• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MARIO + RABBIDS: Kingdom Battle |OT| XCOM on mushrooms

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
What difficulty settings does this game have? If it has difficulty settings, what parameters change when you move between them?

I don't have anyone to play with when it comes to co-op so I never really paid attention to that part of the game...but just a few moments ago I decided to see what it's about.

Each player uses a joy con and picks 2 characters for their team. You take turns but at any time you can switch between teams. Because I'm a solo player, I can essentially play with a 4 person team by myself. I know some people were down on a 3 man party so maybe this can help...a little?

You go through different campaigns, choosing a difficulty for each level (easy, normal or hard).

Definitely adds to the replay value.

I don't have anyone to play with when it comes to co-op so I never really paid attention to that part of the game...but just a few moments ago I decided to see what it's about.

Each player uses a joy con and picks 2 characters for their team. You take turns but at any time you can switch between teams. Because I'm a solo player, I can essentially play with a 4 person team by myself. I know some people were down on a 3 man party so maybe this can help...a little?

You go through different campaigns, choosing a difficulty for each level (easy, normal or hard).

I take it you can't play with the joycon connected to the Switch?

Natiko

Banned

Are they different campaigns/scenarios than the single player?

The screenshots are killing me. My Collectors Edition hasn't shipped from GameStop so I'm going to have to wait till Thursday/Friday or buy a second copy to play and then sell it.

The art style looks amazing and I can't wait to give it a try. Hope there are more impressions and screens since I may not hve a copy.

Gurrry

If I were to take out my current SD card in my switch and upgrade it to something bigger, would I lose all my saves? Or is there a transfer process?

SirShandy

So what time do we think it will show up on the shop tomorrow?

It's probably going to be up in three hours (12 am PST or 3 am EST).

Until we see differently, it seems that is the earliest third-party titles will release on the eshop (it's what time Sonic Mania released as well.)

jorgejjvr

Wooowwww 

My bank had sent a new card cause the other was compromised. 

I forgot to update on Amazon... 

And now I'm not getting it till Thursday :(

nintendon-crying-ubisoft-man-2-japanese-girl-e3-2017-conference-474x354.jpg

ymgve

Game is really pretty, but it's got framerate dips pretty often in the exploration sections. But since it's not an action game, it doesn't matter that much.

I'm happy that it's not a straight X-Com clone. There's no 95% shots that always misses, and the XP system is "simplified" so you don't have to worry about your least used characters becoming underleveled.

I'm still really bad at strategizing, though.

nick_b

Really wish this had come out at midnight. Trying to decide if I should stay up until 3 or wait for tomorrow. I've only been up since 4 AM. I can make it. At least I have the day off tomorrow.

*passes out*

Really wish this had come out at midnight. Trying to decide if I should stay up until 3 or wait for tomorrow. I've only been up since 4 AM. I can make it. At least I have the day off tomorrow.

*passes out*

Nah man.. get some sleep so that you're fesh when you boot it up. Don't be all Cranky Kong just because Nintendo can't manage releases on their eShop in a more consumer friendly way.

packy34

Nah man.. get some sleep so that you're fesh when you boot it up. Don't be all Cranky Kong just because Nintendo can't manage releases on their eShop in a more consumer friendly way.

This is more likely a publisher decision. All Nintendo games have released at 12AM eastern.

This is more likely a publisher decision. All Nintendo games have released at 12AM eastern.

I guess I associate it more with Nintendo because I've never experience this with Sony and my PS4 digital games Wether it was first or 3rd party games. Shrugs.... Soon I'll be paying for this service so I'll save my complaints for then.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
It would be nice to use one of their social media channels to let people know when it's going up instead of it being a giant question mark either way.

Tabasco

Sigh, I had a preorder in store, but everything's flooded and closed. So I cant buy a physical game. Damnnnnm you Hurricane Harvey
I'm im the same situation.

I feel like just because of the hurricane this game may be my very first digital full priced title on a console.

Nobody should have expected this to go live at 12 eastern to be honest. Yes, first party titles do, but this isn't first party, and those are always on Fridays.

So strike one, third party. Strike two, Tuesday.

Plus not too long ago, we had Sonic Mania, a third party title, release....on a Tuesday. At 3am ET. That was always the more likely time.

Top Bottom