movie coming out.

It's amazing that he's been involved as much as he is. He's just the host of Wrestlemania.

How much was Mike Tyson, Flloyd Meriweather (sp), Donald Trump or whoever involved in their programs at Wrestlemania?

It sucks that to get heat for Wrestlemania they need the Rock. If today's star had half the abilities of yesterday's stars, the Miz or Cena wouldn't be overshadowed by the Rock/Cena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom